Brummy Mummy #142 All her breakdowns involve bathrooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ne-Emma Cherry & her manchild back home by eight from their AD gifted date afternoon out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emma “we’ve had a rough couple of years!” Oh yes of course. With 5 holidays a year (one to Disney which most people could only dream of doing!) plus numerous days out and seemingly no financial strains. The way she’s talking you would think she never got a breaks! But yes a rough couple of years 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 38
So rough that you still went to dlp when Stes father died and made sure to emphasise that your dad was fine. Give me strength.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Emma “we’ve had a rough couple of years!” Oh yes of course. With 5 holidays a year (one to Disney which most people could only dream of doing!) plus numerous days out and seemingly no financial strains. The way she’s talking you would think she never got a breaks! But yes a rough couple of years 🤦🏻‍♀️
You beat me to it ! Rough 😂 no one lost jobs , everyone’s healthy ( to an extent ) you don’t work , no financial worries , no shopping budgets , holidays on tap ….. yep that’s rough

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Rough couple of years?!!! Stupid butch wouldn’t know rough if it but her on her enormous arse!
Like others have said if she thinks 5 holidays a year and making Instagram stories for a job is ‘rough’ just wait til she loses a parent or god forbid, if she has some serious health issues. She’d never cope! She didn’t give a tit when Ste’s dad died. Not one shiny tit- happily dragged them off to DLP. To make a tit videos for YouTube etc.
She really is a complete witch. No wonder she has next to no friends!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Rough couple of years?!
Is she having a bleeping laugh? I know it’s not a competition but I can think of a few people in this group (myself included) that have actually suffered over the last couple of years, she’s such a twit. Everything is such a big thing with her and she’s tiresome really tiresome for others I hate to imagine what it’s like living with her.

oh and her best gob on a stick mate Rox was in Brum over the weekend not even a “hi, how are you?”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wondering if the afternoon tea was a mid morning snack?!

Is the reason they were the only people there because their timing was so off again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Were they at the spa hoping to bump into some swingers? Maybe add some spice into their dull marriage. A play date at Thomasland, home & watching Hamilton, then up early for a swim & food…….totally wild that crazy pair 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
A rough few years eh?. we’ve lost two parents , a child with a mental health diagnosis and an addiction , husband had a breakdown and a few other things which I can’t go into , that’s rough and I haven’t had a holiday in 4 years so duck you.

*This reply isn’t meant to be I’ve had worse than you type … it’s purely for babs

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A rough few years eh?. we’ve lost two parents , a child with a mental health diagnosis and an addiction , husband had a breakdown and a few other things which I can’t go into , that’s rough and I haven’t had a holiday in 4 years so duck you.

*This reply isn’t meant to be I’ve had worse than you type … it’s purely for babs
I don’t think your reply is a “I’ve had it worse” type there are so many of us in awful positions I also lost both parents in less than two years so whilst we may be on different paths, I feel you ♥

I hope you’re all beginning to heal and navigate everything that has been thrown at you and find your smile sometimes x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The only reason they didn’t have massages etc is because they clearly booked it last minute to make up for the shameful Thomas land trip and there was clearly no availability! CRINGE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I haven't looked at her stories this am.. And am so glad I didn't, going by what you lovely 🐄🛍 have shared. She's had a rough couple of years? Hold my beer Bab! Last year I, lost my dad, father in law, one lovely friend suddenly following a knee replacement ( 56 and in good health!), another friend to brain cancer and 4 partners of friends of family... That's bleeping tragic and that bleeping empty headed twit thinks she's had it rough? Thank God for this community - we laugh and cry and support each other - she's got duck all of a support system - The buck toothed Wets, and one expression Ken doll!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wouldn’t consider the last few years rough on myself and I had my mum go through cancer and die and I was diagnosed with a degenerative balance and speech disorder but as far as I’m concerned others have had a worse few years.

• Heart
She thinks she’s hilarious doesn’t she? Laughing at herself. She’s as funny as a haemorrhoid 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
As always it is a woe is me post - we have these lovely things because life has been rough! No Babs you have ALL the lovely things because you are a lying, narcissistic childhood stealing excuse for a human.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her idea of the words 'rough' and 'wild' are not quite the same as mine 😁 #bitrude

On a serious note ❤ to all cowbags. When ever she says this kind of tit it just highlights how much of a supportive community of trolls we have here ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Welcome to your BabLingo course. Today we're discussing a native expression of Babalonia Land (not to be confused with Thomas Land).

"Lots asking" or "Lots of DMs asking" - literal translation means nobody asked, nobody wondered, nobody DM'd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bloody good thing there was no one else in the pool. Imagine going for a lovely relaxing spa day that you’d paid loads for, only to have her bellowing her instructions for how to get the perfect swimsuit photo while PUS whimpers “Yas Kween” and takes 62528 shots before she’s happy. duck the duck off.
And a rough couple of years?!? Oh my heart bleeds for the poor loves and their multiple Disney trips, little pool holidays, theatres, theme parks, shops, shops and some more shops. She’s a bloody ignorant and spoilt twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.