Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing at grandad Rog. Anyone 40+ genuinely got a dad who would publicly write that message? Am I just deprived? My dad loves me and is proud but tells me usually after his Christmas sherry! Maybe if I try harder next year, flash my gunt, sell my children to the highest bidder and all round be a lying dick he might up his game?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Absolute shite
Like he could be arsed to write that bollocks not even a fatherly kiss at the end 🙄🙄🙄🙄

duck off you pathetic turnip
She wrote that. Look at the improper use of apostrophes on both posts......

ETA - look at the improper use of apostrophe's on both post's....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Absolute shite
Like he could be arsed to write that bollocks not even a fatherly kiss at the end 🙄🙄🙄🙄

duck off you pathetic turnip
Brand new material everyday 🤣🤣🤣☠☠☠ he must have missed the last 20 days of which chocolate is in her calendar 🤣 babs forever keeping it fresh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought the same!
We’re not doing anything today….but I’ve got little trees to decorate, cards to write (to who?!? Surely kids only write cards to their friends at school?!) and films to watch. I’ve picked out the snacks they’ll be allowed and decided what we’re all wearing.
Oh do duck off Babs you over controlling moron. Let the kids be!
especially when babs has already said she writes all the cards for ethan's classmates on his behalf, and tapes a chocolate coin inside the envelope - apparently because her nine year old lacks the concentration to write his name in 30 add cards, but realistically because she's a controlling witch who won't be happy with his attempts which he won't get "right". and those christmas trees! pretty sure her "teeny tweens" are perfectly adept at hanging a few decorations on the branches without resulting in a wonky mess! they're not toddlers, ffs. it will be babs whacking on baubles haphazardly and taking photos for content, implying the kids are totally inept - and justifying her over-control in refusing to allow the children to join in with decorating the tree in the living room - a simple christmas family activity that is far more a "tradition than an expensive trip to HP world, but not in the hobbit house, where" traditions" are simply labelled as such as an excuse to spend extortionate amounts of money, and babs is far too dominating to allow the kids to hang baubles on a branch slightly to the left of how she envisaged! 🤦🏻‍♀️

as for her pre-planning the snacks the kids will be permitted to eat, she can't even get that right! she's decided they can have hot cocks, forgetting they don't even like hot chocolate, because her focus will be on the opportunity for photos to create content, not the kids actually having fun and choosing their own favourite snacks! plus she won't be sharing her stash of chocolates - whatever snacks the kids are given will be the snack equivalent of a fudge - or perhaps a wispa she's in a generous, good-sharing mood! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
and those christmas trees! pretty sure her "teeny tweens" are perfectly adept at hanging a few decorations on the branches without resulting in a wonky mess! they're not toddlers, ffs. it will be babs whacking on baubles haphazardly and taking photos for content, implying the kids are totally inept - and justifying her over-control in refusing to allow the children to join in with decorating the tree in the living room -
You can just imagine the responses from her simpering fans “ crying with laughter” when blabbers unveils the wonky trees

And the wet lettuces messaging blabbers telling her about their toddlers efforts and how they have to rearrange everything afterwards 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This could be the trailer for a new horror movie...

The Whining? (The shining)
Bab me to hell? (Drag me to hell)
Em-orcist? (Exorcist)
Rosemary's Babby??

I could go on 🤣🤣
The Babadook - don't even have to alter the title! 🤣

Bride Of Frankinsteve.
The Haunting of Hobbit House.
Invasion Of The Babby Snatchers.
The Blare Witch Project.
Black Babbath.
"We SCREAMed!"
The Bab (The Blob).
The Sick Stench (The Sixth Sense).
Les Diababliques (Les Diaboliques).
Babs' Stepladder! (Jacob's Ladder).

or the slightly rejigged "A Face Without Eyes" - formly "Eyes Without A Face" - would be incredibly apt! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
I did not see creative writing on the schedule for today … Grandad Rog did not write that appraisal, it has Babs written all over it!
What a sad life she leads, thinking up all this drama and content to share with her little corner of the internet.

• Heart
yeah, sure babs! definitely written by grandad rog, what with the appalling grammar - in particular, the lack of necessary apostrophes - "peoples confidence" - combined with the additional spattering of unnecessary apostophes - "thousand's" and "year's". 🙄🙄

sure, she's managed to refrain from the excessive. use. of. full stops. - but she is still struggling with sentence structure using commas without spaces afterwards, i very much doubt babs' father finds "inspiration" - or humour - in her announcing to the world that she isn't wearing pants, tellling everyone she hopes they are imaging her naked, discussing her poor hygiene, exploiting him for content and sympathy when he was "poorly", all while gurning about in her bra, flaunting her gunt, attempting to make everything into a sexual innuendo #bitrude and essentially using her stories to document her failing physical health and declining mental state. what exactly is there to be proud of?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

and as for the reference to her "inventiveness" and how she supposedly creates new material every day - that has babs written all over it! it's totally aimed at us 🐮🛍, and constant criticism of her predictable, rehashed content and mocking her habit of claiming she has "INVENTED" very basic well-known words and phrases, like the time she took credit for the biking body quote!

Screenshot_20221220_175301.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She looks an absolute state in those latest stories. FFS woman have a wash and put a bra on 🤮🤮 there's no bleeping excuse!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s lost the plot! Why is she posting that Mime thing on the internet for anyone to see? She’s deffo gone crackers

Reactions: 21
Brummy Mummy #128 Feeds Margot human grade meat, are those fugly boots surgically attached to her feet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to start exercising, the latest story confirms 'move it, or lose it' her functional fitness is shocking for mid-forties.

Reactions: 18
When I was about 9, my brother and I got hold of my dad’s camcorder (remember those!) and we spent an entire weekend pretending we were filming adverts and talent shows with singing and dancing etc.

I wish I’d known back then that what I was doing would turn out to be a viable way of earning money in 2020…if you have no self respect or any respect for your family 👍🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.