Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she's an overgrown spoilt brat!
And she'll continue to moan about said Calendar until Christmas Eve, when her attention will switch to what presents everyone buys her off her disgusting lists of Candles, PJ's, Bath & Body works tit, Soap & Glory crap and Boots number 7 gift sets.
Then on Boxing day she'll cast all of that aside and go out and buy herself eleventy billion Lush bath bombs in the sale and next years Christmas cards and wrapping paper, which she'll then forget where she's put them for content next December 😴😴😴🤬🤬🤬
"eleventy million" or - in babs-speak - "a handful"! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because it’s all a sham she’s the least body confident person i know and wishes she had a thigh gap & was skinny 😡
Yes, she's just doing her usual thing of trying to tell herself her size is completely fine and normal and not at all a massive risk to her health. She'd love a thigh gap but there's no way she actually put in the effort needed to get one.

Reactions: 20
Just watched her new video. Why is every birthday present a new room make over? How many times do they have to change their kids bedrooms?
i mean, at least he finally has permission not to be banished to his toddler-style disney room every evening - but i'm pretty sure erin's bedroom was redecorated without all the new furnishings and accessories being categorised as "birthday presents".

note how babs deemed that PlayStation lava light that ethan would apparently love for his room as "too expensive" at £20, and said she would wait to see if it was reduced - yet she happily spent at least £16 on lip balm gift sets "just in case" the golden child wanted to give her friends a gift - plus a whole hoard of other "just in case" tat. yet she definitely doesn't have. a favourite child. 🙄😔

she also said that she never waits until after christmas or buy presents for ethan, as she made that mistake once before and ended up having to pay full-price for his gifts and was FUMING. according to babs' logic, she has to buy ethan's birthday presents before christmas, because there are no deals or bargains available afterwards - casually overlooking the existence of the boxing day/january sales! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The 4th child who fell in the lake has died😭:cry::cry::cry::cry:
She will not mention this or if she does it will be because she has read here and it will be last thing so she in her head start with a clean slate tomorrow posting yet again about her bleeping boring advent calendar which she absolutely 100% has NOT received hundreds of messages loving it.
Absolute bleeping useless witch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The 4th child who fell in the lake has died😭:cry::cry::cry::cry:
She will not mention this or if she does it will be because she has read here and it will be last thing so she in her head start with a clean slate tomorrow posting yet again about her bleeping boring advent calendar which she absolutely 100% has NOT received hundreds of messages loving it.
Absolute bleeping useless witch.
urgh. i genuinely hope she doesn't mention it. it will be all about HER and how lucky she is, with the usual babshit about "feeling wobbly" and how she will be holding her children close tonight, sniffing their heads as they snuggle under a manky blanket and watch a movie together, with absolutely no consideration as to how crass and insensitive she's being. especially as it will be a story interspersed between her usual babbling babshit, and she'll follow it up with a drunken bedtime story ranting about manifesting "top tier" advent calendar chocolates or some other mindless, meaningless drivel. 😡😡

wait....did erin not literally just turn twelve?! such a "great mum"! 👌🏻🤣

Screenshot_20221214_182655_com.instagram.android_edit_5637543901638214.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
“It’s so cold” - what incredible content Emma.

Probably not so funny for the people who can’t afford heating but you know … “cosy corner”

• Sad
How bleeping desperate is she tagging Gi Fletcher into her Story of the brat child badly singing a McFly song with her theatre school, which by the way, yet again, a quick google of this afternoons event and she's revealed which theatre group it is 🤬🤬🤬 She has no regard for her kids at all.
4 babies have now tragically died and she is selling hers on the internet for a few hundred likes and to be noticed by a Fletcher 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She's just too much at the minute, I feel like an idiot for letting her grotesque behaviour get to me so much but she truly is vile.
How can someone be so unaware, so thoughtless, so insensitive... the mind truly boggles.

