Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normal work christmas party = night out, party frocks, fancy food and drinks.

Bab work christmas party = eating beige food and watching TV...in someone else's house instead of her own. Wild 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No one's mentioned 'thigh gaps' in years Babs, it's all about body positivity now. You're not better because you do or not have a gap between your thighs.

Reactions: 26
I don’t think she understands the simple fact that some people are thin and struggle with that?! Where has she been all these years, she just thinks people are chubby and secretly wish they were thinner so it’s all hahahaha that they don’t have a thigh gap!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
no babs, you weren't "due" a dinky decker, or any other specific chocolate, because that's not how advent calendars work. it's not a difficult concept to grasp. the chocolates are randomly dispersed - yet she is expecting an equal number of each chocolate and in a very specific order. perhaps if she is so desperate to open the same three chocolates on repeat, and in the exact same order, she should have bought a calendar she could fill herself, and removed this ridiculous level of unnecessary fudge drama from her life. and a full-size dinky decker is a double decker, babs - y'know, like a bus 🚍 - not a "full size decker". 🙄🙄

actually, talking of advent calendars you fill yourself, there has been no mention of the "tween" advent calendar shoved with scrunchies and stickers - so i assume erin wasn't as impressed with her 24 days of tat as babs assumed she would be - because if she were, babs wouldn't be able to resist bragging about what a "great mum" she is! i imagine erin's face each morning when she pulls out yet another piece of tat is the same disappointed scowl as when babs opens a fudge - although with far less aggression and toddler tantrum "throwing it across the room" behaviour. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
no babs, you weren't "due" a dinky decker, or any other specific chocolate, because that's not how advent calendars work. perhaps if she is so desperate to open the same three chocolates on repeat, and in the exact same order, she should have bought a calendar she could fill herself, and removed this ridiculous level of unnecessary drama from her life. and a full-size dinky decker is a double decker, babs - y'know, like a bus - not a "full size decker". 🙄🙄

actually, talking of advent calendars you fill yourself, there has been no mention of the "tween" advent calendar shoved with scrunchies and stickers - so i assume erin wasn't as impressed with her 24 days of tat as babs assumed she would be - because if she were, babs wouldn't be able to resist bragging about what a "great mum" she is! i imagine erin's face each morning when she pulls out yet another piece of tat is the same disappointed scowl as when babs opens a fudge - although with far less aggression and toddler tantrum "throwing it across the room" behaviour. 🤣
Wait for the stories about how much Erin loves her advent calendar😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
ah yes, so relatable! babs flaunting her stats of 16 "finest" mince pies for "just the two of them" - with babs undoubtedly gobbling down ten all by herself. in Jocelyn's stories, she has captioned her photo of the mince pies as "mince pie testing time", presumably under the impression that there will be leftovers which she can share with her family when the grellow one has returned to the hobbit house! quite a contrast to babs' idea of a "party"! she hasn't quite mastered the "adulting" skill of "good sharing", so she won't be stopping until all the treats are gone. 👌🏻🤣🎉

although she probably should, given that her gunt is almost resting on the table...!

Screenshot_20221214_120939_com.instagram.android_edit_5615280391947340.jpg

Reactions: 17
Wow!
Todays stories really do need to come with a mental health warning don't they 🤬 More than usual.
She starts off by banging on about her non existent thigh gap ***trigger warning*** with no idea how this could effect someone with an eating disorder or other body/image disorders.
THEN she shows disgusting close ups of her half eaten mince pies! Glutinous insensitive witch!
She thinks that everyone who follows her is a fat, greedy, thick 45 year old yellow monster like her, who wants to be thin but just jokes about her size all the time to be relatable! I dispise her.

• Angry
  • Heart
I think we all knew her toddler palate wouldn’t tolerate those mince pies. The only flavours that greedy pig will entertain are salt, sugar and chocolate.

Reactions: 20
She has filtered those photos to duck! She’s made herself look much slimmer!
Such a bloody fake! Body confident my arse!

• Angry
  • Heart
The way she blatantly skinny shames anyone who is - god forbid - under a size 16 fucks me off.

There are people like my mum, who has always been a size 8/10 slim and petite, recently she was diagnosed with an over ative thyroid.. meaning she really struggles to gain weight and she eats really well, doesn't deprive herself of anything etc.

Babs idea that anyone whose not her body type must not eat anything is really fucked up. Some women just are naturally slimmer and would love to actually put on some weight.

I'm not one of them btw. I'm a 12/14 and put on a stone if I so much as sniff chocolate but unlike Babs try and be mindful that other women are different and don't put on weight easily and there's nothing wrong with that, that's just how some body types are. Babs has a long way to go with being inclusive of all body types I feel.

• Heart
Hiiiiiii Baaaaaaabbbsss! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

See CowBags……we’re the only ones who think it makes her look like a selfish, ignorant, greedy twit. Everyone else thinks she’s amazing and so funny and so clever. So that’s us told. Wrists slapped cow bags!

52A2454C-C259-4B65-BB9C-7EF32B38C8FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The way she blatantly skinny shames anyone who is - god forbid - under a size 16 fucks me off.

There are people like my mum, who has always been a size 8/10 slim and petite, recently she was diagnosed with an over ative thyroid.. meaning she really struggles to gain weight and she eats really well, doesn't deprive herself of anything etc.

Babs idea that anyone whose not her body type must not eat anything is really fucked up. Some women just are naturally slimmer and would love to actually put on some weight.

I'm not one of them btw. I'm a 12/14 and put on a stone if I so much as sniff chocolate but unlike Babs try and be mindful that other women are different and don't put on weight easily and there's nothing wrong with that, that's just how some body types are. Babs has a long way to go with being inclusive of all body types I feel.
Yes 👏👏👏👏 this 💯
But also. Dare she even let it enter her tiny little pathetic mind that so much of it starts in somebody's head, it's nothing to do with how they actually physically look, it's how they think and feel. It fucks me off too!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
babs' overuse of the term "tween" was grating enough - and i'm sure she does it purposefully to spite the 🐮🛍, because it makes her think she's somehow "WINNING" - but she has reached a level of "walkity walk" irritation with the "teeny tween" and "teeny tweeny" phrasing.

it also makes absolutely zero sense, given that "teeny" means "small" - so she's describing gifts as perfect for tiny "tweens" - which, in babs' hashed-up version of the English language, presumably translates as "toddlers". #babslogic 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What are we reckoning - skinny mirror programmed to size 8-10 . This. Bears. No resemblance. To Bab’s figure in the Wild and…. She has the audacity to promote body positivity whilst blatantly manipulating her pics to look 6-8 times smaller than she is !! 😡
genuine question - why is a 45 year old "body confident" woman talking about thigh gaps?! although the thigh gap was perceived as aspirational on pro ana tumbler in the 00s, it didn't become a body "ideal" in general society until 2010/2012 ish - babs was aged 35 at the time! why was she invested in the body "goals" of teens?! 🙄🙄

it also seems weird to be "proud" of the fact you don't have a gap between your thighs, as though it's an achievement worth bragging about. thigh gaps are totally unattainable for the majority of women, simply because it is based on bone structure. she's hardly some kind of body confident hero for having thighs that touch. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Because it’s all a sham she’s the least body confident person i know and wishes she had a thigh gap & was skinny 😡

Because it’s all a sham she’s the least body confident person i know and wishes she had a thigh gap & was skinny 😡
This....except she won't put any effort into exercise and healthy eating. Pure consistency shovelling the calories though!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.