Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @ChickenWine The original suggestion was ‘Trod on chip, Hand on hip, how to have a crap time on a Disney trip!’ I had to change the word crap as Tattle doesn’t like swears in the thread titles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @ChickenWine The original suggestion was ‘Trod on chip, Hand on hip, how to have a crap time on a Disney trip!’ I had to change the word crap as Tattle doesn’t like swears in the thread titles.
Ohhh whoopee!!!!!! My first solo thread title!
How shall I celebrate?! I know! I’ll get mr wine to take a photo of me with my mottled legs out and upload it for the world to see!!! Then I might eat a festive Bakewell and convince myself I’m two dress sizes smaller than I actually am! Then what?! Oh yes go out tomorrow and buy loads of needless tat!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ohhh whoopee!!!!!! My first solo thread title!
How shall I celebrate?! I know! I’ll get mr wine to take a photo of me with my mottled legs out and upload it for the world to see!!! Then I might eat a festive Bakewell and convince myself I’m two dress sizes smaller than I actually am! Then what?! Oh yes go out tomorrow and buy loads of needless tat!!!!!!
Congratulations fellow cow 🐄 bag 🤣👏👏

Reactions: 15
The legs thing is attention seeking shock value rubbish. She knows the response will be half people saying she’s stunning and brave for posting herself in her underpants whilst being overweight, and the other half saying she’s repugnant. Either way, it’s content and attention for her and she wants it all.

Woman looks bad in pants. Wow, truly incredible stuff.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The legs thing is attention seeking shock value rubbish. She knows the response will be half people saying she’s stunning and brave for posting herself in her underpants whilst being overweight, and the other half saying she’s repugnant. Either way, it’s content and attention for her and she wants it all.

Woman looks bad in pants. Wow, truly incredible stuff.
Except none of the repugnant comments will see the light of day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The second photo is very corpse like! I wonder what she'd say if Ste decided to set up an insta and started posting photos of himself in his underwear (sorry for the mental image).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Holy Moly - those legs are not the same as the photoshopped pair with straight lines she pretended were hers last week!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Thought it was a medical post about gangrene when I was quickly scrolling past. The state of it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Poor Erin (and Ethan but he is slightly more sheltered being at primary still), kids could have that round the school by now already mocking Babs and Erin in turn. Get a grip Emma

Reactions: 20
It’s not massively relevant but I went to school with two of the founders of just catalyst. They’re only 29 and proper Surrey private school daddy invested in my ‘business’ types. I hadn’t realised it had gone under until reading this thread but I’m not massively surprised

Reactions: 16
Well in her head it’s worth the humiliation and exposure her kids have to suffer because it pays for three Disney holidays a year. I imagine she’s prepared all sorts of guilt trips and excuses for when these conversations do happen with the children.

• Angry
Holy Moly - those legs are not the same as the photoshopped pair with straight lines she pretended were hers last week!!
but babs never edits or uses filters! photoshop is a total mystery to her and she hasn't mastered the skill of even the most basic editing. those slimmed, smoothed thighs on the left - all straight lines and no trace of her severe cellulite and, even overlooking the dingy blue tinge, a totally different colour - are completely real, despite the contrast with the rEaL photo from last night.

and given how irregularly babs bothers to wash, her thighs will remain stained with a moudly tint for weeks as i doubt a quick wet wipe wash will be effective. 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20221123_005013.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Luckily for Babs it's Wednesday - no, not the day she only buys fruit or just eats fruit* - but it's bath-bomb day too, her pins will be in for a treat and stain-eth no more!

* I'm expecting marzipan fruit day now we're nearly at Christmas 🙈 will that also be ok for the ratS and hamster?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Believe me, she's not 🙄
I was just about to say she isn’t, firstly she’s a bleep and secondly they’re far too snowed under dealing with people that have actual mental health conditions not just narcissism and attention seeking 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.