Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
She doesnโ€™t miss having toddlers. She misses the idea of them. Living a middle class toddler mum life, going to classes and coffee shops with other new mums and actually having some sort of purpose/responsibility in life.

She didnโ€™t even enjoy her own babies. She spent her days writing nasty blog posts about how vile her son was and how he ruined everything for her. That was her last chance to enjoy having a little one, and she blew it spectacularly because she was selfish. Even years down the line she was selling poems about what a pain in the arse her son was when he was small. I think sheโ€™s very bitter and resentful that she never got that lifestyle she wanted.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Well sheโ€™s certainly the me-est me that ever meโ€™d this evening isnโ€™t sheโ€ฆ..
She's a mess!
No other words for it!
I'm seriously baffled. And I analyse peoples behaviour and mental state for a living.
But even I cannot fathom why a pair of grown adults would go to see, what is essentially a kids film, then go to a kids theme park, both without their kids (I know one was a paid Ad ๐Ÿ™„) and then go home to an empty house, get into their granny dressing gowns and watch Hamilton!
Jesus Christ!
This has to go in the wiki ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
the upstairs bathroom which she is now saying the work is starting on next week - despite last week saying that the workmen are taking their kids in holiday to peppa pig world for three weeks! the maths ain't matching! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Nobody takes their kids to Peppa Pig World for three weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
She's really enraged me over the HRT shortage. Couple of years ago I was in a similar position, know what I did Bab? I bought a 3 month supply on line with a private prescription and I did it cos like Bab, I was lucky / fortunate to be in a financial position to do so but it also meant someone not so fortunate might satnd a chance od getting their prescription. We all know she can afford luxuries but she's a cheapskate and feels entitled to have whatever she wants whenever she needs it!!!!

• Heart

hd1234

More bathroom drama they forgot to order a toilet for the upstairs bathroom ,or is this more babs and her never ending lies,

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Omg sheโ€™s such a moron. There are shortages of lots of meds since Brexit. Not just HRT. The demand for HRT has increased as MORE emphasis is put on womenโ€™s health you idiot!

Did she not read about the penicillin shortages a few months back??!
Oh wait she doesnโ€™t read the newsโ€ฆ.. ffs grow up you absolutely stupid heifer and stop floating about in your bubble of narcissism for 5 minutes.

• Heart
Date dayโ€ฆโ€ฆ.fucking hell , me and my fella took the dogs for a long walk today and it felt more romantic than their date dayโ€ฆ..knew it would be for an ad tight cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Rough couple of years?!!! Stupid butch wouldnโ€™t know rough if it but her on her enormous arse!
Like others have said if she thinks 5 holidays a year and making Instagram stories for a job is โ€˜roughโ€™ just wait til she loses a parent or god forbid, if she has some serious health issues. Sheโ€™d never cope! She didnโ€™t give a shit when Steโ€™s dad died. Not one shiny shit- happily dragged them off to DLP. To make a shit videos for YouTube etc.
She really is a complete bitch. No wonder she has next to no friends!

• Heart
  • Angry

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
picture the scene. Babs and ๐Ÿชœare in the bathroom showroom
Babs: I want that big bath
Ste: I donโ€™t think it will fit
Babs: I want that cupboard
Ste: the bathroom is too small for the cupboard and the big bath

Babs orders the big bath and the big cupboard. They donโ€™t fit. Babs says It is ๐Ÿชœโ€™s fault for not measuring correctly.

• Heart
  • Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Why is she making a big thing out of not wanting to go to Glastonbury? So what? Lots of people donโ€™t want to go, me included. I hate camping, absolutely hate it! And I couldnโ€™t deal with sheer volume of people and the toilet situation there. Itโ€™s just not for me!
That does not make me โ€˜ nicheโ€™ or unique or special. I just donโ€™t fancy it!
If she doesnโ€™t want to go why bring it up?! She manages to ignore loads of other stuff thatโ€™s going on in the world.
Is that the sound of barrel scraping I hear?!!

• Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
They're having their first date night of 2023...didn't she refer to going to BFs wedding as a date night? So many questions, mainly it's July and how have they not invested any time so far this year without the kids or a TV? Must be a grown up #ad gifted coming our way!
---
I'm predicting Digbeth Dining Club who are at Sutton RFC today, conveniently just down the road from her rents...damn, I'm busy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

hattie20

VIP Member
I cannot imagine telling my husband we were going on a โ€œdateโ€ to fucking Thomas Land ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
What is this constant obsession with her trying to make Step ๐ŸชœSteve appear fun?
And who is she kidding, I doubt anything about this useless pair was ever wild ๐Ÿ™„ He's always been a boring dead behind the eyes lanky streak of piss and she's clearly always been a boring controlling saddo.
Emma, having kids doesn't change you as much as you constantly make out!
Your kids are not babies anymore!
You could still (wait for it) go out with your husband and "be wild"! But you won't, because you were never like that in the first place!
So bore off ๐Ÿ˜ด

• Heart
  • Haha