Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also I think she shares this kind of thing to get weird validation from her adoring zombie followers, that despite Erin being embarrassed by her and exploited for content, she is such a wonderful mother ๐Ÿ™„. Think of how many messages she must get saying how wonderful she is ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ.

Reactions: 15

Gar7893

Apparently big E was playing the music for babs reel. Somebody asked where her daughter was because sheโ€™s so hilarious ๐Ÿ˜ E was either forced to or theyโ€™re all simply bonkers and donโ€™t care how embarrassing Emma is ๐Ÿ˜‚

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
genuinely hilarious that after her rant about not making comparison with the incredible decorated houses you see on SM and highlighting that she feels shit about her hobbit house, the absolute irony of her trying to appear #relatable by resharing a post which was created to emphasise the fact that Christmas isn't all about money and expensive gifts and fancy decorations and expensive festive day trips to theme parks and multiple trips to see santa and huge amounts of food or expensive advent calendars etc - it's about spending time with the people you love, wrapping and giving gifts - not receiving them, which is babs' priority, hence her being unable to resists sharing her braggy "what I got for christmas" vlog on boxing day - and enjoying the lights and festive atmosphere etc, with babs claiming the post applies perfectly to her and reflects the meaning of christmas. absolute babshit. babs could spend time with her family, watching movies and playing board games, yet instead she chooses to ignore her kids, either banishing them to their rooms to avoid spending time with them, or opting to watch tv and refusing to join in when the kids play games with ๐Ÿชœ. and as for walking thru the twinkly, festive lights - yet another blatant lie. we all know babs doesn't walk anywhere because it is far to much effort ad strain on her body - and at this point, the consequences that moving had on her ability to breathe won't be fixed by an inhalor - it's not fucking asthma, babs - or downing a family pack of biscuits that she shoved in her "mum bag" to give her enough energy to talk around the block. sure, she'll have eaten her advent calendar chocolate by 6am,because she has absolutely zero willpower - but eating sugar for breakfast is hardly a specifically "December" thing for babs - and as for the festive candles, i genuinely hope she doesn't reveal a wankee candle calendar that she bullied wet san or ๐Ÿชœ into buying fir her, because nobody needs to hear her whinge about green candles in addition to the fudge drama and rage each morning. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

fuck her knowledge as "head of RE" - babs' "true meaning of christmas" is all about spending money on herself - yet another christmas mug, endless "christmas party" frocks, more christmas pyjamas, festive duvet covers and more tat decorations - ensuring that she receives the most gifts - a demand her family will comply with to avoid tantrums - creating boring, rehashed festive content, beige buffets, sugary food, all the snacks, a shit load of alcohol, hot cocks which are at least 75% baileys, sitting on the sofa and refusing to move while her elderly parents prepare her Christmas lunch, and wait on her hand-and-trotter and deliver her snacks as she demands so she doesn't have to move, and ensuring her roast is served with both aunt bessie's frozen roasties and a dollop of smash - but no gravy. and fuck the concept of christmas spirit, and it being a time for kindness and generosity and being charitable and thoughtless and behaving in a selfless manner. NON of that is involved in what christmas means to selfish, greedy, braggy babs.

