Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else think she messed up and admitted that Ste doesn’t share a bed with her when she said that Ethan had fallen asleep on her side so she had to sleep the other side? She quickly said that Ste slept in Ethan’s bed but why didn’t she just sleep in Ethans bed?🤔 maybe because she’s a brat?
bold of babs to attempt to claim she has her own specific side of the bed - desperately trying to push the #couplegoals narrative - when we all know babs has claimed the whole damn bed as "her side"! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

it would be funny of that clamour to justify that she had to sleep on "steve's" side of the bed while 🪜 had to sleep in ethan's was the result of babs panicking and worrying she had messed up and revealed the huge secret about her and 🪜's loveless marriage - as though her pretending to say goodbye to steve as he supposedly walks out "their" room during her morning pit stories isn't obviously fake. i guess she's not worried the devoted babettes will pick up on her tit acting though, given that they are deluded fools, not insanely clever 🐮🛍!

i don't believe for one second that ethan chose to go lie in babs' sticking pit and fell asleep. urgh. the stench from that festering old teddy alone would be enough to make anyone nauseous! although if it had happened, it's hardly surprising babs didn't sleep in ethan's bed - i doubt it would withstand her weight, even with the double layers of mattress, and that's if she even fit into it! what she doesn't realise is she totally messed up by stating she was filming her morning pit stories downstairs as ethan was still asleep - yet she supposedly films at 5.30am each morning with 🪜 sleeping beside her, without disturbing him despite her blaring foghorn voice! plus the fact he supposedly snores so loudly she demanded an emergency GP appointment for him - yet we never hear even a grunt from the guy as he supposedly lies sleeping beside her as she rants and whinges about "top tier chocolates and throws fudges around the bedroom like a toddler. that, and the fact steve has never appeared in her pit stories, when we all know babs doesn't give a damn about protecting his privacy. she is happy to share footage of him in bed when the are forced to share a room on holiday - yet there is never any sign of him in her bedroom at home, because he's curled up asleep in top top!

Reactions: 17
How bleeping desperate is she tagging Gi Fletcher into her Story of the brat child badly singing a McFly song with her theatre school, which by the way, yet again, a quick google of this afternoons event and she's revealed which theatre group it is 🤬🤬🤬 She has no regard for her kids at all.
in terms of her tagging Gi Fletcher in the story of erin singing, i genuinely think babs is seething with jealously, knowing that LP's daughter has been signed to a talent agency, and will be auditioning for stage shows etc. she has already planned out erin's life whole life - an all-singing, all-dancing, all-acting triple threat who is destined to be a super successful star, before getting married at age 30 and making babs a grandmother at the age of 35. 🙄🙄 she has filled erin's head for years with the belief that she is amazingly talented at singing, dancing and acting, when in reality, she's just average - which is totally fine if she enjoys performing as a hobby, but she should just be allowed to have fun with it, cos it's gonna hit her hard when she starts auditioning for main roles school plays - just like the shy, wallflower character she supposedly is! 🙄 - believing she has incredible talent, because babs has been paying for singing lessons and encouraging her to act in reels for years, praising and complimenting her and filling her head with a hugely inflated sense of confidence and belief in the incredible talent she doesn't actually possess. kinda like when people used to turn up to the x factor auditions and totally humiliate themselves in front of the judges and on national tv, because their parents had been telling them they were incredible singers instead of being honest! it's not something erin is going to thank babs for in future. 🤦🏻‍♀️

given the jealously and resentment smouldering away under the surface since the big fall-out, i fully believe that babs will be seething with jealously that Darcy has the potential to succeed at the dreams she has for Erin. she will be bitterly envious, and it wouldn't surprise me if she tagged Gi Fletcher, knowing damn well that LP is really good friends with her SIL Carrie - and was hoping that Gi would share babs' story and bring loads of attention to TTT via her contacts and large platform. i didn't see if babs tagged anyone else in the story, and she tags brands etc in the desperate hope they will work with her, so obvs did it as a way to increase engagement and show off erin's singing "talent" but she's far too calculated for it to be a coincidence - it was planned in an attempt to the impression that her and Gi are "besties", and prove a point to LP that she has contacts and that erin has just as much potential as Darcy, not realising that LP truly doesn't care, because as problematic as some of her behaviour is, she is nothing in compared to the absolute horror that is the grellow blabmarine and undoubtedly congratulates herself on a daily basis that she cut all ties with her. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The whole ‘two weeks off with my babies’. Again proof that she does not have a job at all.
If her job was so essential you would not be taking 2 weeks leave over Xmas. I’m certainly not!

But maybe that’s because I am a nurse, I have a job with purpose and I provide a genuine service and contribution to society.
Unlike yellow babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She just asked “what does it mean?” about the order of the chocolates in her advent calendar. Babs, as a former RS teacher have you forgotten what Advent is ACTUALLY for? It’s chocolate fgs. Stop trying to make something fetch happen, it’s not going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is foul this morning. Just revolting! Talking to her family like the rough old fishwife that she really is, then being gleefully rabid about her dog’s bum. Fucksake, how does she call this a job? It’s like a FaceTime with her mum or sister that accidentally got shared on Instagram. Why? No one (apart from a few crazy losers) cares!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The kids are probably awake so early because she caused all hell on earth about the dog instead of just cracking on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What was that fake heaving she was doing? That made me feel more sick than the thought of the dogs crappy arse

• Sick
Reactions: 26
FFS it’s been cold for bloody ages 🙄 We had snow on Sunday and a day off school Monday and have been walking/driving over ice for a week! Why is she banging on about it like it’s new?? She’s so bloody boring 😴😴😴

Reactions: 19
Will one of those useless fame hungry wet ones or the man the myth the moron please pull her up and have a word in those massive ugly lug holes of hers that she is a disgusting embarrassment to the family

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.