Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know any adults so completely obsessed with celebrating their birthdays, what an absolute dick of a woman. She’ll obviously do a present haul vlog, she’s beyond disgusting.
Me either- unless maybe its a "big one"!? She'd hate to be my sister who's birthday, big or not, is always completely eclipsed by her eldest birthday being the day before and actually sharing her birthday with her youngest!

Reactions: 15
What colour is that bra supposed to be? It’s made me feel queasy looks like it needs burning

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The advent calendar content could’ve waited till you were dressed. Absolutely no need.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Babs, in celebration of your 45th birthday here’s a photo I took last night in The Range. I think it perfectly highlights just how irrelevant you are, and how little influence you have in your career. Happy birthday.

View attachment 1778689
Haha! This has made my day! She made such a fuss about an item that was already discontinued and reduced to clear! Making space in the bargain bins for her pamphlet.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's absolutely lost it hasn't she!
Thinking that opening a bleeping advent calendar in her bra online to strangers is important on her Birthday is just unhinged.
Emma, I hope the trains are delayed and so fucked up that you miss ABBA (they're actually there you know) and your Birthday is a disaster! Like you!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s was my partners 48th birthday earlier in week, he buried his father. Great birthday 🥹 can you imagine if this lump of lard has to put her own birthday aside to lay someone to rest or their funeral not take place for another 3 weeks?

What colour is that bra supposed to be? It’s made me feel queasy looks like it needs burning
As she is grellow that bra is griege. Clearly wet san or let’s be honest 🪜 parent never taught them to separate whites from darks in the wash.

• Heart
  • Sad
Put it away please!!!
Her fat roll is almost bigger than her saggy tit!
Gods she’s utterly vile 🤮
I’m off to Birmingham today so at least I know I won’t bump into her, although imagine the meltdown if her train was cancelled!! She’s got that much money I can guarantee she’d pay for a taxi. Stinky bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She inspires absolute hatred doesn’t she and I suppose people dim enough to follow her would look at tattle and think “why”

because she is fake, boring, repetitive and stupid
and her real nasty, petty, selfish self slips through here and there with swear words and sarcastic comments about Ethan

her eyebrow are bleeping horrible like her and from this picture they look like they are in competition with her giant nose as to which will take over her face 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m late to the thread today because I was travelling at 4727266262 miles an hour. Happy birthday Babs you filthy animal. Now please wash your bra and your eyebrows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I wish someone in her family would pay for her to get those bloody god awful eyebrows sorted out I mean she has had her hair professionally coloured which is obvious who knows the slugs might be next
Why does she pencil them in when they are overgrown and halfway down her face anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1) I cannot believe a 45 year old is making content based on an Advent calendar (it gets worse every year)
2) the numbers really aren’t that difficult to see Babs, you’re just approaching middle age which should be a sign that behaving like a child is embarrassing and you need to grow up
3) she can’t help but make digs about her boy and it makes me SO sad (don’t get me started on the lack of maths skills)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you know what ? You guys just fill me with belly laughs. Oh blabba big tits you are really missing out on good fun and laughter because you are you! But you gave me the best gift of all____ TATTLE FRIENDS

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m late to the thread today because I was travelling at 4727266262 miles an hour. Happy birthday Babs you filthy animal. Now please wash your bra and your eyebrows.
No wonder it takes NASA so long to get to Mars if they're only travelling 42847499 miles an hour. Speed up NASA, you should at least try and overtake a boy carrying a cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.