Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Why is she doing hair dye updates in the downstairs bathroom that doesn't have the shower? Surely it's easier doing it over the bath anyway?! She's a f4ckwit.

Reactions: 13

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
It's probably OK tho if your feet barely leave the floor because, actually, you're a shuffler not a runner! Still don't get why she's gone for running, it's so "un-Emma". Aside from the fact she can afford to try any kind of exercise or even get a personal trainer, if she wants it to be more flexible or she's too embarrassed for a class/the gym or she doesn't want someone holding her accountable, she could find loads of things to do on YouTube that would be more fun for her. She could do it in her lunch break.
Let’s face her ‘thing’ has been the fact she’s overweight and unfit but doesn’t care
She’s mocked exercise and she’s gained a following of frumpy unfit numptys that like her

now she’s pretend exercising and it goes against everything she’s spouted for the last 2 years

Attachments

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
And, iirc, she only got involved with them because they handled the packing and distribution instead of her and her mum having to do it which they did initially and she had complaints about mugs arriving late or broken. She definitely thought she was going to have a mug empire, turned out she was the real mug! She literally did nothing in that "business" except put her name to other people's work and give them little to no credit.
there was even a point where her mug website mentioned the illustrator who created the designs that babs took full credit for, but her name was misspelled, so it would be difficult for people to find her work if they liked her designs! 😡

altho tbh, if i were her, i wouldn't have wanted my work associated with babs, so given that it was a point when she was attempting to grow her own freelance career as an illustrator, it potentially worked in her favour that babs would brag about HER designs and never even mention the illustrator's name or website, or tag her IG account, as that connection with babs would likely have tarnished her reputation. 🤷🏻‍♂️

SingSong

VIP Member
is that an old photo or is she on the photo shop again ?! She looks like she lost 4 stone over night lol

Also, I don't believe for a second she running as those stupid sunglasses would he bouncing off her face, no one runs in fashion sunglasses!
I thought it looked like a little photoshop magic had been done...I started checking the door frames for any bends lol.

She looks half her size!

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
I’m praying that every tattler that wants a TS ticket gets them. I’m praying even harder that THAT kilo of butter gets the shits instead! I will actually cry and throw a massive tantrum if she gets tickets for her and her ugly sister and spoilt brat.
Kilo of butter 😂😂😂

• Haha

Trixxx

VIP Member
If she gets TS tickets and ends up near me at Wembley I’ll kick her down the stairs, I’m not dealing with that screaming whale all concert
Same! I want to see Taylor so bad, but I wouldn't cope if her big gob was anywhere near me during it. Most likely she will get through the queue and "panic" buy the most expensive seats she can get, so at least I'll be lucky and wont actually be near her!

Stimpii

VIP Member
Has she mentioned before about the company she used to send out the mugs going bust or did I miss it?

BLAH76

Chatty Member
She has wrists and ankles in today's OOD. Hmmmmm? She's not even doing couch to kitchen this week, just an early dog walk.
If she is on these jabs I'm not sure she will get away with it. It's this kind of thing that may actually bring her down.
All the plus sized followers won't be able to get that help and if she loses weight without anything more than shuffling then even the thick babettes will guess too

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Agreed ……but also my life may be lonely as an SEN mum but it’s not as tragic as this sad cunts life so I’ll call that a win …..today I went out for first time ages for a couple of hours just for me and I loved it
And no doubt really appreciated it unlike Babs who appreciates absolutely NOTHING!

• Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
I know a builder/plumber/electrician who will do any work I need however I would have to wait for a free slot as a number of housing developments being built locally. We trust the electrician so much he was project manager for the kitchen remodel a number of years ago and he made decisions and then told us. The need for almost instant gratification is not always a good thing.

Reactions: 12

focusdochas

VIP Member
I do like a packing cube but I would use 1 big and up to 3 small for specific things, not everything needs a packing cube and it does help when travelling hand luggage only to be able to open the case and grab something quickly as things are grouped together

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she address what most people want to know about Disney…how much it costs!
guaranteed that will be the questions she has announced she will be responding to privately - presumably she is aware of the potential backlash if she starts bragging about her expensive holidays and flaunting her wealth, so has chosen to answer more generic questions and keep the financial deets to the DMs. 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Heart

Trixxx

VIP Member
I have mentioned her inability to say bathRoom several times on here 🤣🤣🤣
Infact I was just coming to say it again after watching yesterday storage shit show!
She says bath-oom doesn't she!? 🙄
It's awful.
Makes my teeth itch!

Also, everytime she films herself with the Smeg Fridge in the background I just think "who pays £565,000 for a house and can't even fit the fridge in the kitchen 🤣
Yeah, I don't think I've noticed any other words where she fails to pronouce the R, its so weird. She also really overdoes the "oom" part so it just sounds ridiculous!

I had some kitchen problems recently and my fridge couldn't stay in my kitchen for about a month - I can say with 100% confidence, if I was spending that much on a house, my kitchen NEEDS to fit the fridge in it.

justplaintired

Chatty Member
What actual lunatic would ask Emma Dickhead Conway for a home account?!

Basic bathrooms … an attic with no storage that she still has Christmas decorations out … puts stickers on the wall … created a dark gloomy living room …. hamster cage on dinning table … I give up.
No one just no one! She’s waiting for dms to say do it! She things she’s an interior designer. Her home is shit and I would not post any room if I owned it!