Brummy Mummy #142 All her breakdowns involve bathrooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First child free night this year just the two of them and they’ve done this 😆
Absolutely tragic
And then posting on instagram
get off your phone and make the most of the evening you sad bint. Home at that time when they live so close to the centre of Birmingham is honestly the most saddest thing ever

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow, their idea of a date was even more tit than imagined. How long are they going to keep up this charade of a marriage??

Most couples would be having a wild adult time together but not these 2, I find it a bit creepy that grown adults went to Thomasland for a date.

Bab as we know you love a discount, LoveHoney have a sale on sex toys, you should get some. #BitRude

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A date day for Ruby’s Dad and I would have been a lovely long walk somewhere nice with the dog followed by a pub lunch, back home for some adult afternoon delight, long relax in the bath together followed by an evening in town with cocktails and a meal at a nice restaurant then home for a bit more adult fun. The tv would have remained off and we certainly wouldn’t have been in our dressing gowns and fleecy pj’s. And I wouldn’t have needed paying to do it which is essentially what has happened here.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my god. Could she just have made it ANY clearer that their marriage is a completely platonic arrangement? There's nothing "wrong" with that- people have different wants, needs, and expectations of relationships, sex, and general intimacy, and that's absolutely fine. Maybe this is what they're both happy with, fair enough. But why, oh why, doesn't she just be honest about it at this point? Even if they are platonic, surely they could have at least treated themselves to a few fancy drinks and a gown up meal out instead of doing kids activities, just without the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lives in Brum, our second city but does nothing to show it off unless it’s an ad for a theme park on the outskirts. Yesterday would have been an ideal opportunity to walk along the canals, take some photos and then share next week about all that’s going on in the city. They could have gone for lunch or a lovely walk but nope, sitting down indoors eating sweets and sleeping at the cinema before PJS on the sofa at 7pm

Reactions: 26
Ok so I went out yesterday after she posted about the cinema so I’m sorry I’m just catching up on all this date day drama!

Now the cinema I get; me and Mr B often go see a film together (I work part time and he works shifts, so we sometimes have weekdays off when the kids are at school). I even get the theme park - you could avoid Thomas Land and just do more thrill rides, we did Thorpe Park together without kids a few years ago as ours were too small/wimpy for the big rollercoasters. (Altho we do both go on them, not sure taking photos of your husband while he rides alone is really the idea!) And it’s a theme night with music and a bar so potentially really good fun if you’re actually, you know, fun people. Then have a few drinks at home and put on your favourite show/film whatever, have a laugh and a sing. All good. You do you. Whatever you enjoy together.
BUT. What I’m struggling with is the AD, only doing things because it’s free and you have to for work. The “I took HIM”. Not how a partnership works. The fact that she’s trying to make him seem like he has a personality, like all her followers should be impressed and amazed that her husband would dare to enjoy himself and look happy. WTF?!? The dressing gown. The incessant social media posting of the bits that weren’t for “werk”. The ridiculous love notes from children who should definitely be able to cope with a night away from their parents. The complete awkwardness of it all. They seem like uni room mates who have been assigned to live together and have to get to know each other. Not a married couple who feel relaxed and comfortable and happy to be in each other’s company. It’s so bloody weird!

My kids went for a sleepover yesterday - we walked the dog, got a #bitrude, got ready, went to do an escape room and had a meal/cocktails with some friends, came home. No posts on social media. No awkward photos taken (oh except the panic room took a group photo because they always do 🤣). Just a normal night spending time with each other, because we actually love each other and want to hang out together, and seeing our friends, because we have them and like to see them! I sometimes feel sorry for Babs and PUS that they just seem so pathetically unhappy together and have no friends to see, but then I pull myself together and remember that they’re money grabbing, attention seeking twats who have no concern for the over sharing of their lives and their children’s. And I get over it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Not a date... A PR exercise!!! (ironically the only exercise she does willingly)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think Steve in his school shoes, little shorts and button up for his #ad hot date at Thomas land, has to be one of my favourite moments. Let’s be honest, you wouldn’t shag him if he was the last man on earth would you

Then she’s making him film her doing ‘funny’ dances in her dressing gown. I’m sure his face the other side of the camera is quite simply 😐. I doubt he had much difficulty keeping his hands off her either.

Even though we can all probably agree it’s a crap excuse for a date, they could at least have made it into a laugh. Her dancing alone while he “listened to the music” just sounds excruciatingly awkward for example.

I strongly agree this needs to be in the wiki. It’s brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell this has to be the most entertaining thing babs has done for us tattlers. I’m laughing at all your brilliant comments but omg the shame, has she any idea how bleeping much of a saddo she is posting this . Babs: hey ste I’m bring you on a date
Ste: um ya.. Babs : yas! A play date 😂😂 how pathetic is it if twasnt so funny it would be sad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That date does not align with her ‘Steven thinks I’m the most gorgeous human alive’ narrative

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think a theme park adult date could have been fun, however, they just made it look excruciatingly awkward. She should accept theme parks are not really her thing, she spends most of the time at them sitting alone. Her favourite activity at Disney seems to be shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lives in Brum, our second city but does nothing to show it off unless it’s an ad for a theme park on the outskirts. Yesterday would have been an ideal opportunity to walk along the canals, take some photos and then share next week about all that’s going on in the city. They could have gone for lunch or a lovely walk but nope, sitting down indoors eating sweets and sleeping at the cinema before PJS on the sofa at 7pm
The Old Crown
Luna Springs
Birdies Bar
Roxy Ballroom
The Old Joint Stock
The Wellington
Bacchus
Mama Roux
The Shakespeare
The Bond
Alchemsit
Any where in the bastard Custard Factory

and these are just off the top of head quirky places not necessarily frequented by the younger generation or on Broad st. That without Hockley Dining Club.

bleeping Thomas land that’s what she promotes, ducking Thomas land and doesn’t even stay in Drayton manor for the actual summer nights event that’s on until 9!!!! She was home and shuffling to bleeping Hamilton by 8. She’s such a twit

and for a massive take that fab you would think she would have been in Hyde park yesterday. Even that would have been more of a date day

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If my marriage was surviving off free trips to Drayton Manor and in my manky dressing gown by 8.30pm then kill me now
They’re mid 40 not mid 80s. Go and have a bloody good shag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If I had a date day and evening with my husband you could put a tenner on me not wearing my nans dressing gown! Bloody Thomas land 😂 that’s done me 😂 as others have stated there’s so much to do on her doorstep even if she doesn’t drink (pahahaaaa) you could still go out for mock tails and a nice grown up meal without having to be bothered by the toddlers constantly needing a wee of dropping cutlery on the floor…. 😂
He’s a man child I bet he wears a full on baby grow at home and she feeds him bitty that’s why she’s always harping on about baby days it’s because she’s married to an adult baby!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just came across these godawful shorts on Amazon.. I'm calling a Tingo now she's ordered a variety of these for a try on treat for her moronic babettes!!!
Screenshot_20230702_135844_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.