Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shazbev

VIP Member
Make it make sense Bab... When it was hot and humid she donned her granny dressing gown and woolly socks. Now it's cooler and likely to piss down today, she's dressed herself in summer clothes and fucking flip flops!!!!

And you're right @Lady Doodle I think she's terrified of having the kids at home, she's gonna have to parent when Ste the sap is at work. I predict lots of visits to her 'friends' taming twins and The reading residence (tho she's got a lot on her plate at the moment)!
Screenshot_20230710_100321_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 15

Angechicken

Chatty Member
She has wrists and ankles in today's OOD. Hmmmmm? She's not even doing couch to kitchen this week, just an early dog walk.
The ootd pic this morning upset me because she looks thin and this has confused me. How can she have lost that much weight in such a short period of time?? I am in surgical menopause and despite exercising every day and watching what I eat I have put on a stone and can’t seem to lose it. Babs appearing to have lost about 3 stone in 3 weeks is really upsetting me!

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
What actual lunatic would ask Emma Dickhead Conway for a home account?!

Basic bathrooms … an attic with no storage that she still has Christmas decorations out … puts stickers on the wall … created a dark gloomy living room …. hamster cage on dinning table … I give up.
tbf, she'd likely amass a whole load of followers, assuming it was a joke account, because how can two adults possibly mess up such basic tasks so badly! and then they'd likely stick around, just to laugh at her shambles of her life and attempts to "adult". babs would be RABID, assuming her home account was thriving and she was inspiring a huge audience with her boring, generic decor, when in reality, they'd all be sharing her posts amongst their friends, laughing AT her, not WITH her at her endless mistakes. just the niche kinda content babs is aiming for, where she doesn't realise that she isn't funny - she is actually the joke itself. give that babs is *suddenly*such a huge fan of Taylor swift, i assume she will get the reference when I say "it's you, hi, you're the problem, it's you!" 👌🏻🤣

• Haha

syd81

OK ok.... So
1. "seeing the sights of brimingham/walking the dog" doesn't actually say 'goes for run or jog"
2. TV for the boy... Its quite clearly her toe nails in shot!
3. Room reset... That's Erin's room (we shouldn't really know that but we do) she can make her own bed so why not show ur own? Oh yes u were probably still in it!

4. Repeats herself to son (got to have a dig) before he gets a lift in... So she's not even taking him, probably mean gets in the car with Ste lol

5. She's taught us over the years she does lunches the night before!

Make it make sense bab, that ship has sailed if you are trying to make yourself sound like a relateable parent on a school morning.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Top tip if you can't get them delivered round the back.... have some bags for life ready and open by the door and just grab hand fulls and chuck it in them, that's what I do.
Same except it’s giant IKEA bags or the washing basket if it’s empty 😂

Will her next attempt at engagement be around breathing? Feels like she’s at that level of barrel scraping!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Really?! Week 2 is only 90 seconds at a time. I don’t think a tshirt is unreasonable ….. it’s not even that hot and she’s only on week 3 so still relatively short jogs
Don't forgot though, she already has plenty of layers on before she even gets dressed.
She's not running anywhere, who does she think she's kidding 🙄

• Heart

lessthaninfluenced

I mean if I was a devastated swiftie i can think of nothing worse than having to be “brought along” for the experience with this one.

And maybe this is why couch 5 2 K is started again - cos she def doesn’t have the endurance for the length of the eras tour with her toddler bedtime!

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
Anxiety and stress at a high level there in the Conway house on a morning! She lives in some weird bubble 🙄

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Did Stedal open his brow bar this weekend? I haven't got it in me to look. Maybe he can wax some other areas for her at the same time.
ha, guaranteed that will be the new purpose of the tiki tat shelf - converted into steve's brow bar: Stedal's shelf of style!✨

honestly, if I were him, having been roped into playing the role of hairdresser as she demands, I would take the opportunity to totally troll her. tweeze her brows into a 90s skinny pencil-line style, and then tell her you're gonna dye them for her, but mess it up badly. i mean, it's not like her brows could actually get any worse than those caterpillar monsteoaies she has been happy to parade around with them visibly. crawling down her face for the past few years, so I would totally go wild and get revenge on her - her brows will still be improved 100% whatever the outcome. hell, even if he attacked her brows with his hedge trimmer and shaved them off entirely, it would still be less jarring than those fuzzy beasts now level with the corners of her eyes! 🐛🤞🏻🤣

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
So, one of the points she made about WFH was doing the school runs. But doesn’t do the school runs. Make it make sense
She said about car sharing with another mum - I bet it's the friend that moved in opposite a few months ago. And StevieUber takes him/the other kid the other days. So yeah, no school runs for Babs Taxis.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Is this how they talk to each other??
A family of 4 who's kids are still with them 99.9% of the time, what's the need for a WhatsApp group, surely u just talk to each other.
We have a family what's app but with relatives that live miles away that we don't see very often.
Our family WhatsApp is mostly used for sharing photos and memes 🤣

justplaintired

Chatty Member
I was thinking , I bet she’s on that injection with a long time and noticed weight loss and thought how was she going to explain it to her dumbos. She started “running”. So ofc that explains it!!

Helmac79

Chatty Member
Drive like a twat=bunch of flowers

Wish i knew that was the protocol when I scratched my bumper last week 😂😂

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I just thought she didn’t have a bra on 🤢
She always looks braless, her face looks thinner & she does look like she’s slimming down. I know a few that are paying privately for Ozempic & she’s looking like them. Like someone said it could all be filters, angles & an undone dress but coupled with the C25K being shuffled out I would bet a trip to Disney she’s taking something to speed up the process

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Thats good for RR 😘. Babs needs to learn in this life we don't always get what we want, a lesson she may only have forced upon her now, aged 45. TS do not send her the code!!
RR won't be receiving a reward box treat from babs for "doing good sharing, as despite Jocelyn having been diagnosed with cancer and going thru surgery etc, babs will still be FUMING that she has tickets to TS, presumably to spend time with her daughter, who babs will perceive as far less deserving of tickets than the golden child and HERSELF, likely attempting to manipulate her friend into taking HER along, instead of her own child. i predict a LP style breakup of their friendship impending, as babs will nto be able to be happy for her friend without her envy and bitterness seeping through. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Angry