Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennamm82

Just to derail from Babs a min but thank you all for your kind words yesterday about my dad and step mom, this group is so supportive. My step mom passed away last night 😞 Babs dosent know how lucky she is and it makes me sad she doesn't appreciate it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Madhatter75

Hi cowbags, I’ve never posted here but followed every thread since before fajita gate and I absolutely despise this woman and everything she stands for. The reason I’ve come out from the shadows is purely to taunt Emma cntway with the fact that tonight I got presale access to TS for every uk show presale next week. That’s 12 presales I can access next week that she can’t because she is a fake fan who like many of you have said only cares about filming her fat face singing (shouting) along and spending weeks asking her fans to help her decide what to wear. Spoiler it will not fit her properly, will include a belt under her saggy tits and will be a sequin/
---
Hi cowbags, I’ve never posted here but followed every thread since before fajita gate and I absolutely despise this woman and everything she stands for. The reason I’ve come out from the shadows is purely to taunt Emma cntway with the fact that tonight I got presale access to TS for every uk show presale next week. That’s 12 presales I can access next week that she can’t because she is a fake fan who like many of you have said only cares about filming her fat face singing (shouting) along and spending weeks asking her fans to help her decide what to wear. Spoiler it will not fit her properly, will include a belt under her saggy tits and will be a sequin/
Sequin/ pink/ flammable sh*t show. Haha Emma I have presale because some of us signed up before October last year. I hate you and I hope you never get tickets. And if you do and we’re at the same show I’ll give you a piece of my mind on how you treat your children, your throwaway culture thats killing our planet and every other thing you do that makes you genuinely one of the worst examples of a human being I’ve ever come across. Oh and I’ll make sure to take some nice realistic side-on photos of you too, I’m sure you won’t mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I HATE her “I’ll bring you along” tagline bullshit she always says. She acts like everyone is some poor pauper that can’t afford shit and we need the likes of Emma Conway to show us the world.

Plus I can go onto YouTube right now and watch The Eras Tour and it doesn’t include your
- Big fat yellow head
- Shit vocals
- Wheezing because your out of breath

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm not at all surprised that she's a loud mouthed aggressive drunk because she's an obnoxious gobshite when she's sober so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

vixie000

Thread suggestion:

fat baby spice by day, aggressive wettonator by night

or something along those lines…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230713_101527_Instagram.jpg

And there we have it!
The reason this spoilt entitled pathetic idiot will never change!
They all enable her behaviour and constantly pussy foot around her!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Misssj80

VIP Member
Still banging on about being a "double bagger" SIX YEARS later 😴😴😴 it really must have stung to still be bothering her🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

BLAH76

Chatty Member
---

Sequin/ pink/ flammable sh*t show. Haha Emma I have presale because some of us signed up before October last year. I hate you and I hope you never get tickets. And if you do and we’re at the same show I’ll give you a piece of my mind on how you treat your children, your throwaway culture thats killing our planet and every other thing you do that makes you genuinely one of the worst examples of a human being I’ve ever come across. Oh and I’ll make sure to take some nice realistic side-on photos of you too, I’m sure you won’t mind.
I love a Lurker who can no longer hold their tongue... That's approx 3 years of anger released 🤣 I hope you feel lighter now @Madhatter75 ❤🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Lauryloo

Bit off topic but I was so pissed off that she took her big kids to Thomas land recently and I'd posted on here that it was my little girl's dream.

Yesterday I took my 8 year old with a SLD and her brothers and it blew her little mind ❤

I think babs is so out of touch with reality. She's had 2 gifted trips recently. It was over 100 just for entry for our family and I get a free carer ticket. The new sub ride she was advertising is definitely for toddlers as it features the latest incarnation of Thomas.

• Heart
Reactions: 41