Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deedeedum

I think Babs thinks she looks like a sex goddess with her tousled locks…(she doesn’t). But I wonder if now she’s grown her hair, it’s a bit thinner so all her hair is pulled to the front with just a bald looking parting at the back?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Wonder who told her to go from red to dark nails. Her reading, why do we even need to know about that?

Zero mention of Waterstones later!

bluey’sdad

So I took new for the IC200000 and watched the flog and my goodness she’s been to Thomasland that many times but doesn’t know the name of the train. Henry is BLUE it was bloody Percy you moron! So invested in her children she can’t even name the characters
Not to Babfend but both Henry and Percy are green. Gordon, Edward and Thomas are blue. I loved it as a kid 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
babs justifying resharing half the content she has posted over the past year as a summary of her 44th year of life - undoubtedly deemed "werk", thus the perfect opportunity to banish the toddlers to their bedrooms even earlier, desperately hoping for reassuring DMs from the babettes, telling her she is amazing and such an inspiration and telling her she doesn't look a day over 65 35, to boost her confidence prior to her turning 45. she can say she doesn't dread birthdays and totally embraces the fact that she is another year older, yet the repeated references to "turning 45" and her "last day being 44" and being "closer to age 50 than 40" etc etc over the past few days screams otherwise. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Could it be the funeral? I know there’s a huge backlog near us and they’re taking over a month to be conducted

Crapbagchrissie

Maybe a meltdown about tomorrow’s Waterstones appearance! She’s been very unenthusiastic the few times she has mentioned it.
I am hoping for this! I wish I could go but I'm working late. How will she manage not being in her pjs by 5pm though?

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
This elf malarkey makes me laugh so my daughter 12 doesn’t believe well I don’t think she does I’ve never actually asked but as she put on a power point presentation to me and her father with her Christmas wish list im gonna assume she’s cottoned on it’s us that does all the magic shit. My 4 year old has to be the funniest tho he went mummy is that elf coming back because I actually hate it 😂😂😂😂 I’m pretty sure Ethan might want to hold on to the magic a bit longer but Erin I doubt that very much but again she could change the content to Erin helping with the elf etc etc
Love the fact your daughter put on a wish list power point presentation for you 😂😂😂

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Does anyone else think these WhatsApp messages aren't actually from TTT? I don't know any schools who allow the kids to use theirs phones during school time 🤷‍♀️ look at the times they were sent,,,,,,,,???
I wouldn't put it past twat face to have a burner phone she mocks these things up on herself, like the fake Insta accounts she has for The Wets 🤷‍♀️
Good spot!

View attachment 1759612

I think we can all see here that the apple doesn't fall from the tree...that said at least wet San dresses younger than her daughter...and better!!
Yes, and wears her belt on her waist 🤣

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
And babs I will admit you are correct. 😳.. you are too much. You’re too boring, too needy, too lazy, too loud, too self centred , too boring, too filthy , too lousy a parent and wife, too spoilt and I could go on but admitting you are right even in this instance is too much for me. So go and fuck off back into the pit of shyte and stay there.

ETA too bored twice 😂 the gods made me write it again
It's OK youcan throw some shade her way with the repetitiveness 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
I know i’ve said it before but I really do hope the two E’s are not watching KSI/Logan Paul content as they are far too young for it, but then how else do they know about Prime?!
Not to defend her, but she’ll claim he’s seen it in WWE. I have heard it in the background of her going to bed posts, she just doesn’t mention it because it’s a bit low brow.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Here we go with the really exciting boring advent calendar constant and the moaning when she dosent get the chocolate she wants plus it wasn't Cadburys fault last year you got the wrong calendar Babs.
I can't be doing with her I've had some devastating news that my dad is dying and hasn't got long probably days and I don't think I'll have the energy to tolerate her so I may lerk but will take a break for a while and will be back soon ❤
Much love to you x

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
questions the authenticity of black friday sales. debates whether it is all a scam and that prices are raised beforehand so that products appear cheaper. doesn't want to know if the items are at a lower price next week. then goes on to advertise black friday deals at matalan and simplybe! top advertising as always babs! i'm sure the babettes will be fighting over those discounts now you've told them that black friday deals are all a scam! 👌🏻🤣

also, note how she mentioned that her
black friday haul included gifts for the wets, 🪜 and TTT. by that point she had totally exhausted herself, thus the afterthought was an afterthought - yet again. 😔

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I was a lurker last year so I can’t really remember… did she buy a chomp/fudge advent calendar and expected other chocolates inside?? Surely she didn’t have a Heroes advent calendar last time
She didn't- I've just posted a pic 2 comments above!