Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Babs, in celebration of your 45th birthday here’s a photo I took last night in The Range. I think it perfectly highlights just how irrelevant you are, and how little influence you have in your career. Happy birthday.

66DBFBE9-90F5-4E43-8605-0207A08591C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
just found this - "anti brumm" spray! the perfect babs repellant! thought I'd leave it here - protection for any 🐮🛍 who live in the vacinty of the hobbit house and run the risk of encountering the grellow one in the wild. also very apt that the spray comes in a yellow bottle! 👌🏻🤣

View attachment 1767397
apologies for quoting my own post and - in typical babs' style - making it all. about.me.....but that grellowing sepia photo of babs was so perfect, i couldn't resist... 🤣🤣

VicNic_Photo500x500.001_3c8080bb-b008-4653-8257-378512bcd760_500x500.jpg

her face in that photo is at least double the width of taming twat's. just shows why she usually films herself with endless gurning facial expressions, and poses with her nose scrunched up and pouted lips or mouth gaping open - sure she looks gross, but that is obvs preferable to her, as her gurning facial expressions stretch her face, and has a distortive, slimming effect - obviously used when a filter isn't available to conceal the true girth of her relaxed, imposed face, all four chins included. 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Good Egg

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion: PRIME example of a grade A prat, keep it off the gram if your feeding your kids tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
It’s a lot.

A day at Warwick castle was my children’s one and only ‘big day out’ over the summer holidays (well, for the whole year, actually). With the dungeon tickets, it came to a lot of money for us.

They had that, a trip to the cinema and then just lots trips to our local National Trusts as my in laws buy us a family NT pass each Christmas.

Babs, yet again, is a cunt with no perception of how privileged she is.

I wish I could afford to take my daughter on a fraction of the trips she takes her children on (and I won’t even get started on the holidays, my middle 8 year old and youngest have never even had a night away in their lives).

I know she gets most of it for free but she makes me feel like such a fucking failure as a parent sometimes that I can’t give my children that.

And £6 on two shit drinks? Read the room, dickhead. I scour the internet for recipes that I can cook for my whole family of 5 for for far less than that per dinner as do many people. At least I cook healthy meals from scratch though.
this really hit me hard and I couldn't scroll past it and not reply. i grew up as a kid in a single parent family, we really scraped by and struggled, and my mother worked so hard to ensure that both me and my brother were fed and clean and safe and loved. we didn't have all the latest cool clothes - most were from charity shops - and rarely went on expensive day trips - farmore likely to go out for a picnic or on walks and do activities etc that were cheap or free, but it honestly made the very occasional holiday - always in the UK and once to France - or a day trip super exciting and something we looked forward to and truly valued and remembered. babs talks about "core memories", yet she drags the kids to multiple gifted trips in the space of a few days - their lives are so busy, they aren't special moments that will stay in their memories - especially because whje the are there, the focus isn't on enjoying themselves as a family, all interacting and engaging and having fun together - it's about content and posing and dealing with babs' temper tantrums if they don't perform correctly - and those are the overwhelming childhood memories the Es will have. being told that they have to go on trips to #gifted events etc because babs needs them there for content, despite whether they want to be dragged along to meet santa and hang out at thomas land or go on peter rabbit walks etc - because it's never about them, and babs using the money that they earn her by working as unpaid performers in her ads and reels to take them to events that they re genuinely interested in and would enjoy - it's all meaningless events that they are usually far too old for, and likely feel uncomfortable and awkward as a result - especially as babs waves her camera around and shouts orders about how they aren't smiling properly etc etc. hardly the fun "core childhood memories" they are going to store in their brain forever - and if those memories do remain, they will be forever exploited by the taint of their mother exploiting them to earn herself money, refusing to respect their privacy, prioritising content and SM way above them and remembering that they only ever received attention from babs - or were permitted to talk to her - if they were performing to the script and it benefited her.

