Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t been abroad alone with her husband in 6 years??? What the F is she on about? They still wouldnt converse with each other. Are we meant to feel sorry for the bint who’s been on dozens of Disney trips and other fabulous holidays???????? I have never been away with my husband alone since our honeymoon, do I care? Sure it would be lovely but we don’t have the child care or the inclination for our kids to miss out. I dream of taking my kids to Disney but I cannot justify the cost. We have one holiday a year and for that I’m truly thankful and cherish our time together.

Once again read the room you ungrateful spoilt cretin. That Christmas alternative ad was beautiful and made me and my daughter sob I’m so glad my children have more of a grasp on the season than a grown up haggish woman. I need another Bab hiatus I think cos she’s becoming a caricature of her gross gargoyle self and I can’t stomach her.

She must be a bloody android because if I read the things on here about myself I’d be truly horrified and reflect on my behaviour and life style choices immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hasn’t been abroad alone with her husband in 6 years??? What the F is she on about? They still wouldnt converse with each other. Are we meant to feel sorry for the bint who’s been on dozens of Disney trips and other fabulous holidays???????? I have never been away with my husband alone since our honeymoon, do I care? Sure it would be lovely but we don’t have the child care or the inclination for our kids to miss out. I dream of taking my kids to Disney but I cannot justify the cost. We have one holiday a year and for that I’m truly thankful and cherish our time together.

Once again read the room you ungrateful spoilt cretin. That Christmas alternative ad was beautiful and made me and my daughter sob I’m so glad my children have more of a grasp on the season than a grown up haggish woman. I need another Bab hiatus I think cos she’s becoming a caricature of her gross gargoyle self and I can’t stomach her.

She must be a bloody android because if I read the things on here about myself I’d be truly horrified and reflect on my behaviour and life style choices immediately.
I take lots of breaks from her but I’m thinking I really need to not even hate watch her because I dislike myself for hating another human being, it’s not in my nature but I dislike her. She’s a disgusting self-centred bleep. Even when she reads the rare comment on her insta page calling her out justifiably surely another person would think “ mmm ya I’m showing off too much I need to reign it in” but no, not our yellow gnasher tit bag 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Only the Copenhagen photo where she’s having her kebab tattoo was when they went alone for her FORTIETH she’s 45 tomorrow so 5 years you dumb masters achieving can’t count bitxh

• Haha
  • Heart
Shocked this is still there tbh
This is brilliant! Yeah she'll have deleted it, but slowly these comments will be tap tap tapping away at her inside! She can only hide from it for so long. She's so soooooo desperate to be adored these comments will cut deep!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Of course she’d railroad her own childrens wedding day with the Flab and friends show in full horrifying Technicolor like a true Narc

• Angry
Reactions: 22
genuinely hilarious that after her rant about not making comparison with the incredible decorated houses you see on SM and highlighting that she feels tit about her hobbit house, the absolute irony of her trying to appear #relatable by resharing a post which was created to emphasise the fact that Christmas isn't all about money and expensive gifts and fancy decorations and expensive festive day trips to theme parks and multiple trips to see santa and huge amounts of food or expensive advent calendars etc - it's about spending time with the people you love, wrapping and giving gifts - not receiving them, which is babs' priority, hence her being unable to resists sharing her braggy "what I got for christmas" vlog on boxing day - and enjoying the lights and festive atmosphere etc, with babs claiming the post applies perfectly to her and reflects the meaning of christmas. absolute babshit. babs could spend time with her family, watching movies and playing board games, yet instead she chooses to ignore her kids, either banishing them to their rooms to avoid spending time with them, or opting to watch tv and refusing to join in when the kids play games with 🪜. and as for walking thru the twinkly, festive lights - yet another blatant lie. we all know babs doesn't walk anywhere because it is far to much effort ad strain on her body - and at this point, the consequences that moving had on her ability to breathe won't be fixed by an inhalor - it's not bleeping asthma, babs - or downing a family pack of biscuits that she shoved in her "mum bag" to give her enough energy to talk around the block. sure, she'll have eaten her advent calendar chocolate by 6am,because she has absolutely zero willpower - but eating sugar for breakfast is hardly a specifically "December" thing for babs - and as for the festive candles, i genuinely hope she doesn't reveal a wankee candle calendar that she bullied wet san or 🪜 into buying fir her, because nobody needs to hear her whinge about green candles in addition to the fudge drama and rage each morning. 🤦🏻‍♀️

