Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klp86

VIP Member
Off topic, but what with her being such a massive Fleetwood Mac fan I'm wondering why she hasn't mentioned the death of Chrissy McVie.

I would have thought that the fact Chrissy grew up in Bearwood and Babs tenuous links would have had her foaming at the mouth .
Oh gosh, I hadn't heard. Gutted. Love Fleetwood Mac 😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

RonDonLongLegs

It’s not massively relevant but I went to school with two of the founders of just catalyst. They’re only 29 and proper Surrey private school daddy invested in my ‘business’ types. I hadn’t realised it had gone under until reading this thread but I’m not massively surprised

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
poor lonely babs and her "woe is me, all alone and only podcasts for company" - not only does she have Margot the content pup with her every day, and despite being banished to their rooms, the kids are there for the majority of the time - 🪜 is working from home, and seems to do so fairly regularly. yet she's "alone all day, every day". 🙄🙄

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Waterstones....are any cowbags assembling, heart sunnies at the ready 😎 🧡 ooh to be a fly on the wall to watch her twitching 🤣

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
hardly surprising that erin doesn't want anyone to associate this embarrassment of a grellow beast with her, poor girl. she is likely already being ridiculed and tormented as a result of babs' humiliating content, but ofc babs finds it hilarious and takes every opportunity to mortify her daughter. she a "great mum"! 🙄😕

Screenshot_20221125_160223.jpg

• Sad

Misssj80

VIP Member
Babs hair definitely looks like a hairdresser has dyed it this time instead of her with the box dye.

GetTheGloss

She needs to watch Channel 5 Christmas films to remind her of the true meaning of this season.

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
I see the skin care regime is going well...she sounds pissed/ stoned/ drunk / or all 3? Seriously she needs help pronto !!
Hopefully not drunk if she's in her car waiting to give one of them a lift home. 🪜must have put his foot down so he could watch the match

Off topic, but what with her being such a massive Fleetwood Mac fan I'm wondering why she hasn't mentioned the death of Chrissy McVie.

I would have thought that the fact Chrissy grew up in Bearwood and Babs tenuous links would have had her foaming at the mouth .
I was surprised this wasn’t mentioned too….she will probably wear her fleetwood Mac tshirt today in tribute cos she’s a Fairweather fan

shazbev

VIP Member
Oh Christ with the withdrawing from happy family activities by 3 T ,will wet San be rolled out to add to Babs content? 🤦

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I feel like she would come on to tell us if someone was ill and announce she was having a day offline. So it definitely feels more like she's in the huff about something.
yeah, she wouldn't be able to resist sharing an obscure post in her stories, with a deliberately vague caption to increase engagement, with hints to whatever has happened to garner herself sympathy and "thousands of "u ok hun?" DMs from the worried babettes. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it seems most likely that babs is purposefully resisting the urge to post on SM to increase engagement, as the babettes grow increasingly concerned about their KWEEN. she will be loving the speculation here, as it fuels her desperation for attention - just enough to help her with the withdrawal symptoms from refraining posting on IG. she is undoubtedly keeping herself occupied filming loads of content in advance, and ensuring her pink and gold glittery police files are all labelled and in order, prepping🪜 for his role as a glaring bodyguard at her pamphlet scrawling, to scowl at any suspected 🐮🛍 and keep an hour out for anyone attempting to snap shots of babs in the wild without the obligatory stepladder and high angle. equally, she may be in a strop because waterstones have refused to supply her with unlimited alcohol to ease her "anxiety" and a stash of zebra pens in every colour to autograph the babettes' "books". 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Booklover

VIP Member
hardly surprising that erin doesn't want anyone to associate this embarrassment of a grellow beast with her, poor girl. she is likely already being ridiculed and tormented as a result of babs' humiliating content, but ofc babs finds it hilarious and takes every opportunity to mortify her daughter. she a "great mum"! 🙄😕

View attachment 1759732
Is she wearing pyjamas under her coat?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15