Brummy Mummy #142 All her breakdowns involve bathrooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow when she was in London he had to get HER girl up??? She talks like he is not HER father 🙈🙈🙈 he also look pathetic in every single photo she puts up!?! He has the physique of a worm, he has all the appeal of a long slippery noodle 😂😂😂 but with less personality 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So he won't see the story she's made, as he doesn't have Insta.... Or that's what she thinks.
Plot twist... The Stephen Conway Insta we've seen previously, that's private, is his own joyous life with George in glorious technicolour😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was just coming to say the same. So, if he doesn't have Insta, is she saying he doesn't realise half the shite she posts. Ignorance is no defence Stephen, not when your kids online safety is concerned surely 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If I was unfortunate enough to be connected to her, I wouldn’t want my Insta connected to her train wreck of an Insta

Reactions: 17
So he won't see the story she's made, as he doesn't have Insta.... Or that's what she thinks.
Plot twist... The Stephen Conway Insta we've seen previously, that's private, is his own joyous life with George in glorious technicolour😁
Maybe she’s enforced her boundaries and bab-blocked him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she’s enforced her boundaries and bab-blocked him 😂😂😂
or he's been "inspired" by babs to enforce HIS boundaries, and blocked HER! cue another bathroom breakdown when she catches up on tattle - hi babs! 👋🏻 - and learns that steve DOES have an IG account which, as far as I remember, had hundreds of posts, so is clearly updated regularly! plot twist: the evenings he spends staring at his phone while supposedly watching half an episode of a tv show "together", he isn't always scrolling grindr, he's also on IG posting captioned stories bitching about his #coupleGOALS relationship and his nightmare of a wife, with sly "in the wild" photos of the grellow horror, shoving beige snacks by the trotterful down her throat, sweating under a manky blanket on a separate sofa! the tiny handful of followers his account has is likely George and Ezzie, with the finsta account she APSolutely, definitely does not have, because babs believes HER golden child when she promised mummy that she doesn't use social media. 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh blimey I forgot I put up a thread suggestion!!! When I tell you I SCREAMED when I saw I’d had the most votes! In honour of my win I had to get my husband to sit on top of me in the shower a la babs bathroom meltdown style!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just watched the second lanzarote vlog. Why oh why does she need to hold Ethan’s hand on the wall “in case he falls?” He’s almost 11! I do this with my daughter and she’s bloody 5! Honestly if I didn’t know his age I’d think he was about 7.

Reactions: 24
Does he have insta or is it another burner account for Bab's convenience & follower numbers?!

Reactions: 16
I’ve just watched the second lanzarote vlog. Why oh why does she need to hold Ethan’s hand on the wall “in case he falls?” He’s almost 11! I do this with my daughter and she’s bloody 5! Honestly if I didn’t know his age I’d think he was about 7.
She thinks it makes her look like a wonderful, caring mum. That, and she’s petrified that The People will tell her off for being dangerous and letting him walk on the wall. Ironically she probably has us in mind when she’s performance parenting, yet all I’ve seen on here is people commenting how babyish it is to be making him hold hands.

I’ve seen quite a few influencers doing certain things very deliberately just to calm down the armchair parents. They haven’t yet figured out the number one trick, which is to keep your bloody kids offline.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i mean, in all honesty, she probably just saw the opportunity of "i need to stop filming to hold my ten year old toddler's hand to ensure he doesn't lose his balance and fall off the wall" as a perfect excuse to justify turning her camera off so she could slump down on the wall and catch her breath! the way she was huffing and puffing in that vlog was truly uncomfortable to watch, with her struggling to breathe at such a slow pace, gasping between words etc - sure, she could have blamed it on the heat or her AsThMa or allergies or perimenopause or whatever, but no inhalor was going to help her, and she obvs needed a rest - thus implying Ethan doesn't have the ability to walk along a wall without mummy's assistance was the excuse she was desperate for, in addition to allowing her to create a moment of relatable "trials of a mother of toddlers" content for all those who attend her toddler meet-ups and don't relate to her life as a "mother of tweens". 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 13
Watched the blog. Look at Erin's face during the outfit of the day chat. She's in proper teen sulk mode. Think she's got her mothers nasty temper.
She gives me mean girl vibes. I remember way back, when they were still in the old house, they were surprising Ethan with something and Erin was sat in a chair looking at him with absolute contempt until the second she realised she was in shot, then it was all lovely smiles.

Reactions: 30
She gives me mean girl vibes. I remember way back, when they were still in the old house, they were surprising Ethan with something and Erin was sat in a chair looking at him with absolute contempt until the second she realised she was in shot, then it was all lovely smiles.
I remember that too!

Reactions: 14
Does he have insta or is it another burner account for Bab's convenience & follower numbers?!
I've never seen his account like any of her posts, or wrote comments etc, plus he doesn't even have a profile photo, which implies it's a genuine account that he is trying to keep on the downlow - in addition to the fact that, altho private, it has over 700 posts. the burner account that supply belongs to grandad Rog, that babs hijacks and regularly uses to post "babe" comments to herself is set up in an obvious attempt to imply it "belongs" to rog, with a photo of him as a DP etc to make it appear legit, yet doesn't have posts etc. whilst steve's account has only a couple of followers, i can't believe lazy babs would be working behind the scenes to put the effort into creating 700+ posts that nobody has access to, because what's the point?! it's not something she would waste energy on, unless it was a public account with endless posts labelling a babs a "great mum", declaring his undying love for her and thanking her for paying for holidays/day trips and giving him the gift of being a dad. a private account in steve's name has no benefit to her, especially as it is never used to like her posts. although, again, she's caught herself up in her lies - steve doesn't use social media just as she doesn't know how to use photoshop! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.