babs displays her "love" by shoving endless tat gifts at the kids and taking them on holidays and day trips etc - it's all about money and attempting to buy their affection, because she is so devoid of all emotion that unless she wants to sniff ethan's hair for content, or get a photo of ern sitting next to her on the sofa "hugging her" as babs has demanded as content for an ad, or spew babanory tales about how the kids slept the night in her bed because they needed "mummy cuddles" etc, she shows no affection towards them, not does she bother giving them any time or attention, because all the free time she does have, she chooses to demand they spend hours alone in their rooms so she can watch TV.

i promise you that you are way beyond a great mum, in a way that babs could never dream of being. my childhood was tough, and i'm not comparing it directly to your situation because I obvs don't know the details, but on a surface level, i just wanted to reassure you - because your post broke my heart, knowing babs' braggy content and constant flaunting of her free trips and wealth etc had caused you to feel like a failure. looking back on my childhood, although i was jealous at the time of kids with "cool" clothes or who went on regular holidays or whatever, i grew up knowing that i was loved, that i was safe, that me and my brother were the number on priority, and we always had attention given to us, and spent time together as a family, even just playing games or watching TV together, or baking, helping to cook meals - because we didn't rely solely on beige food, despite my mother working full time to try and support us - because she valued our health etc. your kids are growing up in a home woth a parent who loves them for who they are, who isn't intent on turning them into a "mini me" with their lives all planned out for them, in an environment where they are fed healthy meals, feel safe because you don't exploit their privacy and know they won't have cameras pulled out to film them unexpectedly when they're just chilling in their pyjamas and sly photos shared on SM, who likely has conversations with them and pays attention to their hobbies and interests and engages with them - i promise you that will always mean so much more to them than a childhood totally flooded with a mishmash of so many holidays and day trips - that the Es know they are only dragged along to for content - that all merge together into a mesh of "core memories" of their mother ignoring them and shoving tat in their hands as a substitute for love and attention. they may not have endless memories of day trips etc, but the big summer day out that you plan for them will be so meaningful and such a treat they will truly look forward to it, it won't just be yet another everyday chore as it is for the Es, and they will be excited, and know that it's something you organised and planned for them, because you know they will love it - a location/trip that is relevant to your family and you will all enjoy - and the excitement will leave them with valued and lasting memories that they will still remember years later - but more so, they will remember the non-material things about their childhood - the love, the hugs, the time spent together reading or crafting or whatever you guys do together. i promise you that you are not failing. money doesn't buy happiness, and i am far happier i grew up poor financially, with occasional treats which meant so much more, but in an environment where I never questioned how much my mother loved us. with all the money in the world, babs can't buy enough tat to. convince her kids that she ever loved them enough to prioritise their wellbeing and safety above her desperation for money and attention, no matter the impact it had/will have on them. you will be a valued within your family as your kids grow older, and appreciate exactly what you did for them as they are old enough to understand money etc, whereas the Es will likely cut babs out of their lives the minute they get the chance. 🤷🏻‍♂️

sorry, that was far longer than i intended, but ultimately i just wanted to reassure you that you are not a failure. there is so much more than money to being a mother, and you don't need money to be the best mum in the world - as babs proves on a daily basis, because she has loads of wealth, yet her "great mum" is all a lie she convinces herself of to boost her confidence, because deep down, she knows she is shit. you got this. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 52

ohyes

VIP Member
E3514400-8299-4AA9-BBED-49115C02A8CB.jpeg

Already so much to say about her stories so far today, but this one, eh?! So he walked really fast to be extra careful??

Emma, you’re such a dumb fuck 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221127_081752.jpg

