Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes, this is the trend with millennial insta twats - I know Babs isn't a millennial but she likes to pretend she is 🙃

I'm surprised she hasn't jumped on it already tbh - like you say it's a ticking time bomb 💣
I can't stand all these insta wankers self diagnosing. Oh poor you, you lose your keys sometimes, and get distracted by scrolling the internet - come spend a day in my house with my ADHD daughter when she's having a meltdown or attacking her Dad in order to both a) distract him from whatever he was asking her to do and b) getting herself a delicious dopamine hit. Note meltdowns and tantrums are not the same thing.

And don't even get me started on how it's 'diluting' the image of ADHD presentation. On the list of really fucking shit things I have to deal with every single day, the kid losing her stuff constantly is about number 97 on a list of 100!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

justme2

Chatty Member
She is a nut job with her bloody spreadsheet for the summer hols! I assume the 8am "Lion King entry we saw was to do with their trip to Disney (again!) and she isn't planning on dragging them downstairs to watch the movie at 8am?!
Who needs spreadsheet for a holiday? Especially when they've been to Disney MULTIPLE times before- surely you know what you want to do?! Its waste of time anyway because they all have to be back in the hotel room by 5pm or Babs turns into a massive pumpkin! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She's such a fucking controlling bitch!
I went to Disney a while ago and joined a FB group, there was some weird competitive element with a lot of them regarding their planning. They plan for every second of the day, what the whole family is wearing each day and eating each day. It can help to have some kind of kind of flexible plan but if I had told my family we were riding the buzz light year ride at 8.35 am wearing Toy Story t.shirts and then at 9.50 we would-be having our photo taken with buzz then eating a Mickey pretzel at 10.05 am they would have laughed at me.

• Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
I still can’t believe that that selfish dough faced sad sack raggy doll dragged them to Disney….and then made them partake in some horrendous & inappropriate fancy dress….all with a smile on her face….it’s fucked up

• Haha
  • Sad

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
A date day for Ruby’s Dad and I would have been a lovely long walk somewhere nice with the dog followed by a pub lunch, back home for some adult afternoon delight, long relax in the bath together followed by an evening in town with cocktails and a meal at a nice restaurant then home for a bit more adult fun. The tv would have remained off and we certainly wouldn’t have been in our dressing gowns and fleecy pj’s. And I wouldn’t have needed paying to do it which is essentially what has happened here.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
That door in the bathroom,,,,,,,,,
That's it isn't it 🤣 that's where Ste sleeps 😴🤣👏🥳
We've finally cracked it ✌

• Haha

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Putting all the hilarious comment together

Babs the incredible bulk with g’nomi’knees only running she’s doing is out of content!

• Haha
Tbf it’s very unlikely at 45 she’s not peri menopausal - at that age it’s highly likely - 45 is prime age for it. Still, she’s find it far easier if she lost about 3 stone. I’m the same age as her, I haven’t had a period for several months now but other than that I feel totally fine because I watch what I eat and exercise regularly. It doesn’t HAVE to be such a big deal.

• Heart

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
In the first minute of that vlog she’s spoken about just getting back from lanzarote and going back there again next year, a two week summer trip to Disney coming up and now having both bathrooms done, following off with a haul.
Keep it real babe, keep it real

• Angry
  • Wow

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
“I pretended to be James Bond walking out of the water. He pretended to be at Club Tropicana”

Is she actually trolling us with that comment 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I am so confused about the builders she has doing her bathrooms - why are they all going on holiday to peppa pig world with their kids, for two or three weeks?! 🙄

• Haha

NattyMoo

It’s weird how she talks about him as though he’s her third child, so generous of her to get him a slushie 🙄.
We rarely get a child free night but when we do, we sure as hell make sure we do something better than go to Thomasland. Pair of fucking weirdos!!!

• Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
We really do need to stop giving her ideas……also in the C25k reels she says ‘just off for a run before Stephen gets up’ then pans out to her empty bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

ohyes

VIP Member
IMG_9040.jpeg

JFC, what does she look like? I’m a runner, one of the run leads at my running club in fact, and I don’t like to shame anyone who’s giving it a go, it’s hard to get started! I recently coached a group of newbies through c25k, loved it. A variety of people showed up at the first session, no one posing like this dickhead though 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s clearly taking the piss/doing it for insta likes/laughs etc etc…absolute bellend
---
Also, that dog is fucking ugly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
More. Total. Bollocks.
Just because you’ve done it once, or haven’t even done it all and just took those photos at some random time, doesn’t mean it’s your new daily routine. You’re not going to get praise or a medal for inventing this brand new idea that it’s possible to get out of your pit and exercise or walk the dog before 6:30am. Thousands of people do that every day because they have real jobs or care about their health or it’s cooler or it fits in with their day. And it’s not the first time you’ve announced some kind of “revolutionary” morning routine to maximise the fact that you’re up at 4:30 every day. But it never lasts because - newsflash- you don’t really mean it, you’re too bloody lazy. Just want validation and admiration for being amazing, when in actual fact you’re just the worst. At everything!!
Morning Babs 🤣👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Glad I’ve got that off my chest. Off to my kids’ school now to help at sports day, because I’m not a total twat and can show my face/talk to other parents. Crazy hey?!?

• Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
She doesn't even know the meaning of PTSD!
She has the worst memory of any liar I've ever known! 😡
Along with her fake asthma/fake menopause/fake marriage!

She's more than welcome to swap place with me from a few years ago when I'd had an invasive labour with my 3rd child and had to be forcibly held down to have my waters broken which brought back the trauma from being raped and led me to suffer with post traumatic stress symptoms - then Babs would know the real meaning of PTSD the stupid twat 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad