Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ad with Little E and it’s becoming so obviously clear that Big E won’t do them. The sad thing is he’s so willing to please his mum, and looks a super little boy, but we know that if his sister agreed to be in them then Babs would drop him quicker than you could say hot cock. She won’t give a thought to breaking his little heart 💔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
If I want to escape that’s what the animal accounts on Instagram are for. I would rather watch a clip of a cat throwing a tantrum than her face to escape from reality.

He kids are in the age range of those poor children, life isn’t always easy or fair, teach them that. I know I am expecting too much from her
There’s a bloke who clears drains I watch his videos if I want to chill 😎

She’s just a hateful, self centred moron cracking on like she gives a tit but we can see through the act

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s back with another hilarious “controversy” - this time, millions of outraged “Paulines” are considering not being her friend because she doesn’t like Wispas.

Such an original joke hey? Are her and 🪜 in a secret competition to see who can be more boring?

You know what I think when someone tells me they don’t like Wispas? I say “oh, right” and continue with my bleeping life as if I’d never found out this useless piece of information.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Aww Babby don’t you worry your little yellow head. If dancing to a song about suicide, throwing a tantrum over a disabled shower seat and threatening violence against your hubs didn’t cancel you then I’m sure you’ll be a good not liking a Wispa (despite still eating it)

Nothing will cancel you. You’ll just fade into the abyss.

Reactions: 29
Make the most of being excited about the dream of being asked to work with Disney- it won't happen again if they've got any sense- that advert was utter shite!!

Reactions: 18
With those YT Year in Review figures I’d say the fade into the abyss is well underway, and I couldn’t be happier.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
wild idea babs: do the world a favour and cancel yourself. at least that way, you will remain the beloved grellow kween of the devoted babettes' hearts, instead of being swallowed by the spiralling abyss of social media ruin, a long-forgotten nightmare - of clenched gifts, gritted gnashers and threats of DV, bingeing on sugar, starved of attention and left to fester in the damp depths of the hoarded hobbit hovel. ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Only in her wildest dreams is she popular enough to be cancelled.

I think she makes the cancelled joke to demonstrate how unproblematic she thinks she is -“look at me, I’m so nice the most offensive thing I do is slice my sandwiches wrong”.

Put it this way, if anyone actually famous had done some of the things she’s done they would not have gotten away with it. She should thank her lucky stars barely anybody pays attention to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Christmas day is a Sunday this year, hopefully that means no posts from Babs🤞 Although I can just see it now, 5am stories from the pit about how she wants to get up to open presents but the kids aren't up yet (probably stuffing her face with a chocolate orange too) followed by her waking the kids up so she can have her way. By 7am all presents will be opened and she'll be bored already.

Reactions: 19
Only in her wildest dreams is she popular enough to be cancelled.

I think she makes the cancelled joke to demonstrate how unproblematic she thinks she is -“look at me, I’m so nice the most offensive thing I do is slice my sandwiches wrong”.
I think she‘s started making the cancelled joke as someone’s explained to her what it means. She’s not exactly the sharpest tool is she, despite her Master’s!

• Haha
Christmas day is a Sunday this year, hopefully that means no posts from Babs🤞 Although I can just see it now, 5am stories from the pit about how she wants to get up to open presents but the kids aren't up yet (probably stuffing her face with a chocolate orange too) followed by her waking the kids up so she can have her way. By 7am all presents will be opened and she'll be bored already.
She’ll post on Christmas morning and say goodbye for her week off. Then she’ll story and say bye again. Then she’ll show some presents and say goodbye again. Usually takes her a good 7 times to actually go away!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Last year she signed off on Christmas Eve for her "week off" 🙄
The year before it was Christmas day!
Both posts were almost identical looking back,,,, she's so bleeping dull & boring 😴

Reactions: 18
She’ll post on Christmas morning and say goodbye for her week off. Then she’ll story and say bye again. Then she’ll show some presents and say goodbye again. Usually takes her a good 7 times to actually go away!
Then when she comes back we awake to “guess who’s back? Back again. Emma’s back. Tell a friend” - with close up shots of the wart on her nose. Happy New Year to us cowbags 😓

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Then when she comes back we awake to “guess who’s back? Back again. Emma’s back. Tell a friend” - with close up shots of the wart on her nose. Happy New Year to us cowbags 😓
Another example of when Tattle needs an eye roll emoji reaction 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.