And this is one of the reasons I can't stand this gormless , great gunt swinger ! Ruined her excitement? How old is she she? She writes like an over emotionally stunted teen...surely it's about the kid's excitement not hers. If ever there was proof she is an attention seeking narc this is it. Fucking petulant , thoughtless cow! We don't have to make her feel silly...she does that daily with her cringe poses ...that's what should embarrass her !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Firstly in my opinion Emma knows damn well she’s a shit mother, why else does she constantly look for validation for anything she ( freebies) does for the children. She’s so fucked up thinking that things is what brings you happiness she’s pushing that belief on to the kids.
Secondly to those of you who feel that they are failing at being a mother , you are not!!! My kids all adults now went to our local shop to see Santa , nothing fancy just Santa sitting in a tiny space giving gifts, their treats was driving them to the city to see the Christmas lights and maybe even get a takeaway if we could. But, we as parents were present. We made Xmas cards with them, we listened to Xmas music, they helped me make the cake and plum pudding and decorate the house. I did question that they missed out on lots of things that other kids got but they have continued with our traditions with their own children ( except the Santa is more fancy). They had food, warmth and most importantly love. Growing up I as a child had very little in the monetary sense but I had an abundance of love and traditions . I would not swap one minute of my life or our children’s life for one day of Emma’s . Please never ever doubt yourself , you are giving your children something that Emma can’t give.. unconditional love and care because all Emma cares about is herself and her need for attention from fucking strangers ❤
My kid told me the other day that his teacher asked all the kids to say one thing that Christmas means to them and his was "driving around looking at all the Christmas lights on the houses" I literally could have cried that a silly thing we do on the way home in the winter is his favourite thing about Christmas. Way more special than any of the plastic tat I've bought him over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Loopybird69

VIP Member
So for the laugh I went and proved up her gifted day out yesterday for 2 adults (cause someone needs to help parent, right?) and 2 kids
Drayton manor £144
Warwick castle & Santa £140 +
lightrail upgrade of £10 each +
Ice skating min £15.50 each
So £200+ at Warwick plus food and car parking AND they don’t have availability for a family of 4 to see Santa on a weekend so you’ll also both need to lose a day at work and kids school.

she lives in cloud cuckoo land

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Babs here’s a money saving tip. Just take a ball of dust with you on holiday instead of Stephen - that’s savings on air flight, food, entertainment and I promise you that you’ll have the exact same experience and conversations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Handwash30

VIP Member
Did anyone see in the Drayton manor vlog when she was taking the piss and making snide sarcastic remarks at Ethan… because he said he wanted to start a YouTube channel about theme parks? “Whos going to pay for you to get in all the theme parks?” Mate, just let him imagine and voice his ideas, no need to piss on his parade you sour tight fisted cow.

Also she was literally being paid to walk round Drayton manor filming for YouTube as he said it - so who the fuck is she to act like it’s some preposterous idea? All he knows is his mum pratting about online so if she’s that unimpressed with him wanting to be a YouTuber maybe she should take a look at herself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

hattie20

VIP Member
I’ve never known someone to have so much shit in one house.

Can’t find Christmas cards she bought in the sales. Fucks sake, shut up Emma.

Honestly, I had a couple of months off from looking at her (I’m blocked so I have to seek her out), and I think I am going to have to have another break over Christmas because I just can’t deal with her bullshit.

This elf malarkey makes me laugh so my daughter 12 doesn’t believe well I don’t think she does I’ve never actually asked but as she put on a power point presentation to me and her father with her Christmas wish list im gonna assume she’s cottoned on it’s us that does all the magic shit. My 4 year old has to be the funniest tho he went mummy is that elf coming back because I actually hate it 😂😂😂😂 I’m pretty sure Ethan might want to hold on to the magic a bit longer but Erin I doubt that very much but again she could change the content to Erin helping with the elf etc etc
My MIL bought my daughter an elf when she was three and a half and told her that it would be watching her.

Later that day, I found my daughter colouring in the elf’s eyes with black pen so it wouldn’t be able to see.

I was strangely proud.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jennamm82

Here we go with the really exciting boring advent calendar constant and the moaning when she dosent get the chocolate she wants plus it wasn't Cadburys fault last year you got the wrong calendar Babs.
I can't be doing with her I've had some devastating news that my dad is dying and hasn't got long probably days and I don't think I'll have the energy to tolerate her so I may lerk but will take a break for a while and will be back soon ❤

• Heart
  • Sad

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Babs may have labelled us ‘cowbags’ but can I just what a lovely bunch of people you are. There’s always kind words said whenever anyone is feeling rubbish. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm not sure if my son (8) believes in the elf anymore but when we were in Asda yesterday he was touching all of them, I told him to stop and he said "I'm touching them to take the magic away so when people buy them they won't come to life" hahaha evil little sod!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46