Brummy Mummy #142 All her breakdowns involve bathrooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
“I pretended to be James Bond walking out of the water. He pretended to be at Club Tropicana”

Is she actually trolling us with that comment 😆
She’s a bleeping idiot! Why is everything so over the top and such a performance with her!

Just enjoy your spa day and try not to get mistaken for shamu from sea world

Also I bet the reason they don’t like massages is because she hates physical touch as she’s such a bleeping prude. Although 🪜 is probably the opposite, 5 seconds with a male masseuse and he’d blow his load everywhere 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Somebody on here saw them and heard Ethan say he didn’t want to dress up and she snapped at him and told him “it’s supposed to be fun!” So he was forced to dress up as The Mad Hatter whilst grieving the loss of his Grandad.

tit, I must have missed this.

Those children are really going to resent her having to have put up with a childhood of her obsessive, Disney bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
the latest podcast ep is just as manic as always - while listening to the intro, i genuinely questioned if i had somehow managed to play it on double speed, but no - just babs blabbering at lightning speed to compensate for her inability to move at anything but the speed of ahuffy puffy shuffle! 🙄🙄

and again, with the usual contradictory babnory stories and blatant lies as she desperately tries to portray her teen years as having a similar narrative to whoever her guest is. so she didn't have her first kiss until she was 18, yet the guy she dated - specifying that "he was a teenager", she managed to trip and hurl herself down some steps in front of him and all his friends. for someone who consistently made a point of dating younger guys - she has previously mentioned that in her twenties, she was approaching "boys" in clubs who were in their teens, her rants about Leo Di Capri only saying younger girls seems somewhat hypocritical! and why the duck was she howling Torn by Natalie Imbruglia at lads to impress them?! its like Capaldigate 2.0 - does she not listen to the lyrics?! pretty sure that song is about an awful break-up - weird themed song to be singing at boys in an attempt to entice them to "boff" her - as she then questions whether she INVENTED the term "boff", or whether it was a genuine 90s term for "making love". cringe. 🤢🤣

oh, and sorry to burst your golden child bubble babs, but Ezzie absolutely does have Snapchat. and insta. and tiktok. and is very clearly far more adept at lying than her mother! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
the latest podcast ep is just as manic as always - while listening to the intro, i genuinely questioned if i had somehow managed to play it on double speed, but no - just babs blabbering at lightning speed to compensate for her inability to move at anything but the speed of ahuffy puffy shuffle! 🙄🙄

and again, with the usual contradictory babnory stories and blatant lies as she desperately tries to portray her teen years as having a similar narrative to whoever her guest is. so she didn't have her first kiss until she was 18, yet the guy she dated - specifying that "he was a teenager", she managed to trip and hurl herself down some steps in front of him and all his friends. for someone who consistently made a point of dating younger guys - she has previously mentioned that in her twenties, she was approaching "boys" in clubs who were in their teens, her rants about Leo Di Capri only saying younger girls seems somewhat hypocritical! and why the duck was she howling Torn by Natalie Imbruglia at lads to impress them?! its like Capaldigate 2.0 - does she not listen to the lyrics?! pretty sure that song is about an awful break-up - weird themed song to be singing at boys in an attempt to entice them to "boff" her - as she then questions whether she INVENTED the term "boff", or whether it was a genuine 90s term for "making love". cringe. 🤢🤣

oh, and sorry to burst your golden child bubble babs, but Ezzie absolutely does have Snapchat. and insta. and tiktok. and is very clearly far more adept at lying than her mother! 👌🏻🤣
She definitely does. If she has a YouTube channel with over 1000 subscribers then she definitely has all other forms of social media. She won’t be using her own name because she knows that, thanks to her mother, weirdos will search for her.

Ashley Louise James has done a great TU ad showing all the clothes & properly showing her wearing them in front of a huge mirror. Take notes, Bab!

