Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re doing nothing today but I also told this kids this is what we are doing!!!!! Stop micromanaging you moron!!!!!

Reactions: 28
The new reel, #Curvygirl . Babs, I hate to break it to you, you ain't a "curvy girl"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
We’re doing nothing today but I also told this kids this is what we are doing!!!!! Stop micromanaging you moron!!!!!
I thought the same!
We’re not doing anything today….but I’ve got little trees to decorate, cards to write (to who?!? Surely kids only write cards to their friends at school?!) and films to watch. I’ve picked out the snacks they’ll be allowed and decided what we’re all wearing.
Oh do duck off Babs you over controlling moron. Let the kids be!

And that new year reel 🙄 How many times do we need to see her declare that she’s amazing as she is?? When she clearly isn’t. She’s not convincing anyone that she’s happy in her own skin; if she was she wouldn’t constantly post tit like that. All she’s doing is fishing for her sheep to tell her how amazing she is so she can feel validated to live her greedy, lazy, unhealthy life. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also why is she telling everyone she isn't going to wear pants today and everytime you see her on stories you should think about her not wearing pants 🤢 oh Babs gets some cock! Real cock not chocolate/hot chocolate 🐷🐷🐷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
i mean, i'd be perfectly happy to write babs an appraisal and a long list of constructive feedback - i'd even summarise it in bullet points so her ability to read it wouldn't be affected by her appalling attention span, and I'd write it all in zebra pen with hearts doodled above the letter I! admittedly, the majority of my advice would be a subtle worded "you're tit. pack it in!" and surely that's exactly what btec Paul should be doing?!he obvs hasn't yet completed his college course in assertiveness! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

and why is it "strange" to have no appraisal or christmas party when this is the "job" she's been doing to ten years?! as for the lack of christmas parties and drinks with colleagues, she's highlighted that the multitude of dresses that she showed off in her reels and specified were perfect for those very events she had no intention of attending were a total waste of money. although admittedly, i assumed btec Paul's mum would be organising him a little christmas disco with buffet snacks and a festive pass the parcel! perhaps it's just that she very strictly warned him not to invite the grellow one - with the threat that he would lose his pocket money and a reminder that babs doesn't share, so he wouldn't get a look in at the party ring biscuits and iced gems! 🤣

as for her family not caring that she's finished brand work for the year - we all know that they will have been forced to wait at the bottom of the stairs to cheer and give her a round of applause, likely having blown up balloons, and with 🪜 expected to present her with a laminated excel certificate for getting thru another year as a SM kween, exploiting her kids whilst providing a "safe corner" for babettes who are feeling "wobbly" and providing a public service by flaunting ehr excessive tat purchases, promoting poor health and dicking around in her underwear and calling it a "career". 🙄🙄
Funny that all the mums that work for what was channel mum (Including her old pal Katie Ellison) had a Christmas work night out together. Zoella had a Christmas Day out with her team. Louise Pentland too. Maybe she should ask B-tec Paul why they didn’t have a party? Or was she just NFI’d?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not wearing pants is just 🤢. Why? Why does she need tell others this? Being braless at home, fine. Whatever. But all day in no underwear underneath synthetic clothing. 🤢. And she doesn't even air the house. No amount of candles are going to mask that!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So I hopped on a TikTok trend just for you Babs and to reminisce over the fab content you’ve provided us in 2022.

So much content missed out, but never forgotten Babs.

This could be the trailer for a new horror movie...

The Whining? (The shining)
Bab me to hell? (Drag me to hell)
Em-orcist? (Exorcist)
Rosemary's Babby??

I could go on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she loves herself, exactly how she is, why does she constantly lie about her dress size?

She's so delusional about herself and her life. It's all fantasy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She planned a day to do nothing. Babs have a day off being such a control freak your kids need more than one day doing nothing!!!!!!!

So desperate for perverted strangers to slide into her DMs like some desperate bored housewife she is the ultimate cliche, she’ll be getting a gardener next

• Haha
  • Sick
Also why is she telling everyone she isn't going to wear pants today and everytime you see her on stories you should think about her not wearing pants 🤢 oh Babs gets some cock! Real cock not chocolate/hot chocolate 🐷🐷🐷
Bet her Dad loves watching her stories when she’s chatting about airing her ham hock

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
A chilled day!! She’s got a bleeping itinerary 😂 I’m exhausted just listening to her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bet her Dad loves watching her stories when she’s chatting about airing her ham hock
🤢🤢 ‘airing her ham hock ‘ 😂 she really is juvenile, does she think it impresses , shocks or ?? absolutely flummoxed what goes through her head telling people that. I’m pretty sure she won’t have a shower before she neglects to put on her underwear smelly 🐄 💩 👃

also did anyone notice the new years reel is up ?!!! We’ve not even had Christmas yet, it’ll be Easter content soon. Why .can’t .she. Live in the moment ??? Even the rarity of a day at home has to be micromanaged 😡😡….

• Sick
  • Heart
I don’t understand the point of not wearing pants. You don’t save time or washing or get any joy from it. Just put pants on. She is seriously unhinged!

• Heart
She is revolting.
Everything about her disgusts me.
I'm getting to the point I can't even hate watch her! She's disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who has an appraisal at Xmas anyway??? But surely her management team review her performance and give some feedback at some point in the year... Otherwise they are just as tit as she is.
And didn't she call it a Xmas party when she went to The reading Residence (can't remember her name) and ate ALL the mince pies!! 🤔🤔🤔
As for having a chill day... Well let it be just that! Let the kids sleep, play on their consoles or what ever... And if ur just writing cards now then once again the kween of organisation has shown she hasn't got a friggin clue!!

Reactions: 20
Fairly confident she will be decorating those crappy trees then pretending the kids did them 😆

Reactions: 15
She is revolting.
Everything about her disgusts me.
I'm getting to the point I can't even hate watch her! She's disgusting.
Yes she just gets worse every day. She is truly horrific!
Who has an appraisal at Xmas anyway??? But surely her management team review her performance and give some feedback at some point in the year... Otherwise they are just as tit as she is.
Well her "management" company have Emma on their books so I think its fairly safe to say they are as tit as her!!!

Reactions: 16
I can’t keep reading ham hock 😂😂😂. I’m about to do my Christmas food shop inc my traditional roast ham joint for cobs on Christmas Eve!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.