Brummy Mummy #142 All her breakdowns involve bathrooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be seriously worried about the dark skin around the eyes!! Huge sign of deficiencies in her diet!!!

Reactions: 18
She is a witch. I guess she is refering to both their Dads. Almost everyone I know with sick parents have been exhausted from providing care and still doing their normal duties(full-time jobs, caring for children etc) not even having a day free from it never mind a holiday. She appears not to have even lifted a finger to help when her father was in poor health.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I would say Steven has had a rough time what with losing his dad and the kids lost their grandparent but Emma hasn’t had a rough time of it. Not at all. Her dad was unwell but she did absolutely bugger all to help her mother during it. Then she gloated that it wasn’t her family member that had passed. She was asked by his family not to say who had died online and despite not saying it directly, she’s left enough hints as to who passed for everyone to figure it out. She even dragged the family to WDW despite the fact Steven had just lost his dad and made him dress up like a bloody deck of cards for the gram. Somebody on here saw them and heard Ethan say he didn’t want to dress up and she snapped at him and told him “it’s supposed to be fun!” So he was forced to dress up as The Mad Hatter whilst grieving the loss of his Grandad. She’s been on more holidays this year than most people have in 5 years and her family are incredibly privileged. She just needs to shut up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Surely if you had planned a spa morning, you would have stayed in a hotel overnight. It's not like Babs can't afford it. It just makes no sense to go back home and watch crap TV when they could have actually made a nice weekend of it.

Reactions: 22
Reminds me of my aunt who does nothing but is there at the sniff of cake and swans off for multiple months at a time. My dad didn’t miss his day caring for my grandad the week my mum died and only took a break because his other sisters forced him to. I never want to be thought of like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely if you had planned a spa morning, you would have stayed in a hotel overnight. It's not like Babs can't afford it. It just makes no sense to go back home and watch crap TV when they could have actually made a nice weekend of it.
She’s says a spa morning but later says they had the spa day, my thoughts are they went at the crack of dawn when no one was in the pool. Gobbled 🐖 down the afternoon tea then rushed back to watch tv and lie under the manky blankies when they could have been at the spa all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“I pretended to be James Bond walking out of the water. He pretended to be at Club Tropicana”

Is she actually trolling us with that comment 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
bleeping hell!
I did not need to wake up to a topless picture of that wet wank stain on a Monday morning! 🙉
Why didn't they go to the hotel on Sat night and stay over!
Oh yeah, cos they don't sleep in the same room do they 🙄🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Fucks sake, she’s a such an entitled cow.

I can’t see the post as I am blocked but I get the gist.

Reactions: 18
So they went for a swim and afternoon tea? Hardly what I would call a "Spa day!" They really are a couple of immature morons aren't they? A good Elemis facial would have done her the power of good but I bet🪜would have preferred another type of facial! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Says a lot that they don't do hotel stays and reviews in the UK. Kate Ellison did one recently in Manchester, why isnt she doing them? In fact when you compare the brands she does work with to any other influencers they are pitiful.

Reactions: 17
So they basically had lunch at the gym then yeah 😆

Why are they so basic?! They could have had mani / pedi / facial etc rather than a massage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So they basically had lunch at the gym then yeah 😆

Why are they so basic?! They could have had mani / pedi / facial etc rather than a massage.
She's just so uneducated in everything she does!
This was not a Spa Day! It was basically an excuse for this pig to stuff her face as usual, with a few indulgent dusgusting selfies on the edge of a pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why the “we” if it’s something dumb ie measuring bathroom wrong it’s “ste” who did it but where a death occurred in his family , why not say ste had a rough year 🤷🏻‍♀️ oh silly me where would little miss piggy gain sympathy from that. What a horrid horrid person she is. No wonder ste looks dead behind the eyes. He’s living with a bleeping monster

When something traumatic actually does happen to her it’s going to hit her like a ton of bricks. Then she can say she’s had a rough time

• Heart
Not, in any of her reels, is she actually running! That, Bab, is why others are passing you! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the Spa ‘day’ was a gift voucher that needed to be used - it simply coincided with date weekend!

A spa day involves a having treatments, using the sauna etc. What Bab and Ste did, was go to a swimming pool. So romantic for their anniversary 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.