Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Can anyone explain the concert thing? The way it’s worded is like she’s hosting a full music festival? I’m really confused and the early morning tit swinging has really messed with my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
View attachment 1757812
Body confident, happy to be a size 18. But much happier to be this person who if I didn’t know better appears to be about a size 12.
. Omg I was gonna post the exact same I’m a size 10-12 and I look a lot bigger than her in these pics, she’s so unreal using ‘skinny’ mirrors ( look it up - it’s a thing and I’ll bet she has one in her house) , contorted angles 🪜 , filters and photoshop to make her body appear slimmer 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
jfc, she is so pitifully dramatic. just a poor lonely woman. all alone. every day. as if she doesn't spend half her "werking" day shopping, visit her "friends" and spend time with her damp family. she has also made a huge deal out of the fact she is "never alone" because she has her content pup for company at all times. plus she deliberately chooses to banish her kids to their rooms immediately after tea because she doesn't want to spend time with them, and ignores her husband because she would rather watch tv. the kids spend a total of seven hours out the house, five days a week - she's hardly a lonely old lady with only podcasts for company. classic babs with the "woe is me" content, desperately tagging all the celebs involved in the hope they will slide in her DMs with comments of love and support. 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20221130_164819_com.instagram.android_edit_4636863536589344.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Genuine question because I have boys .. do secondary school age girls like twinning with their mum?

Do you think she put herself forward for the funeral reading? Can't imagine they'd ask her.
Categorically they do not …..I have two girls , they would never dress the same let alone the shame of twinning with me

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
The legs thing is attention seeking shock value rubbish. She knows the response will be half people saying she’s stunning and brave for posting herself in her underpants whilst being overweight, and the other half saying she’s repugnant. Either way, it’s content and attention for her and she wants it all.

Woman looks bad in pants. Wow, truly incredible stuff.
Except none of the repugnant comments will see the light of day 😂😂

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Babs, in celebration of your 45th birthday here’s a photo I took last night in The Range. I think it perfectly highlights just how irrelevant you are, and how little influence you have in your career. Happy birthday.

View attachment 1778689
ah, such a successful campaign that the range are now selling their "bikini body" weight loss motivation plaques at an even more affordable price! such a favour babs has served to the nation, so that women everywhere can afford to motivate themselves to lose weight! so much for her claims that she had single-handedly eradicated sexism in her "woke" fight for equality by ensuring that the range removed these. plaques from their range immediately. she will undoubtedly be so SHOKETH when she catches up on tattle - and will have to step outside to get enough air to calm her breathing. 🙄🙄

my favourite moment of babs' 44th year was when she casually attributed the well-known "bkini body" quote to HERSELF and the BBC IG account that featured her quest for equality faced a load of backlash as a result of sharing the quote as one babs' INVENTED. and also the fact she immediately printed a copy of the article to frame on her top top "office" desk. 🤣

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
The mug from the Disney shop that she either bought herself whilst in London or one of her obscenely expensive online orders!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Not sure why she even needs to tell people she did a reading in the first place. She’s made it clear the person didn’t really mean much to her, since when they died she was more interested in making sure it didn’t spoil her Halloween plans. But now it’s all “everyone look, I was an important person at the funeral!” She’s so transparent. Wish she’d just have some humility and leave the rest of her family out of her nonsense especially when someone literally dies.
you know babs! has to find a way to make it all about HER. gotta find a way to ensure she is the centre of attention, even at a family funeral. 🙄😡

Live stories from the Birmingham Waterstones from last nights event which hopefully means 'In the wild' shots of Babs tonight on their stories too.....

it has begun... 🍿🍿🍿

Screenshot_20221124_181136.jpg

• Haha

emme1122

Chatty Member
The tag was still on the gold dress so I imagine it will be going back to Next. Bought purely for (shit/pointless) content
I said exactly this on the last thread. And you’re right, with the extended Christmas returns, there’s probably several outfits she’ll return once she’s got her use out of them. The thought of that is disgusting too.

Attachments

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She says they have just put up the old tree from before they had kids. Am assuming this means they have other trees in the house and decided not to use them? I think they got a new one for an AD last year? No wonder there is no storage
presumably that's the one shoved under ethan's bed all year round, because his room is used as further tat storage, since her top top tip is fit to burst. m the way she moans about that poor kid having large cuddly toys - remember her fury when 🪜 won him that giant plushie toy hamster, and was quick to ensure it was binned - plus when she ditched all the boxes for his board games and shoved them in plastic board game bags that she bought from amaZON - partially because it resulted in content and an excuse to spend money, but predominantly because she explained that ethan's room wasn't big enough to store his toys and games.

instead of complaint about her son filling his own bedroom with his toys, maybe she should remove her own hoard of junk from under his bed and from his cupboards etc, so the kid has room to keep his own stuff - but ofc babs' tat hoard is the priority, and she would rather ethan's possessions end up in the bin. she even used her son's bed to store the "spare mattress" when they were #gifted a free one, because obvs it went to erin, and erin's old one then had to be dumped somewhere, and with the lack of space in the hobbit house, it obvs made sense to lump it on ethan's bed and make him sleep on two mattresses. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
I suspect she will be back on either tomorrow morning as usual or at prime time posting hour tonight (whenever that is) probably got a big ad for Christmas coming up and wanting to boost engagement…more fool those who fall for it!

Wood79

Chatty Member
Babs yet again living in cloud cuckoo land of the future. Though, let’s be honest, I’m not sure any of us will survive another 5 years of her repetitive drivel!

View attachment 1761202
I bet Erin wishes she would not wait 5 yrs to get a new career. All the holidays and plastic tat in the world can't make up for the way her mum behaves. Also if she carries on as she is who will employ her in her new career? A quick search and the company will be put off Babs seeing her exposing herself as she does. She would have to go self employed again, but what skills does she have seriously?

Her one week to my birthday post this morning 🤮🤮. Yeah babs you look ok as it’s filtered to fuck!

ETA - I don’t know any other adult who counts down to their own birthdays!
I kind of have a one week counter. It's called New Years day! but other than that no hate having birthday after Christmas in that way I am jealous of Babs. In no other way am I!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Is she wearing pyjamas under her coat?
quite possibly. she made it very clear that the last thing she wanted to be doing was taking erin shopping after school on black friday - as though the shops are likely to be rammed with people given the current financial climate 🤦🏻‍♀️ - so she's likely just whacked a coat on over her unwashed pyjamas knowing that erin will refuse to be seen in public with her and she'll get to spend the evening in the hobbit hovel in front of the TV.

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
I *think* it’s like the end of the year Spotify thing where you can find out your most played songs etc, except it’s designed as if you were having a festival. So basically these are the artists the Conways have listened to the most. I think.
Cheers Bon Bon! I don’t have Spotify so it made zero sense to me x

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
Apparently tomorrow’s shit feast is sold out. Knowing there were at least 10 tix 🐮 💼 could buy yesterday is she bricking it because she thinks we are going to turn up??
They are still available on her insta link? I could just order 10
Can you tell I’m putting jobs off that I don’t want to do 🤣

• Haha