duck her knowledge as "head of RE" - babs' "true meaning of christmas" is all about spending money on herself - yet another christmas mug, endless "christmas party" frocks, more christmas pyjamas, festive duvet covers and more tat decorations - ensuring that she receives the most gifts - a demand her family will comply with to avoid tantrums - creating boring, rehashed festive content, beige buffets, sugary food, all the snacks, a tit load of alcohol, hot cocks which are at least 75% baileys, sitting on the sofa and refusing to move while her elderly parents prepare her Christmas lunch, and wait on her hand-and-trotter and deliver her snacks as she demands so she doesn't have to move, and ensuring her roast is served with both aunt bessie's frozen roasties and a dollop of smash - but no gravy. and duck the concept of christmas spirit, and it being a time for kindness and generosity and being charitable and thoughtless and behaving in a selfless manner. NON of that is involved in what christmas means to selfish, greedy, braggy babs.

Screenshot_20221202_024240_com.instagram.android_edit_4733990283534940.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course she’d railroad her own childrens wedding day with the Flab and friends show in full horrifying Technicolor like a true Narc
She's an absolute narcissistic mess!
The fact that she sees this tit on Soc Media and her mind immediately jumps to what SHE'D do at her kids wedding says so much about her sad boring life. She's got absolutely nothing to add or give to anyone or anything of any value, has she!?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't understand why she's going on about not being away with 🪜herself. They never do anything together at home, so why would they go on holiday. I've never seen a couple that want to spend less time together. Let's not forget how much she goes on about not wanting sex with him, so why would he bother either? Their marriage is so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So this weekend she’s having a much needed 🙄 night away with 🪜 in London at Xmas. It’s minimum £100 a ticket for Abba voyage plus the hotel - say she stays at premier inn that £165 for tomorrow, add on train fares £80 is cheapest I’ve seen otherwise it would be same for fuel/parking that’s the best part of £500 for 1 night, ONE before adding in food, drink, snacks etc and it’s £8 a bottle of water albeit an Abba bottle but we know she will want one. How can she be “relatable” that’s after wdw, lanzarote, several overnights in London, DLP and another DLP for Xmas? And butlins apparently too

• Wow
  • Angry
I don't understand why she's going on about not being away with 🪜herself. They never do anything together at home, so why would they go on holiday. I've never seen a couple that want to spend less time together. Let's not forget how much she goes on about not wanting sex with him, so why would he bother either? Their marriage is so weird.
Cos it’s a loveless sexless marriage of convenience

I think ste is more than happy with not going away alone with her for 6 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
genuinely hilarious that after her rant about not making comparison with the incredible decorated houses you see on SM and highlighting that she feels tit about her hobbit house, the absolute irony of her trying to appear #relatable by resharing a post which was created to emphasise the fact that Christmas isn't all about money and expensive gifts and fancy decorations and expensive festive day trips to theme parks and multiple trips to see santa and huge amounts of food or expensive advent calendars etc - it's about spending time with the people you love, wrapping and giving gifts - not receiving them, which is babs' priority, hence her being unable to resists sharing her braggy "what I got for christmas" vlog on boxing day - and enjoying the lights and festive atmosphere etc, with babs claiming the post applies perfectly to her and reflects the meaning of christmas. absolute babshit. babs could spend time with her family, watching movies and playing board games, yet instead she chooses to ignore her kids, either banishing them to their rooms to avoid spending time with them, or opting to watch tv and refusing to join in when the kids play games with 🪜. and as for walking thru the twinkly, festive lights - yet another blatant lie. we all know babs doesn't walk anywhere because it is far to much effort ad strain on her body - and at this point, the consequences that moving had on her ability to breathe won't be fixed by an inhalor - it's not bleeping asthma, babs - or downing a family pack of biscuits that she shoved in her "mum bag" to give her enough energy to talk around the block. sure, she'll have eaten her advent calendar chocolate by 6am,because she has absolutely zero willpower - but eating sugar for breakfast is hardly a specifically "December" thing for babs - and as for the festive candles, i genuinely hope she doesn't reveal a wankee candle calendar that she bullied wet san or 🪜 into buying fir her, because nobody needs to hear her whinge about green candles in addition to the fudge drama and rage each morning. 🤦🏻‍♀️