I'm pissed off with myself that someone so insignificant can wind me up so much (bet she loves this on her daily doom-scroll) and no it's not just a case of ignoring it, it's a case of her being so in-your-face at every opportunity. Throwing a chocolate across the room, bragging day to day about her tier of chocolate and wrapping presents when you've some people who wish they could have such luxuries this winter.
It's freezing cold and the economy is on it's knees, communities are struggling but fear not people this gluttonous prick is here to rub it in even more.
She needs a slap. JUST duck OFF!!!

I cannot stand her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
She's just too much at the minute, I feel like an idiot for letting her grotesque behaviour get to me so much but she truly is vile.
How can someone be so unaware, so thoughtless, so insensitive... the mind truly boggles.

I'm pissed off with myself that someone so insignificant can wind me up so much (bet she loves this on her daily doom-scroll) and no it's not just a case of ignoring it, it's a case of her being so in-your-face at every opportunity. Throwing a chocolate across the room, bragging day to day about her tier of chocolate and wrapping presents when you've some people who wish they could have such luxuries this winter.
It's freezing cold and the economy is on it's knees, communities are struggling but fear not people this gluttonous prick is here to rub it in even more.

I cannot stand her.
This is exactly how I feel about her shes just too much that I can't even hate watch her at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I cannot stand her.
I cannot agree with more.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i forgot to say earlier, but in the vlog she was talking about how she is planning to buy a frame so she can give 🪜 a framed photo of his family for christmas?! so not only did the poor guy have to wait until his father died before babs begrudgingly agreed to allow him to have a photo of the conway family - presumably his mum. and dad, and potentially his sister - but not only that, she doesn't even consider just whacking a nice family photo in a frame just as a nice gesture when he is grieving - why does she need to save it specifically to give to him as a present for christmas?! guaranteed he won't be allowed to actually display it anywhere within the house - at a push, she'll allow him to hang it under the stairs, so he can feel his dad is with him while he is curled up in a little ball watching football on his phone. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she is genuinely such a cruel, selfish, heartless witch, as i'm sure she has framed photos of the wet ones displayed on the shelves in her living room - yet a photo of the kids other set of grandparents is only permitted once their grandad has died!😡 😔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m sharing this cos I’m still laughing that much my stomach muscles hurt….I was watching blobs first story about you know the cold ( in winter wow lol ) and my fella popped at side of me and said who’s that numpty you are watching…. I said just a bleep I hate watch every morning hoping she gets a fudge …..I don’t say that word in front of him he was shooketh but pissing himself , I also said it in front of my teenage daughter too which I am a bit embarrassed about but she said to chill she’s heard it all in the school ground ……bab Tourette’s started early today 😳😳🙈🙈😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She just gets worse and worse. I've said it before but I'll say it again- why would anyone follow her? She offers nothing. I suppose she makes you think thank god Im not like that but that's about all!! Not sure that's what influencing is about though!!
She's an average middle aged mum of 3 with a very boring life, who once happened to have a bit of success online and is now clinging DESPERATELY to what's left of this "career" as could never go back to teaching and is far too lazy to retrain or something!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Now I’m a real animal lover but surely Margot is now thinking she has a way out of that existence by eating chocolate…..I don’t wish her dead cos that’s cruel but I’d love her to get the raging shits and crap on all the Christmas bedding and shart up the Disney tree and mickey and Minnie in the hearth 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has one facial expression in her tit Ads! One.
And it's aggression.
The yellow tomb stones sticking out over her bottom lip makes me 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Definite truth to that AD - child is not encouraged to celebrate their victory but the gloating pig is enabled an over the top and sustained win over their own kid……..rrrrrrright Babs just so you know this happens in NO ONE else’s house anywhere because we are adults

• Heart
  • Sad
The look of disgust Ethan is giving Bab in that slo-mo. He's not acting there, just letting his true feelings out.

I couldn't imagine living with such an overbearing, demanding, attention seeker like Bab. It must be awful

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.