Surely if you had planned a spa morning, you would have stayed in a hotel overnight. It's not like Babs can't afford it. It just makes no sense to go back home and watch crap TV when they could have actually made a nice weekend of it.
"date day" or not, she’s not going to risk sharing a hotel room with steve, where she would likely have to share a bed with him, as the kids wouldn't be there for her to bagsy "MY girl" for a sleepover! and let's be honest, that few hours spent in the spa was a trip she undoubtedly declared that she booked - and paid for 🙄 - as a treat for steve, when in reality, it was all for the sake of content and cake. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good to see 🪜 packed his 🪜 good job the pool was empty wonder how many takes it took
IMG_1273.jpeg

• Haha
Do spa areas usually allow phones? I wouldn’t be impressed if I had booked a spa day and someone was in there with a phone taking photos - even if it was of their idiot parter.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do spa areas usually allow phones? I wouldn’t be impressed if I had booked a spa day and someone was in there with a phone taking photos - even if it was of their idiot parter.
I also thought that phones wouldn't be allowed. I'd hate it if someone was doing a photo shoot while I was trying to relax.

Though this is Bab, who doesn't think any rules apply to her.

• Heart
I think the Spa ‘day’ was a gift voucher that needed to be used - it simply coincided with date weekend!
that would make sense! i was scouring her stories for a tiny, hidden #gifted caption, because there is absolutely no way babs would pay to go to a spa - although I was equally as skeptical that any half-decent spa would approach babs with freebies! having a gift voucher to use up would explain it - tbh, she probably would have let it go to waste of not for the lure of an afternoon cakey tea! that, plus a freebie trip to Thomasland, a nap in the cinema and tucks dup in separate beds by 8.30pm sums up a WILD #couplegoals date day and kid-free weekend with babs! 👌🏻🤣

oh, and all that drama about the scone with a face - we all know she wouldn't take a single bite of a scone containing FRUIT, regardless of whether or not it appeared to have a face! the scones will have been promptly overlooked, as will the smoked salmon, watercress and sandwiches, as she gleefully shoved the cakes and tarts and pies down her throat, followed by those tubs of cream eaten by the spoonful like yoghurt - although admittedly, clotted cream may have been a step too far for babs and her usual lashings of jizz icing. she probably needs to start herself off trialling "gateway" squinty creamy, before moving onto the fancy "adult" stuff. honestly, from the photo, i also wouldn't be surprised if she actually ate the majority of that teacup of sugar cubes by the trotterful, likely interpreting them as some kind of adult sweet - and guaranteed those tiny pots of "mummy jam" were immediately shoved in her mum bag. 🙄🙄

ha, ETA i just saw that the hotel with the spa is one that has a package deal with Drayton Manor, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was gifted or she at least paid a reduced price, given her association with Drayton Manor and endless freebie visits! makes total sense, as babs has to be paid to spend time with either of "the boys!" 👌🏻

Screenshot_20230703_163126.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230703_164720_Instagram.jpg

Which is it Emma? 25% off or 30%?
Because your caption box and what you say are different!?
Absolute bleeping idiot!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell!
I did not need to wake up to a topless picture of that wet wank stain on a Monday morning! 🙉
Why didn't they go to the hotel on Sat night and stay over!
Oh yeah, cos they don't sleep in the same room do they 🙄🤮
And lea Marston hotel is minutes from Thomas land!

Stevie Wonder’s been doing her tiling again! Honestly I can’t believe this is the work of professionals!
The workmen she has in are they not doing the decorating cos theres a big chunk of plaster missing above the tiling surely that would’ve been filled in before tiling done cos I wouldn’t want plaster and paint going onto my new tiles no matter how crappy they look…..that bit highlighted in pic looks like the corner tile goes into the roof 😳😳

Reactions: 18
She's posted about 7 times, mentioning that bloody scone. So boring 😴
It’s the new Colin 😴😴😴
She must get giddy with excitement when something stupid happens and she knows she can rinse it for about 10 stories and a few grid posts and the thick as shite followers lap it up.

Maybe the scone will be next week’s podcast guest? Def would be more entertaining that listening to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.