Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matilda28

Can you imagine Emma in Glastonbury in bed at 8 with her teddy. Up at 6 shouting where is everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Mingles1001

VIP Member
That bathroom reveal…… the last time I was that underwhelmed was when I saw a thumbs up ste in a pair of cycling shorts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
I’ve never known another grown adult who needs to be congratulated and celebrated as often as Babs! She literally wants a birthday every day. Congratulations on your blog being another year older! Congratulations on your bathroom! Congratulations on wearing a swimsuit again! Congratulations on shuffling round with the couch to 5k podcast on! It’s so deranged

• Heart
  • Angry

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
And suddenly she had Boyfriends (plural) who went to Glastonbury and tried to get her to go 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
I don't even know where to start with this shit! I thought she had one boyfriend who called her a fat potatoe head (or something) with her hair tied up down 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Surely nobody believes this utter crap anymore!?

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I could not care less about how much money she has her life is fucking crap.

In bed by 8pm
mouldy hobbit house with crap tiling in the new bathroom
Wet wipe of a hubby
Nothing to do all day except buy tat she doesn't need
overweight and unfit
yellow hair
sadly grasping to be a tween and dressing like her 12 year old daughter
No decent content to film or upload
Hardly any engagement on her socials
Making a twat of herself on IG dancing about in her pj's or laying on the bed in her Bridget Jones knickers for 'content'.

NO THANK YOU!

• Heart

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Taking it very personally that there’s a shortage in HRT. Maybe there’s a shortage because an influx of women like her who don’t need it are suddenly taking it
---
Also, she got her prescription so wasn’t worth mentioning

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
There will always been differences in peoples incomes. Some people will really struggle and some will have plenty of income and then there's the rest of us in the middle!
And no-one is saying just because we are in a cost of living crisis, people shouldn't re-do their bathrooms, go on holiday etc!!! HOWEVER Emma has absolutely NO humility! She doesn't appreciate how bloody LUCKY she is to be able to afford this because she produces some utter crap on social media and amazingly gets paid for it?! She pays the occasional" I know Im lucky to have this job" lip service bullshit but she CANNOT help showing off at every available opportunity. Well she might be having her bathrooms done but the tiler is shit and if that is an indication of the standard of the work I wouldn't be bragging if I were you Emma!

She really has an empty life- only goes out to gifted events or if its opportunity to create shit content! Doesn't appear to have real friends- no girls' weekends away/nights out. Hasn't progressed in her career for YEARS- she's too lazy to try and improve/update her platform, never looks nice and well put together, has no hobbies -Disney isn't a hobby and you're not a true fan you just like to brag about endless boring Disney trips which you make look shit! No relationship with your husband, he likes the money you earn but 99% of the time looks like he cannot stand to be near you! You smother your kids and micromanage them and make it very clear your son is a huge disappointment despite him being the only one that appears genuine and to have a real spark!
And because of ALL this Emma, you have to spend spend spend! To try and briefly fill the empty void that is your life!
I might feel sorry for you if you weren't such a lying, dishonest, braggy bitch!

• Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Slight derailment but noticed a couple of regulars @SugarSnapBam and @shazbev have gone a bit quiet. Hope they're ok and just needed a break from Babs shit show 💖💖💖
@Missymoo92 .. Hey love! 👋 I'm still here. Had a few lurks but had to take some time out. Been so busy! Husband bought new premises for his business and we've had that to deal with. Also having some building work done on our home, & youngest has been stressed out & anxiety ridden over her final year project at Uni. She passed though! Graduation ceremony in late summer 🙌🎓 I've kept up with Babs stories & posts, her "brand" is in the throes of death and her bathroom is crap LOL. It's been chaotic af but hope to back soon. Love you! ❤ (ala Babs styleee) 😂

• Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
The builders are Btec Paul’s little brothers, GCSE Peter and Functional Skills Percy. Their parents took them to Peppa Pig World as their reward for being good boys and installing their first ever bathroom.

Edit to add my youngest unicorn is still slogging his way through function skills so I’m allowed to make light of it 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

shazbev

VIP Member
What. The. Fuck.. And I cannot stress this enough... Have I watched on her stories? Have I got this right? They went to Thomas Land as part of their 'date half hr'? FFS the current Mr Bev is (without prompting or nagging by me) is cleaning the cooker whilst I'm watching him, drinking a Pina Colada and I do feel we have more sexual chemistry going on right now than that pair of amoebas!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Let me get this straight - 2 adults went on their own to Thomas Land? On a Saturday night, when they have 2 kids who could have gone with them at least to make it look less fucking sad? Also the place looks totally empty and why is Stephen wearing ‘special’ shoes?
They are the saddest people I have ever come across.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
The Fantasy: Emma lacing up her properly fitted running shoes, headphones on and following the Couch 2 5Kplan, coming home, showering and getting changed in to a NEW outfit that is NOT a size 18 (and admitting it) before cleaning her house and preparing tea for her family and then settling down to make some polished professional reel for an ad.

The Reality: Emma gets up, pulls on too small leggings and a shit "pop" t shirt, some trainers than are straining at the laces, downs a (caffeine free) Coke, gets the ugly, badly behaved dog, shuffles down the road until no longer outside their house, pulls "exhausted face" and takes selfie with dog, then hot foots it to Greggs for a big fully loaded hot chocolate and laden pastry of some sort. Shuffles home, changes into old outfit (cos nothing else fits)without showering, shovels more sugar down after her "run" and then drives Ethan to school and while he's still getting out of the car, pulls away so she can drive to Home Bargains to buy tat to film a shit "haul". Then sits on her arse for rest of the day watching tv and eating biscuits.

• Haha
  • Heart

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
A rough few years eh?. we’ve lost two parents , a child with a mental health diagnosis and an addiction , husband had a breakdown and a few other things which I can’t go into , that’s rough and I haven’t had a holiday in 4 years so fuck you.

*This reply isn’t meant to be I’ve had worse than you type … it’s purely for babs

• Heart

bluey’sdad

I would say Steven has had a rough time what with losing his dad and the kids lost their grandparent but Emma hasn’t had a rough time of it. Not at all. Her dad was unwell but she did absolutely bugger all to help her mother during it. Then she gloated that it wasn’t her family member that had passed. She was asked by his family not to say who had died online and despite not saying it directly, she’s left enough hints as to who passed for everyone to figure it out. She even dragged the family to WDW despite the fact Steven had just lost his dad and made him dress up like a bloody deck of cards for the gram. Somebody on here saw them and heard Ethan say he didn’t want to dress up and she snapped at him and told him “it’s supposed to be fun!” So he was forced to dress up as The Mad Hatter whilst grieving the loss of his Grandad. She’s been on more holidays this year than most people have in 5 years and her family are incredibly privileged. She just needs to shut up.

• Heart
  • Sad