Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrSheldonCooper

My thoughts exactly, am local too and the only Asda petrol station is in Leamington. It is not near Warwick Castle and not on the way home for her, they made a 20 min additional journey to find them because being influenced by social media to buy crap is totally more important than the day out!!!
This was what I focused on too 😂 no where near Warwick castle! I’m in Stratford-Upon-Avon only a Asda living her no petrol station

Reactions: 12

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
Here we go with the really exciting boring advent calendar constant and the moaning when she dosent get the chocolate she wants plus it wasn't Cadburys fault last year you got the wrong calendar Babs.
I can't be doing with her I've had some devastating news that my dad is dying and hasn't got long probably days and I don't think I'll have the energy to tolerate her so I may lerk but will take a break for a while and will be back soon ❤
Sending lots of love ❤

• Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Just remember fellow cowbags that Christmas is made not bought....(or brought for Bab's benefit)

Memories and feel good doesn't need to be expensive, it's about remembering and being with those we love.

Oh no I’m bawling 😭!!! Wow that is powerful!!!

• Heart

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I'm not sure why these two are friends, even with a book costing £20 coming out after Christmas it's not like she needs exposure to sell the book or does she? But maybe she knows that Babs followers are gullible so maybe they'll buy her book .

Don't get me wrong, some of her recipes are lovely but I'd never pay out that much for a cook book .

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Here we go with the really exciting boring advent calendar constant and the moaning when she dosent get the chocolate she wants plus it wasn't Cadburys fault last year you got the wrong calendar Babs.
I can't be doing with her I've had some devastating news that my dad is dying and hasn't got long probably days and I don't think I'll have the energy to tolerate her so I may lerk but will take a break for a while and will be back soon ❤
Big love to you and your family💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
I'm 100% convinced today is the funeral of Step 🪜 Ste's relative! She's not allowed to mention it because he has demanded privacy (fair enough) but she'll tell us tomorrow anyway 🙄
It's 4 weeks tomorrow since the death, that's not an unusual amount of time to wait for a funeral with current wait times, or if it was sudden circumstances that require a post mortem or Coroners report.
Nah I think that was the day they got back from Disneyland- when she took the Sunday and then the Monday off (when she’d usually be rabid to post )to “settle the kids”. I don’t think she’s have been able to help herself but to prewarn the babettes that she would be off socials if it was planned. I reckon something major has happenned 😬

Reactions: 10