Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🪜dancing to ABBA?! that i would pay to see! more likely he will be cowering in embarrassment as babs demands he film her bellowing at foghorn volume, drunk off her floppy tits and absolutely mortifying herself in that lurid frock and gaudy sequined headband, paired with those hideous boots that are so tight, they merge seemlessly into her calves. the extent of steve's involvement will be a whispered "you go, girl" with the usual cardboard posture and emotionless expression on his face. hardly gonna be having the time of his life! 🤣

also, does babs realise that she is not "seeing ABBA"?! she isn't going to be called up on stage to perform, as a result of the band being so impressed with her gurning and howling. she is seeing a virtual performance - not the band she has "loved since she was a little girl". she may weep, but it's gonna be a result if being SHOOKETH that the band aren't live I. stage, which will undoubtedly result in a public bathroom breakdown as she sobs that ABBA ruined her birthday! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Babs here’s a money saving tip. Just take a ball of dust with you on holiday instead of Stephen - that’s savings on air flight, food, entertainment and I promise you that you’ll have the exact same experience and conversations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Babs here’s a money saving tip. Just take a ball of dust with you on holiday instead of Stephen - that’s savings on air flight, food, entertainment and I promise you that you’ll have the exact same experience and conversations.
⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰ I.AM.DEAD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
also, did anyone notice that the label is still in situ in the back of that metallic gold dress when she's parading around wearing it in her reel? she rushed out to buy it after the babettes told her she looked fab and encouraged her to go waste another £50, but is potentially being incredibly sly and buying frocks that she has every intention of returning as she has nowhere to wear them, and feels super uncomfortable and self-conscious in them - understandly, given that the gold dress looks so lumpy and bulky from behind, she appears to be wearing a nappy beneath her tights. proper sneaky though, to buy a dress solely to wear to film reels, gurning around in it so that it will be drenched in her sweat, and then returning it because she bought it solely for content. 😡

Reactions: 23
She is vile!
Just vile.
Her online presence is just so self indulgent I actually cannot believe she's shared all of those reels at once.
I feel physically sick watching it all back to back.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
⬆ Exactly what I came to say @Lady Doodle
I can’t even hate watch her atm. The trolling reel really wound me up, I’ll be staying on here but for now I can’t watch her horrible nature anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve honestly never known someone harp on about their OWN birthday as much as she does!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
babs justifying resharing half the content she has posted over the past year as a summary of her 44th year of life - undoubtedly deemed "werk", thus the perfect opportunity to banish the toddlers to their bedrooms even earlier, desperately hoping for reassuring DMs from the babettes, telling her she is amazing and such an inspiration and telling her she doesn't look a day over 65 35, to boost her confidence prior to her turning 45. she can say she doesn't dread birthdays and totally embraces the fact that she is another year older, yet the repeated references to "turning 45" and her "last day being 44" and being "closer to age 50 than 40" etc etc over the past few days screams otherwise. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 14
Bloody hell Babs, if I were in my early 20's watching that lot I wouldn't be thinking that being in my 40's will be fun or whatever crap she said(I tend to switch off quite a lot when she rabbits on) i'd be mortified and doing everything in my power to not end up like you Babs. You are not an inspiration to those younger than you, just a couple of deluded Babettes who use your bizarre existence as a go ahead to continue being a head just like you

• Heart
Reactions: 26
also, did anyone notice that the label is still in situ in the back of that metallic gold dress when she's parading around wearing it in her reel? she rushed out to buy it after the babettes told her she looked fab and encouraged her to go waste another £50, but is potentially being incredibly sly and buying frocks that she has every intention of returning as she has nowhere to wear them, and feels super uncomfortable and self-conscious in them - understandly, given that the gold dress looks so lumpy and bulky from behind, she appears to be wearing a nappy beneath her tights. proper sneaky though, to buy a dress solely to wear to film reels, gurning around in it so that it will be drenched in her sweat, and then returning it because she bought it solely for content. 😡
I bet she returns a lot of the dresses she uses in her try on reels..

I bet she returns a lot of the dresses she uses in her try on reels..
She must do, as she's always wearing the same old clothes over and over again. (Edited to add) that's not a problem. Normal people wear their clothes over and again, it's just when you brag about apparently buying all these new clothes and never wear them it looks wasteful.

Reactions: 28
Why oh why would we want to see all those reels and photographs again???
Narcissistic much!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Yesterday she showed us the true shape of her #size18 body, yet today we’re back to the photos taken from on high and a belt to separate her boobs from her gut. I was quite shocked to see #bodiposi Babs showing herself sideways on, she has a big round middle section, so adding a belt must be so uncomfortable. When she sits down, which, let’s face it, is 99% of the time, it must cut into her stomach. Wearing tights tucked into her bra as well, no wonder she’s short of breath all the time, I’d be surprised if she doesn’t have permanent indigestion too.

Reactions: 21
This wins Tattle forever more 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone else think some of her 44th reels were actually from when she was 43; or is a year in the life of Babs just incredibly long when it's set on repeat?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So where’s the lump of lard disappeared too? Or is she on the snail trail to london tonight

• Haha
So where’s the lump of lard disappeared too? Or is she on the snail trail to london tonight
She's just having sn even earlier night than normal to be up for her birthday......
It'll be narcissistic grid post at 7am talking about herself in the 3rd person, saying how she's never been as happy as she is now.
Picture of her pile of "pre ordered" presents from her mum.
Picture of her half asleep holding a cake with eyes like piss holes in the snow.
Picture of herself done up like a dogs dinner complete with ugly dress, belt, ugly DM's & clown make-up.
And all over and in her PJ's by 5pm 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She's commented on every single comment on her Ad. Will that up the engagement and mean she gets paid more / get more ads in future? It's all such bullshit, especially when all the wanky blue tick crew come along with their comments on each others ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Emma I still hate you for referring to yourself in the 3rd person. It’s only truly narcissistic people who do this as it gives them a sense of importance. Normal people just don’t do it. And literally no-one gives a tit it’s your birthday when you’re 45 - it’s no big deal. And also, we don’t need to see more of you in ugly dresses looking tired, bloated & overweight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.