duck her knowledge as "head of RE" - babs' "true meaning of christmas" is all about spending money on herself - yet another christmas mug, endless "christmas party" frocks, more christmas pyjamas, festive duvet covers and more tat decorations - ensuring that she receives the most gifts - a demand her family will comply with to avoid tantrums - creating boring, rehashed festive content, beige buffets, sugary food, all the snacks, a tit load of alcohol, hot cocks which are at least 75% baileys, sitting on the sofa and refusing to move while her elderly parents prepare her Christmas lunch, and wait on her hand-and-trotter and deliver her snacks as she demands so she doesn't have to move, and ensuring her roast is served with both aunt bessie's frozen roasties and a dollop of smash - but no gravy. and duck the concept of christmas spirit, and it being a time for kindness and generosity and being charitable and thoughtless and behaving in a selfless manner. NON of that is involved in what christmas means to selfish, greedy, braggy babs.

View attachment 1776104
Why has "waiting on her hand and trotter" just made me absolutely wet myself!! 🐷

We'll be treated to her piling all her birthday presents on the table whilst she tells us who bought them for her from her list of demands.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Why does her as say ‘2023 holiday picks’?! I have no idea what she’s on about. She’s sharing photos of OLD holidays (where she looks much healthier for starters!) - is she planning all those trips in 2023? God knows. Her ads are so tit I don’t know what she means.
and why why WHY does she talk in that awful high pitched voice when she’s selling tit? Literally no one else does that. She can’t talk normally when she’s doing an ad, they’re so inauthentic!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Genuinely if I were one of her children I’d have to have a serious conversation about her not doing anything at my wedding. All she wants is to embarrass her children and be centre of attention.

This witch is the type to throw a bath bomb in the font at a Christening and sing her bath bomb song whilst shimmying in front of the vicar.

Oh Emma the babettes might find your antics funny but there’s a reason you have no friends and your husband actively avoids you in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
talking in the third person specifically to annoy "that person" who finds babs talking about herself in the third person annoying?! hi babs 👋🏻 content aimed directly at tattle yet again! 🤣

as for her strug lgles to read the numbers on her advent calendar - it's hardly her almost-45 year old eyes that are to blame. far more likely it's the fact that her eyes are sinking into her face and slowly being absorbed by the surrounding flab, but predominantly due to that droopy left eye which - once again babs - you really should get checked out! 🤷🏻‍♂️

she can call use 🐮🛍 trollz and bullies and haterz all she likes, but we have repeatedly advised she visit a doctor for a genuine medical concern, and that is the only stuff she chooses to ignore while doomscrolling tattle, instead opting to focus on directing her dull content at tattle, with the constant tongue flapping and aggressive facial expressions etc. but yeah babs, by dismissing your health in an effort to spite the 🐮🛍 , you are totally WINNING. 👌🏻🙄

Screenshot_20221202_141559_com.instagram.android_edit_4755987186407626.jpg

• Wow

View attachment 1776104
Plus it’s been highlighted recently that if you do have asthma then scented candles are not recommended 😗

blabs is a self obsessed twit pass it on 🤭

Well a quick scroll through the responses on her latest tit fest shows why those fuckwits blow smoke up her crappy fat arse
It’s because they are just like her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Plus it’s been highlighted recently that if you do have asthma then scented candles are not recommended 😗

blabs is a self obsessed twit pass it on 🤭

Well a quick scroll through the responses on her latest tit fest shows why those fuckwits blow smoke up her crappy fat arse
It’s because they are just like her 🙄
On of my friends a highly educated nurse has commented on her dress real about the dress she should wear and how much of an inspiration she is. I’ve deleted her from my socials can’t deal with more muppets in my life

• Haha
  • Heart
How much of a Twatty Narc do you need to be to actually think that people care what tights you wear 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Only just over a 1000 people have liked her latest AD. It said nothing about the product she is trying to sell and everything about Babs as a person. It was just one big brag for Babs and the countless holidays she has been on

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.