Screenshot_20221202_024240_com.instagram.android_edit_4733990283534940.jpg

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Ohhh whoopee!!!!!! My first solo thread title!
How shall I celebrate?! I know! Iโ€™ll get mr wine to take a photo of me with my mottled legs out and upload it for the world to see!!! Then I might eat a festive Bakewell and convince myself Iโ€™m two dress sizes smaller than I actually am! Then what?! Oh yes go out tomorrow and buy loads of needless tat!!!!!!
Congratulations fellow cow ๐Ÿ„ bag ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I donโ€™t know any adults so completely obsessed with celebrating their birthdays, what an absolute dick of a woman. Sheโ€™ll obviously do a present haul vlog, sheโ€™s beyond disgusting.
Me either- unless maybe its a "big one"!? She'd hate to be my sister who's birthday, big or not, is always completely eclipsed by her eldest birthday being the day before and actually sharing her birthday with her youngest!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Anyone else think some of her 44th reels were actually from when she was 43; or is a year in the life of Babs just incredibly long when it's set on repeat?
we all know that numbers - and maths and spelling and grammar and dancing and singing and comedy and religion - aren't babs' strong point, so i doubt she is aware of the period of time that constitutes a year. if asked how many months are in a year, her reply would probably be a confused face, followed by "a handful" or "a few" months - and by babs' own interpretation, those vague descriptions of time could easily relate to at least a year and a half - if not longer - which would totally justify her posting content from her 43rd year of life. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
genuinely hilarious that after her rant about not making comparison with the incredible decorated houses you see on SM and highlighting that she feels shit about her hobbit house, the absolute irony of her trying to appear #relatable by resharing a post which was created to emphasise the fact that Christmas isn't all about money and expensive gifts and fancy decorations and expensive festive day trips to theme parks and multiple trips to see santa and huge amounts of food or expensive advent calendars etc - it's about spending time with the people you love, wrapping and giving gifts - not receiving them, which is babs' priority, hence her being unable to resists sharing her braggy "what I got for christmas" vlog on boxing day - and enjoying the lights and festive atmosphere etc, with babs claiming the post applies perfectly to her and reflects the meaning of christmas. absolute babshit. babs could spend time with her family, watching movies and playing board games, yet instead she chooses to ignore her kids, either banishing them to their rooms to avoid spending time with them, or opting to watch tv and refusing to join in when the kids play games with ๐Ÿชœ. and as for walking thru the twinkly, festive lights - yet another blatant lie. we all know babs doesn't walk anywhere because it is far to much effort ad strain on her body - and at this point, the consequences that moving had on her ability to breathe won't be fixed by an inhalor - it's not fucking asthma, babs - or downing a family pack of biscuits that she shoved in her "mum bag" to give her enough energy to talk around the block. sure, she'll have eaten her advent calendar chocolate by 6am,because she has absolutely zero willpower - but eating sugar for breakfast is hardly a specifically "December" thing for babs - and as for the festive candles, i genuinely hope she doesn't reveal a wankee candle calendar that she bullied wet san or ๐Ÿชœ into buying fir her, because nobody needs to hear her whinge about green candles in addition to the fudge drama and rage each morning. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

fuck her knowledge as "head of RE" - babs' "true meaning of christmas" is all about spending money on herself - yet another christmas mug, endless "christmas party" frocks, more christmas pyjamas, festive duvet covers and more tat decorations - ensuring that she receives the most gifts - a demand her family will comply with to avoid tantrums - creating boring, rehashed festive content, beige buffets, sugary food, all the snacks, a shit load of alcohol, hot cocks which are at least 75% baileys, sitting on the sofa and refusing to move while her elderly parents prepare her Christmas lunch, and wait on her hand-and-trotter and deliver her snacks as she demands so she doesn't have to move, and ensuring her roast is served with both aunt bessie's frozen roasties and a dollop of smash - but no gravy. and fuck the concept of christmas spirit, and it being a time for kindness and generosity and being charitable and thoughtless and behaving in a selfless manner. NON of that is involved in what christmas means to selfish, greedy, braggy babs.

View attachment 1776104
Plus itโ€™s been highlighted recently that if you do have asthma then scented candles are not recommended ๐Ÿ˜—

blabs is a self obsessed twat pass it on ๐Ÿคญ

Well a quick scroll through the responses on her latest shit fest shows why those fuckwits blow smoke up her shitty fat arse
Itโ€™s because they are just like her ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
wet san is, unsurprisingly, following the advice of her "style icon" daughter to #addabelt... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

presumably though, the grellow one doesn't deem her mother a "rEaL" woman, as she is clearly not a size 18 - plus she obvs hasn't been inspired by babs to embrace her YOUest YOU, as she is a woman over the age of 40, yet is - by babs' judgement - reflecting her total lack of self-confidence by channeling her daughter's head-to-toe black "wallflower" vibe. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Screenshot_20221125_141522.jpg

• Wow

Allthecakes

VIP Member
What a truly hideous Christmas Dress "Try-On" ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต or for wherever she's going.

Maybe now she'll realise her body shape/rolls is the issue with the style of dress she aspires to wear.

Boblebob

VIP Member
On fb she's posted the Birds of a feather thingy with Taming Twat and is banging on about her being her friend....etc.

Why the sudden push on this friendship when she's never made much fuss before even when TT got to 200,000 on Insta. It's a bit odd.
She's bringing out a book and wants some of her limelight ๐Ÿ˜‚

Two things

Her new career - I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if she had her eyes on being a โ€˜life coachโ€™.

Also, I think sheโ€™s had her hair professionally done in the past week.

As you were ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ›