Brummy Mummy #143 The only running Babs is doing is running out of content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe late to comment on the “date day” but Jesus wept she would have had as much fun with her dad and same with the spa day, absolutely pathetic and why would you even post it online

• Heart
Reactions: 22
ah, in reference to all her inane scone content - very apt, since it is a reflection of her desperately scraping the barrel for content: quite a learning opportunity, babs, to note that one minute you have a "successful" career influenza.....the next, s'cone. 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Disappointing that she didn’t resurrect the great scone debate, which if I remember rightly the Babettes agreed with Grandad Rog on its last outing. Maybe she’ll never mention it again - if only we were that lucky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Kween has decided to do a Q&A (aka 'mememe' and piss easy content). 🐄🛍 Are you ready???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Waiting for a tingo or two today about 4th of July and all her American friends and her losing her tit about baker grove reboot…..and probably taking credit for its revival after lots of mentions on her twatcast

Reactions: 16
And I'll await my Tingo about Ant & Dec bringing back Byker Grove with their new production company.
We'll get the photo of her with PJ & Duncan,,,,,, AGAIN 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That spa was definitely a last minute plan spawned from tattle. A few people here mentioned a spa day, you guys should be flattered she did this to impress you 😂. It’s obviously not something they personally wanted to do together, since neither of them even wanted treatments and she felt the need to write an essay justifying herself for it.

Why does she always need to itemise every last thing they did as well, like a schoolkid writing about their weekend? “We went to the cinema the film was good but I liked the other film more. We went to Drayton manor and I danced to songs and daddy listened to the music and went on rides and I watched him. Then we went swimming and had sandwiches for lunch it was nice the end”

I’m mildly concerned she’s trying to suggest they were “intimate” in the empty pool. We all know more realistically Ste was in his goggles doing handstands under water while she sat in the jacuzzi selecting the most warped swimsuit shot to post on insta tomorrow. The only thing that gusset got stretched aside for was her usual pissfingers wee.

And no, I don’t have any questions for the Q&A, other than “can you kindly duck off?” There’s nothing interesting about her, she overshares enough as it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Go out without being spotted? Good God.

Any vlogs I’ve seen she’s never been approached. Delusions of grandeur you sad yellow duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Disappointing that she didn’t resurrect the great scone debate, which if I remember rightly the Babettes agreed with Grandad Rog on its last outing. Maybe she’ll never mention it again - if only we were that lucky!
Talking of resurrections it would be funny if the mickey insta made a come back 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she mentioned before about the company she used to send out the mugs going bust or did I miss it?

Reactions: 13
The photo of her at youtube...half her current size & se had a waist 😁 She's trolling herself at this point, she needs to Bab-off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
nice of babs to give the babettes permission to say "hello" if they see her in the wild at Disney! just "hello" though, or presumably she'll be enforcing her boundaries! no "i'm an undercover 🐮🛍" whispered in her ear as you breeze past her and certainly no sly photos, or she'll set cardboard steve after you to stare at you with all the menace he can muster. i imagine she'd be totally accepting of receiving handwritten love notes from fans, compliments on her garish frocks or signing a few autographs - altho stalking her into the toilet to demand a photo is likely a step too far! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she mentioned before about the company she used to send out the mugs going bust or did I miss it?
Yes she did mention it at the time!
And she's never got over the fact that SHE had to pay the charity donation out of her own pocket 😡😡 tight arsed witch!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes she did mention it at the time!
And she's never got over the fact that SHE had to pay the charity donation out of her own pocket 😡😡 tight arsed witch!
Ah I did miss it then. Easily done when she posts 17 stories some days by 9am 😂🙈

• Haha
Only two cons of being an influencer “trolls and loneliness”. I would have thought the main one would be the loss privacy and dignity not just for yourself but your whole family? I suppose if that was an issue for you though you wouldn’t be doing this wretched “job” in the first place. Lack of job security? Limited long term prospects? All the “pros” are just her mistakenly thinking her rubbish content somehow benefits wider society (spoiler alert, it doesn’t). You can make people smile, do school runs and make a difference in a million other jobs bab.

I don’t even consider her a proper influencer to be honest, she’s very try-hard and only seems to get very generic ads these days from companies who aren’t selective. I’m not surprised a lot of companies don’t like her style, it’s not because she’s too funny and doesn’t hard sell - it’s because she’s a no-neck, grubby looking airhead who makes everything she touches turn to shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She gets to do the school run & spend more time with her kiddos? She no longer has to take Erin to school & 🪜 seems to do more as she’s always lounging around. She also makes plans only with her daughter in mind. So yeah great mothering there.

As for the loneliness bullshit, if she’s got all this free time why hasn’t she made the most of it & kept up with her friends? Oh yeah she doesn’t have any.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She gets to do the school run & spend more time with her kiddos? She no longer has to take Erin to school & 🪜 seems to do more as she’s always lounging around. She also makes plans only with her daughter in mind. So yeah great mothering there.

As for the loneliness bullshit, if she’s got all this free time why hasn’t she made the most of it & kept up with her friends? Oh yeah she doesn’t have any.
The loneliness could easily be solved by joining a gym, volunteering, attending an evening/day class, joining a book group ....so many ways to meet and hang out with people.

I would think the benefit of her job is the free time. This free time would give you opportunities to meet people and do things. I would have a diary of exercise classes, a bit of volunteering, with a weekly evening class thrown in to learn new skills/knowledge. This would easily fit round her job, I mean it fits around mine and I work full time!!!!

Instead she spends her days watching reality TV, eating rubbish and generally in a pit of toxic positivy reaffirming her body positive message rather than addressing all the things missing in her miserable life!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.