Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
urgh, absolutely nobody needs to be stuck with a mental image of babs naked. especially when whatever trousers she wears today without pants will be worn again multiple times before they are washed. although we should probably just be grateful that we weren't forced to endure an advent chocolate "dance" with babs gurning around and high kicking her "numb" leg, gunt on show all accompanied by the backing track of her floppy boobs slapping together. 🤢🤢

crazy how the kids are permitted for few days just chilling at home that babs has to explain the concept of the day to them. and even then, she still seems to have a very rigid schedule in place - undoubtedly including forcing the kids to psoe with mugs of hot cock which will then be poured down the drain, because the kids don't like hot chocolate and only drink hot milk. but hey, anything for fake smiles and instaworthy festive content! 👌🏻

and ffs babs, it's "nothing". nothinG. and if you are going to mispronounce it as "nothink", at least have the decency not to emphasis the K! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The state of the triple threats bedroom in the background of that tree shot shows her up for the hoarder she is! Stuff just rammed down the end of the bed 😳 That house is a health hazard!

Reactions: 18
And she is onto new year content when we’ve not even had Christmas yet! That’s what happens when you put your tree up on 1 November!

Reactions: 19
I thought the same!
We’re not doing anything today….but I’ve got little trees to decorate, cards to write (to who?!? Surely kids only write cards to their friends at school?!) and films to watch. I’ve picked out the snacks they’ll be allowed and decided what we’re all wearing.
Oh do duck off Babs you over controlling moron. Let the kids be!

And that new year reel 🙄 How many times do we need to see her declare that she’s amazing as she is?? When she clearly isn’t. She’s not convincing anyone that she’s happy in her own skin; if she was she wouldn’t constantly post tit like that. All she’s doing is fishing for her sheep to tell her how amazing she is so she can feel validated to live her greedy, lazy, unhealthy life. twit.
68 comments on the day out and 132 comments so far from the other sad morons clearly with their own weight issues hoping and so relieved she wasn’t making any effort to get a tiny bit healthier 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 clearly wearing hideous frocks and being a big lump gets the interaction 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
So I hopped on a TikTok trend just for you Babs and to reminisce over the fab content you’ve provided us in 2022.

So much content missed out, but never forgotten Babs.
This is bleeping brilliant. 👏 😂
And now she's posted HER reel.. 🤪😂
She's such a head '...to continue to treat the old me with the love she deserves.' 🤮 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So I hopped on a TikTok trend just for you Babs and to reminisce over the fab content you’ve provided us in 2022.

So much content missed out, but never forgotten Babs.
Genius!
I know the media are constantly telling us we need to love ourselves but she absolutely love’s herself more than anything and anyone and that little TikTok shows how much.

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:
Curvy Girl? More like Humpty Dumpty Cunty Gunty

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her Dad's appraisal for her 😱😱😱
Dear sweet Rog … the way your spawn comes up with new ideas all the time is because she’s steals content. Every single day. It also doesn’t take much brains to do a poll of “insert most boring idea”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The micromanagement of the kids days exhausts me just hearing about it every holiday. Let the kids do their tree and cards if they want. Also she does know she can just hang out and talk to her kids whilst watching tv or whatever, not everything needs to be an organised activity.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Rog definitely didn't write that appraisal 😂 she might as well just say I've read tattle Babs 😂

• Heart
My appraisal of Bab was better than Rog's! Delusion runs in the family eh!?

Why is she putting up the kids trees so close to Christmas, when she's been going on about Christmas since October 🙄

• Heart
duck off grandad Rog.

Is anybody that surprised the day of doing nothing has a schedule of activities? All of course based on things Emma wants to do.

And nor will I “rage” about the upcoming poll - because nobody with any level of common sense is that emotionally invested in matchmakers v after eights or whatever bullshit it’s going to be about. I’ll make this simple for her and her followers - other people like things you don’t, that’s why they sell them in shops.

• Heart
  • Haha
This season is about being thankful, she’s never shown how grateful she is to the people who watch her shite and keep the ads and freebies coming. It’s all about what she gets. Over the next few days I’m dropping off a small token of thanks to the people who were very good to me this year through a very difficult time.
About 30 of us went to a pub last week (huge beer garden) and had a great night. I’m happy not having any of the influencer life to have night’s likes that. Not one photo was taken as we were too busy talking.
uh, you obviously missed the stories where she shares a photo of Gary Barlow in a knitted christmas jumper or holding a cute puppy as a "thank you" to her followers for their support; engaging with her ads, clicking on her affiliate links and just generally earning her money to fuel her shopping addiction and enable her to continue building her tat hoard! a true display of gratitude with a simple google search, and not a single penny wasted! 🙄🙄

View attachment 1818602Well no, I can’t imagine Twycross zoo, Tilda rice or butternut Box dog food are particularly in the market for hiring supermodels to promote their products. They might prove me wrong and we may see Gigi Hadid pushing a balance penguin around the ice rink next year, but I won’t hold my breath.
uh, i imagine Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Cara Delevingne are fighting for the opportunity to film ads where they hang rice on their washing line or falsely advertise pasta as having the ability to magically change shape when boiled in hot water or smash chocolate open with their foreheads! babs is living their dream - despite being a grellow, #NOTasize18 - unless she's referring to US sizing - unwashed, stinking mess! 👌🏻🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.