Brummy Mummy #142 All her breakdowns involve bathrooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how much 🪜 had to pay them to write these ‘love’? notes. You must do them to keep your mother happy , the woman needs constant validation.

As for Thomas land It’s an absolute joke and looks like no one is there!! And falling asleep in the middle of the cinema in the middle of the day - what an embarrassment…..

And home now in her pjs soon to go to bed leaving 🪜 scrolling grinder . If she doesn’t try to adapt her ridiculously early bedtimes with the rest of the family she’ll find herself increasingly lonely and isolated from everyone in her family as well as out of step with most people. I noticed she was up at 5 am on her own watching crap tv, lie in babs and you might be able to make it though a film or stay up late enough to enjoy time 😉 with your husband…. Go on live a little i dare you !!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They look like dance 🕺🏽 shoes maybe she told him he’d be skipping the light fandango or maybe a spot if Irish ☘ dancing 🕺🏽….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We had a rare child free weekend last weekend , I would have loved to see my husbands face if. I suggested a trip to Thomas land 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And now they are having a Hamilton sing a long?!
My husband would laugh me out of the house if that was our date night 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s weird how she talks about him as though he’s her third child, so generous of her to get him a slushie 🙄.
We rarely get a child free night but when we do, we sure as hell make sure we do something better than go to Thomasland. Pair of bleeping weirdos!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20230701_204901_Instagram.jpg

Why haven't they gone out!?
Seriously!?
Why?
And that dressing gown is way too small.

This is quite possibly the most tragic marriage I've ever seen 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
just catching up on IG after a busy day...

gonna take a tingo for that reel from earlier, as I predicted yesterday she'd be using the "comparisons" theme as inspiration for content, with emphasis on other runners knocking her confidence because she wanted to WIN and advice on changing your perspective by not comparing yourself to others etc, as a way to entice the babettes into leaving encouraging "you GO, girl" comments to boost engagement. 🎉

so it's babs and steve's first date night of the year, and SHE has taken HIM to on a freebie trip to Thomasland - *only* £20 each, unless you are lucky enough to have endless gifted trips like her 🙄 - as the kids have clearly refused to accompany her, and obvs he is then expected to pose for gormless photos all afternoon, grimacing next to a teen dressed in a lion costume and holding the slushie SHE treated him to, and to show his gratitude to her for taking him on a date. and is she saying that she had a nap while in the cinema? how can she possibly be claiming the movie was good if she napped through half of it?! 🤣

as for their "24 hour date" - hardly, since after half an hour of Hamilton, she'll have been festering in her pit since 8pm, alone, steve in a totally separate bed. 👌🏻🤣 #coupleGOALS

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How tragic. Our kids went to the park to play football earlier, so dp and I went for a quick shag. They really are sexless.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well she’s certainly the me-est me that ever me’d this evening isn’t she…..
She's a mess!
No other words for it!
I'm seriously baffled. And I analyse peoples behaviour and mental state for a living.
But even I cannot fathom why a pair of grown adults would go to see, what is essentially a kids film, then go to a kids theme park, both without their kids (I know one was a paid Ad 🙄) and then go home to an empty house, get into their granny dressing gowns and watch Hamilton!
Jesus Christ!
This has to go in the wiki 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2278254
Why haven't they gone out!?
Seriously!?
Why?
And that dressing gown is way too small.

This is quite possibly the most tragic marriage I've ever seen 🤦‍♀️
Why the duck are you watching Hamilton AGAIN??? You can do that any night. The pyjamas and dreadful dressing gown scream 'I'm not up for a shag'. Pathetic saddos.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Christ how pathetic is your life if you and your husband of a lot of years going to the cinema on a Saturday afternoon is worthy of a selfie?? My husband would think I’d lost the plot if I made him stand in front of a giant minion and have a photo to mark the fact that we’d come to the cinema. A nice meal, spa, weekend away, a special theatre outing, cocktails, a theme park…photo worthy indeed. But the cinema? In the day time? Get a grip. View attachment 2277617
Proof 🪜 has the same gormless expression for everything as shown in the pics from yet another freebie at that bore fest Drayton manor because god forbid they go anywhere else
Even when he was supposed to be being ‘exciting’ it’s the same face

I can just imagine him banging babs with that look on his face 😬
---
Why is she posting that she will be out of her comfort zone in cycling shorts/t-shirt at Disney when she's worn this combo before? And there are photos to prove those?
We have all seen a lot of the people that go to Disney and NO ONE will be looking at cuntymccuntychops

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Surely child-free with 2 near teens you would be shagging if you had the house to yourself? I’m speaking from experience here!!! Wtaf?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t even think he is there for this Hamilton bullshit! Can’t see his feet overhanging the telly 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.