Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting more and more manic on the repulsive early morning stories, god knows why no family member tells her to tone it down. She seems unstable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh she’s pushed my buttons with that AD this morning!
“Look at me and all my expensive holidays, frolicking about not giving a duck about the cost of living crisis while the babbettes are struggling”
She need to piss off the internet now 🤬

PLUS (I am on one this morning 🤣) if you are indeed, team cosy Babs, how the duck does the fit with your “Disney is my home” bollocks when Florida is in fact hotter than the surface of the sun?!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just remember fellow cowbags that Christmas is made not bought....(or brought for Bab's benefit)

Memories and feel good doesn't need to be expensive, it's about remembering and being with those we love.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How is that latest post an ad for travel insurance? There’s nothing about the travel product, what it covers or excludes, how much it costs. It’s terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Braggy Mc Brag Face bragging about all the expensive holidays they’ve been on this year . Did anyone see her comment to Wet San they’re obviously also off to Butlins soon to stay in the hotel room and go to bed at 7pm every night!! Good luck with alienating more Babettes who may not be able to afford to go away on holiday #readtheroom

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How is that latest post an ad for travel insurance? There’s nothing about the travel product, what it covers or excludes, how much it costs. It’s terrible
You mean 32467 pics of her annoying fat face on holiday doesn't scream "buy travel insurance" to you?? 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just remember fellow cowbags that Christmas is made not bought....(or brought for Bab's benefit)

Memories and feel good doesn't need to be expensive, it's about remembering and being with those we love.

Ffs I’m crying my eyes out 😩😩😩😩 pls someone send a link to that selfish bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 18
How is 45 CLOSER to 50 than 40?
HOW????
She is so stupid its unreal.
I absolutely bleeping ate her when she says things like that, just because she wants to be old the rest of us don't! I am 44 and am not even thinking about 50 (and even when I am 50 I won't be elderly). I'm not old I still act and look relatively young, soz that you look so old Babs but not all of us do. Influencers don't affect me in the slightest, but I feel like when people my age go on about being old it sort of makes other people think our age is old - and. it. bleeping. isn't!

Have a shag every now and again fucko, it might make you feel young again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing like waking up to a women bragging about how many holidays she’s been on this year. I’m team it would just be nice to leave the county at some point in the near future!
Why buy a advent calendar with chocolate you don’t like in…. There’s plenty more on the market.

Looks like a (imagine gifted/ad trip to butlins) with the Wet ones is coming up soon!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
On fb she's posted the Birds of a feather thingy with Taming twit and is banging on about her being her friend....etc.

Why the sudden push on this friendship when she's never made much fuss before even when TT got to 200,000 on Insta. It's a bit odd.
She's bringing out a book and wants some of her limelight 😂

Reactions: 15

Oh no I’m bawling 😭!!! Wow that is powerful!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nothing like waking up to a women bragging about how many holidays she’s been on this year. I’m team it would just be nice to leave the county at some point in the near future!
Why buy a advent calendar with chocolate you don’t like in…. There’s plenty more on the market.

Looks like a (imagine gifted/ad trip to butlins) with the Wet ones is coming up soon!
Shocked this is still there tbh

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
So she’s premenopause yet slept in what I can only describe as 100% polyester fleece flammable pjs well that’s what it looked like in her pit stories… hmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hmmmm I wonder how many of Emma’s followers will be looking for travel insurance when lots can’t afford to heat their homes and I’m sure everyone is thrilled to see all her expensive holidays flash before their eyes when some people can’t afford to go abroad or even in the uk.
How she has that number of followers is beyond me 🤯

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.