Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Now Steve is some sort of tomcat who goes round pissing in wardrobes after a night out. What a fun, wild guy 🙄. Does he have any redeeming qualities? Like at all?
Maybe we’ve been doing Margot a disservice, the damp patch under the living room rug (on the parkette flooring) wasn’t her at all…. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Of course she's trying to make the Submarine disaster about her - "Steve is giving me updates" and "it's my worst nightmare"
Narcissistic much!
She is incapable of any kind of empathy without it BEING ABOUT HER!
It's disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
I always wonder why larger people always wear light coloured leggings ( I’m large I’d wear black) it just highlights every ripple 🤔🙄
I can say this as a mum of a special needs teenager but she looks like she’s escaped from a care home , those big headphones look like ear defenders and she looks like a toddler has picked their own clothing…..in a rush…..in the dark

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Bloody good thing there was no one else in the pool. Imagine going for a lovely relaxing spa day that you’d paid loads for, only to have her bellowing her instructions for how to get the perfect swimsuit photo while PUS whimpers “Yas Kween” and takes 62528 shots before she’s happy. Fuck the fuck off.
And a rough couple of years?!? Oh my heart bleeds for the poor loves and their multiple Disney trips, little pool holidays, theatres, theme parks, shops, shops and some more shops. She’s a bloody ignorant and spoilt twat.

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
It’s the constant “LOOK WHAT I’VE GOT!” that annoys me so much.

Yes, they have a good income and that’s great. Life isn’t a race to the bottom and not everyone struggles. But Babs is as subtle as a sledgehammer.

Yes, her “job” revolves around the content that holidays, trips, shopping hauls and new bathrooms bring, but she’s so brash about it.

She gives off the vibe of someone who had a really shut time at school and now thinks, “this will show
them, this will make them jealous of me!”

She seems really insecure.

• Heart
  • Angry

Loopybird69

VIP Member
IMG_6956.jpeg

bab proof read your work! This was not 2022 as Lucy has been gone 2 years at least but ya know another what a way to get your “teenage” daughter bullied playing dress up as a troll last year for playtime in the garden. Dim wit
---
Bab used to film herself in her pit stories, still in bed at 7.30 or later. She obviously didn't do the school run.

Now she's saying that Ste is gone early so its her only chance to go out. Or Bab has made it up and wants people to say how amazing she is to go out so early.

So. Many. Lies🤥
She’s trying to be relatable “I have to do this so early as 🪜 is gone before 7am” erm just do it in the middle of the fucking day instead of snaffling a family size pack of biscuits watching reality tv. You. Do. Not. Have. A. Real. Job.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've never known a pair of adults so incapable of adulting 🙄🤦‍♀️
Having said that, you are all aware that each time she asks for advice on ANYTHING on her Insta its just a hopeful beg that someone, somewhere, will gift her what ever it is she's asking for! They all do it 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
I have a terrible feeling after reading all the comments on here, she’s going to try and hint that her and Steve have bumped uglies today 🤢
She's took him to Thomas Land for free, and not even gone on any rides with him. No one would ever believe those two are shagging.

They have had their last shag, and it was probably years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
I haven't looked at her stories this am.. And am so glad I didn't, going by what you lovely 🐄🛍 have shared. She's had a rough couple of years? Hold my beer Bab! Last year I, lost my dad, father in law, one lovely friend suddenly following a knee replacement ( 56 and in good health!), another friend to brain cancer and 4 partners of friends of family... That's fucking tragic and that fucking empty headed twat thinks she's had it rough? Thank God for this community - we laugh and cry and support each other - she's got fuck all of a support system - The buck toothed Wets, and one expression Ken doll!

• Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
She would never have said ‘ohh can I run again? I’d love to run!’ Never ever!!!! She’s definitely been spoken to. And what’s this ‘I still had a bit of anxiety’ maybe that’s ACTUAL anxiety caused by your abhorrent lifestyle and not peri menopause?! Why does everything that’s wrong with her have to have a reason or something to blame?!

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I can’t think of anything more boring than going to the same place on holiday year after year when you have the money to go pretty much anywhere. It’s a big world out there, for what she must spend going to WDW she could see some amazing sights, have unforgettable experiences and her kids could learn so much. But no, teenagers in cartoon costumes and tacky shops it is. What a waste.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Sick of her to the point of feeling sorry for her about how tragic her stories are..... Aye, righto- all your "boyfriends" wanted to go to Glastonbury 🙄🙄🙄
Even if she did have boyfriends (plural) 🤣 they would not be the kind of lads who went to Glastonbury. She's got the memory of a dementia patient, she forgets we've seen the photographic evidence of her tragic teenage/early 20's years where she was dressed like a 40 year old estate agent and stalking boy bands in hotel lobbies 🙄Fucking saddo!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

SingSong

VIP Member
She honestly thought she was the only pregnant woman to ever have unusual cravings.

Bloody hell, talk about main character syndrome!

• Heart
  • Angry

Allthecakes

VIP Member
As my dad would say 'pay peanuts, get monkeys' or cowbags cowboys 🤠

She wouldn't wait, no reputable fitter would have been available in her time frames plus they'd already have a cancellation list! Serves them right for being impatient.

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Her idea of the words 'rough' and 'wild' are not quite the same as mine 😁 #bitrude

On a serious note ❤ to all cowbags. When ever she says this kind of shit it just highlights how much of a supportive community of trolls we have here ❤😘

• Heart