Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
Steve forced on a date night to shut tattle up, so that means we’ll have a lovely photo later of the pair of them in the garden, her in a loud frock holding the skirt out with her shitwaters with an added belt, yellow hair curled and a clown face. Him in a patterned size XS Next slim fit shirt buttoned up to the top, face like there’s a gun being held to his back.

Oh and the caption for the grid post “mum and dad are out out” or something equally cliched

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Handwash30

VIP Member
F1BD6D20-32EE-4418-83D8-D3A43319BE9E.jpeg

I’m absolutely wheezing. Not shagging then 😂 Steve’s shoes 😂 Her taking selfies from the ground while he rides a rollercoaster alone in his formalwear 😂. You actually couldn’t make this up could you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230701_194850.jpg

Is he wearing soft Irish dancing shoes? What sort of gig did the twat promise him???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230621_162449_Instagram.jpg

No ones feet should look like this unless they're on a vascular ward for serious heart issues or 9 months pregnant 😳🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick

shazbev

VIP Member
Morning 🐄🛍, I'm still here @Missymoo . The current Mr Bev surprised me yesterday with a last minute getaway to the middle of nowhere ( think I'll keep him bless) ... Patchy WiFi /signal and it's been glorious. Weather lovely, food fantastic and when I saw the hot tub... I Screamed I tell Ya. I'm taking advantage of lack of signal and not looking at any social media but am enjoying hubby's company and reading and drinking. I'll pop In when I can but I'm actually enjoying the unexpected sm cleanse. Would anyone like me to breathlessly do a room tour? - we do have cupboards and shit but shan't tell you where we are till next week... Cos yanno... Security 🤣. Bab we're in our 60s and have a far more exciting life than you and your streaky piss of a partner.!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230701_204901_Instagram.jpg

Why haven't they gone out!?
Seriously!?
Why?
And that dressing gown is way too small.

This is quite possibly the most tragic marriage I've ever seen 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

BonBon27

VIP Member
Ok so I went out yesterday after she posted about the cinema so I’m sorry I’m just catching up on all this date day drama!

Now the cinema I get; me and Mr B often go see a film together (I work part time and he works shifts, so we sometimes have weekdays off when the kids are at school). I even get the theme park - you could avoid Thomas Land and just do more thrill rides, we did Thorpe Park together without kids a few years ago as ours were too small/wimpy for the big rollercoasters. (Altho we do both go on them, not sure taking photos of your husband while he rides alone is really the idea!) And it’s a theme night with music and a bar so potentially really good fun if you’re actually, you know, fun people. Then have a few drinks at home and put on your favourite show/film whatever, have a laugh and a sing. All good. You do you. Whatever you enjoy together.
BUT. What I’m struggling with is the AD, only doing things because it’s free and you have to for work. The “I took HIM”. Not how a partnership works. The fact that she’s trying to make him seem like he has a personality, like all her followers should be impressed and amazed that her husband would dare to enjoy himself and look happy. WTF?!? The dressing gown. The incessant social media posting of the bits that weren’t for “werk”. The ridiculous love notes from children who should definitely be able to cope with a night away from their parents. The complete awkwardness of it all. They seem like uni room mates who have been assigned to live together and have to get to know each other. Not a married couple who feel relaxed and comfortable and happy to be in each other’s company. It’s so bloody weird!

My kids went for a sleepover yesterday - we walked the dog, got a #bitrude, got ready, went to do an escape room and had a meal/cocktails with some friends, came home. No posts on social media. No awkward photos taken (oh except the panic room took a group photo because they always do 🤣). Just a normal night spending time with each other, because we actually love each other and want to hang out together, and seeing our friends, because we have them and like to see them! I sometimes feel sorry for Babs and PUS that they just seem so pathetically unhappy together and have no friends to see, but then I pull myself together and remember that they’re money grabbing, attention seeking twats who have no concern for the over sharing of their lives and their children’s. And I get over it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
CDFD3356-3914-4C14-8B32-CF7C8E13EE6F.png

9A00F9CE-0052-4A72-BC87-829F1BE15F42.png

So did 🪜leave for work at 6.50 today meaning Babs had to go for her morning stagger at 5am…. OR was he at home with her all day catching leaking water with buckets 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She is so thick it's painful.
The HRT shortage is absolutely NOTHING to do with womens health not being a priority.
Infact, quite the opposite.
While there are several factors involved in this (Brexit and a Global Pandemic) the MAIN reason is simply that Pharmaceutical companies cannot currently keep up with demand of the most common types of HRT as SO MANY MORE WOMAN ARE NOW BEING PRESCRIBED IT EMMA!

These companies cannot make it quick enough, if they could then they would as they are all multi million pound companies with share holders to make profits for!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Booklover

VIP Member
Fucking gifted trip to Drayton Manor for their date!!! :ROFLMAO: 🤪 🤡 🤡 Pair of tight-fisted fuckwits, won't even pay for their own 'date' day out. How romantic, NOT!

• Haha
  • Angry

focusdochas

VIP Member
So rough that you still went to dlp when Stes father died and made sure to emphasise that your dad was fine. Give me strength.

• Angry
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
E4975974-DF1D-4901-9462-FFB11BD674FA.jpeg

🪜 looks like he’s fiddling with his knob 🤢

Can’t even adjust his nuts in the privacy of his own home without babe snapping photos left right and centre.

• Sick
  • Haha

syd81

Not a date... A PR exercise!!! (ironically the only exercise she does willingly)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Emma “we’ve had a rough couple of years!” Oh yes of course. With 5 holidays a year (one to Disney which most people could only dream of doing!) plus numerous days out and seemingly no financial strains. The way she’s talking you would think she never got a breaks! But yes a rough couple of years 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry

hattie20

VIP Member
What a life eh? Sat red faced, pissed and slurring alone on your sofa on a Saturday evening, talking absolute shit to yourself while your children and husband ignore you.

Could you imagine being friends with her? She’d piss you right off. A couple of drinks and you wouldn’t get a word in.

• Heart