Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
The cinema & Drayton Manor & she's typing as if they've already left!!! Boring saddos. Nothing wild or spontaneous or just because. Forever #ad gifted.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Bought the fittings from B&Q and Ste is doing the fitting. No bathroom fitter will start ripping out the old until they know the replacements are on site because leaving a client without a working bathroom is a no no. They’d have asked weeks ago where all the items are and checked they had acquired all the fittings not supplied. You don’t realise after doing one bathroom you’ve forgotten to order the toilet for the second and if they’d used a design service it would have been flagged when they paid. The two of them are as thick as pigshit

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Watched the blog. Look at Erin's face during the outfit of the day chat. She's in proper teen sulk mode. Think she's got her mothers nasty temper.
She gives me mean girl vibes. I remember way back, when they were still in the old house, they were surprising Ethan with something and Erin was sat in a chair looking at him with absolute contempt until the second she realised she was in shot, then it was all lovely smiles.

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Scrap books…. Oh my god! What with that and the toddler T-shirts yesterday I’m just gobsmacked! I’m starting to question how her daughter is the same age as mine! My daughters summer holidays involve going out with her mates they’ve brought insane barbie outfits to go watch the film! Plus we’ve got loads of stuff booked if I said scrap book it she’d go why I have a phone I’ve taken pictures (90% of them will be me with a broccoli filter on!) she’s just insane and to much!

• Heart

Nemodory

Fuck me she’s so dumb - err bring your cushions in you lazy blob. Or put them in Ste’s shed/storage box, like everyone else does. Honestly, how do they cope in life? A quantity surveyor who can’t use a tape measure and an organising Kween who thinks you can leave cushions out in the rain and they don’t get wet. The mind boggles 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2255834Which is it Blabs?

A) Despite your former career as a teacher, you do not know that the plural of 'agency' is 'agencies'

B)Despite your current career as a ConTEnT CrEAtOr, you couldn't be arsed to spell check your typo

C) You are fully aware you spelt agencies wrong and did so for attention

The way I see it, you look utterly shit in every one of these scenarios
Only hand modelling she will get is if rowntrees decide to rebrand tooty fruitys as tooty fruity fingernails…..sad fucker

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Just to point Emma (and I'm not dissing exercise, each to their own) but I lost 6.5 Stone on Slimming World and didn't run (or even shuffle) a single step. I did absolutely zero exercise to aid my weight loss as I'm lazy and absolutely hate it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So, it is possible to lose weight by purely eating healthily. Just saying 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

justme2

Chatty Member
I think a theme park adult date could have been fun, however, they just made it look excruciatingly awkward. She should accept theme parks are not really her thing, she spends most of the time at them sitting alone. Her favourite activity at Disney seems to be shopping.

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Agree! I'd say pre diabetic and always on a blood sugar roller coaster, which won't be helped by starting her day with rice krispies and a banana. She needs protein & not stuff covered in beige batter or breadcrumbs!
I’m sceptical she even has a banana. That was probably just a stunt banana for the gram.

I bloody love you lot by the way. Some of he references and remarks you make are a million times funnier than doing a “silly” dance in a dressing gown for cheap laughs. Just brilliant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Steve forced on a date night to shut tattle up, so that means we’ll have a lovely photo later of the pair of them in the garden, her in a loud frock holding the skirt out with her shitwaters with an added belt, yellow hair curled and a clown face. Him in a patterned size XS Next slim fit shirt buttoned up to the top, face like there’s a gun being held to his back.

Oh and the caption for the grid post “mum and dad are out out” or something equally cliched
Wonder if she’ll wear one of her new dresses or something that’s really old?!
There’ll be a selfie with a cocktail. But she doesn’t drink.

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Oh my god. Could she just have made it ANY clearer that their marriage is a completely platonic arrangement? There's nothing "wrong" with that- people have different wants, needs, and expectations of relationships, sex, and general intimacy, and that's absolutely fine. Maybe this is what they're both happy with, fair enough. But why, oh why, doesn't she just be honest about it at this point? Even if they are platonic, surely they could have at least treated themselves to a few fancy drinks and a gown up meal out instead of doing kids activities, just without the kids.

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
While I agree Hinch and co are “so far removed from normal life”, I don’t think Emma is superior just because she’s fatter and uglier than them. If you need other women to be obese to feel good about yourself, I don’t know what to say to you.

If Emma had the chance to be as ‘big’ as Hinch etc, she would, she’s just too thick to be that calculating, hence never growing or developing as a creator. She literally classes Googling old soap characters in her room as being “at work”. She’s just a clueless plonker. I say all this as someone who loves the Hinch threads on here as well. Some influencers just have shit vibes regardless of what they look like or how “normal” they claim to be.

• Heart

Itscharlibaby

[/QUOTE]
“I pretended to be James Bond walking out of the water. He pretended to be at Club Tropicana”

Is she actually trolling us with that comment 😆
She’s a fucking idiot! Why is everything so over the top and such a performance with her!

Just enjoy your spa day and try not to get mistaken for shamu from sea world

Also I bet the reason they don’t like massages is because she hates physical touch as she’s such a fucking prude. Although 🪜 is probably the opposite, 5 seconds with a male masseuse and he’d blow his load everywhere 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
What the hell is that reel about this morning? She has ONE child on the school run now as Erin gets the bus (I shouldn't know this much detail)- what's hard about getting a 9 year old to school, especially when you DRIVE?
We all know she's a shouty gobby bitch anyway, school run or not!
And WTF is that filter about? Mind you the second bit of the reel its hard to tell if that IS a filter because she looks like shit most of the time anyway!!
Maybe they'd be a bit more organised and a bit less rushed if she *brace yourself* actually got out of bed and participated in the family's morning routine instead of leaving it to the parent who is also trying to get themselves ready and out for their job... fucking radical, I know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29