Brummy Mummy #142 All her breakdowns involve bathrooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping gifted trip to Drayton Manor for their date!!! :ROFLMAO: 🤪 🤡 🤡 Pair of tight-fisted fuckwits, won't even pay for their own 'date' day out. How romantic, NOT!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
The cinema & Drayton Manor & she's typing as if they've already left!!! Boring saddos. Nothing wild or spontaneous or just because. Forever #ad gifted.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I have a terrible feeling after reading all the comments on here, she’s going to try and hint that her and Steve have bumped uglies today 🤢
She's took him to Thomas Land for free, and not even gone on any rides with him. No one would ever believe those two are shagging.

They have had their last shag, and it was probably years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Let me get this straight - 2 adults went on their own to Thomas Land? On a Saturday night, when they have 2 kids who could have gone with them at least to make it look less bleeping sad? Also the place looks totally empty and why is Stephen wearing ‘special’ shoes?
They are the saddest people I have ever come across.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
We stand corrected, they rode the Troublesome Trucks together. Way to keep that passion alive.

I love how stupefied she is whenever Steve appears happy, and she has to announce it like it’s headline news. Must be rare for that miserable sod to actually enjoy himself around her.

Look at him. Bloody gormless old bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Date day…….bleeping hell , me and my fella took the dogs for a long walk today and it felt more romantic than their date day…..knew it would be for an ad tight bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So who called it as an #ad?!
man’s the park doesn’t close until 9pm so why is she posting like she’s already home.
Oh wait…,,

honestly she can pretend until the fat babs come home, all she does it show us a loveless, sexless marriage.

and I’ve never seen cunts wearing those type of clothes at a theme park

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What. The. duck.. And I cannot stress this enough... Have I watched on her stories? Have I got this right? They went to Thomas Land as part of their 'date half hr'? FFS the current Mr Bev is (without prompting or nagging by me) is cleaning the cooker whilst I'm watching him, drinking a Pina Colada and I do feel we have more sexual chemistry going on right now than that pair of amoebas!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I cannot imagine telling my husband we were going on a “date” to bleeping Thomas Land 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Let me get this straight - 2 adults went on their own to Thomas Land? On a Saturday night, when they have 2 kids who could have gone with them at least to make it look less bleeping sad? Also the place looks totally empty and why is Stephen wearing ‘special’ shoes?
They are the saddest people I have ever come across.
Poor lad thought she was taking him somewhere fancy so got all dressed up. Absolute pair of losers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So two date nights this year .. one for Bethany thingys wedding and the other an ad.

So ultimately they’ve not been on any date night completely willingly for no reason but for spending time together?

duck sake Babs. Just own having a gay bestie/lodger rather than forcing this marriage that’s as real as your yellow hair colour on us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230701_194850.jpg

Is he wearing soft Irish dancing shoes? What sort of gig did the twit promise him???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I just can't get over them going to bleeping Drayton Manor as a 'date'!! They'd rather do a free trip than each other #bitrude. They barely have the chemistry for mates, never mind as husband and wife. Surely you'd bin social media for the weekend and have uninterrupted shagging!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Told you it would be a freebie!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
OMG what an absolute pair of sad losers to go to a kids theme park on a date!
Geez hubby and I went to the tip today and it was more romantic than their ’date’.
Honestly she is totally predictable. And really boring, no sophistication at all and she looks like she borrowed Billy Smart’s circus tent to wear.
The queues were ‘non existence’ -the word is existent you dumb witch. Yeah cos no one else wants to go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'll tell you this for nothing!
If my kids were out for the night, and I'd been bragging about a date day/night with my husband, there would be rides, but not the sort you find at bleeping Thomasland! That's for sure!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I actually have no more words for this pair of absolute sad fuckers!
Unbelievable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She looks and talks like she's his carer taking him on a day out 🤣🙄🤦‍♀️🙉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I had a more exciting date with my ex last month and all we did was go for dessert.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But I thought the kids were sworn enemies but here they are writing joint love notes?

Someone check of the handwriting matches Babs meat claw hand writing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'll tell you this for nothing!
If my kids were out for the night, and I'd been bragging about a date day/night with my husband, there would be rides, but not the sort you find at bleeping Thomasland! That's for sure!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I actually have no more words for this pair of absolute sad fuckers!
Unbelievable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She looks and talks like she's his carer taking him on a day out 🤣🙄🤦‍♀️🙉😂
This. 👏 At a bleeping freebie theme park, when you could be at home, eating some lush food and drink and shagging. They have a completely loveless/sexless marriage, it's blindingly obvious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.