Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, she's wearing that glittery/sequinned Alice band 😱😭😂😂 Babs you are 45, not 5 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ermmm, what’s going on with 🪜 Ste’s hair 😳 is he brushing the front lot forward to cover up a receding hairline? Ste, just shave it it all off and accept it, it’ll look loads better!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never known an adult make such a fuss about their birthday - my soon to be 15 year old (next week) is less bothered about her birthday then Babs is.

Also I don’t understand how on one minute she has a tween, but the next she dresses and treats this girl like a toddler.
Which is she?

The funniest thing about her vlog where she takes Ethan to Drayton Manor is her, Nanny San and Ethan go in to see Father Christmas and he asks “Now, which one of you is Mommy?” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What 45 year old poses like this with a birthday cake in the early hours of the morning? Scrunched up eyes, ridiculous headband and, at her own admittance, a dirty copy of a snudie?
We soooooo need an eye roll emoji on Tattle. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What 45 year old poses like this with a birthday cake in the early hours of the morning? Scrunched up eyes, ridiculous headband and, at her own admittance, a dirty copy of a snudie?
I would have loved it if while Babs had her eyes shut, holding her cake, Stevie, E&E legged it out the door and left her stood there like the big narcissist twit she is 🤣🤣

• Haha
So weird how she says ‘made by my tween’ and not just ‘made by my daughter’. Like it’s weird to refer to someone all the time as a tween.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just endured the vlog…. So cast your minds back to 2021, the year in which Babs spent the whole of advent recording multiple daily stories of her opening a calendar full of fudges and chomps which she professed to HATE. It filled her with rage. In fact, she made it her entire personality. She appears to be doing much the same this year.

So imagine my utter shock when she does her home bargains haul and at the end pulls out an 85p selection box which she claims she is going to take home and eat with a cup of tea. What is in the selection box I hear you cry?

A bleeping fudge and a chomp.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ste’s eyes are begging for help in that selfie. Poor fucker having to spend 1:1 time with a giddier than usual babs. Must admit, I’m early 30s and still love my birthday - gifts (I’m happy with anything!), food and an excuse to have a non ordinary day. But duck me this twit makes me seem positively chill. She’s RABIBBBBB 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is nothing more uglier than an ill fitting bra. And the colour of it 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I haven’t posted yet today cos I’m still traumatised from seeing her in her bra and tights up to her tits holding an advent calendar…..im a similar age to babs a little older and also a December birthday girl how she acts is shameful and if my fella had bought me a Disney Christmas mug as a bastard birthday present he’d be picking pieces of the said mug out of his teeth until Christmas

I haven’t posted yet today cos I’m still traumatised from seeing her in her bra and tights up to her tits holding an advent calendar…..im a similar age to babs a little older and also a December birthday girl how she acts is shameful and if my fella had bought me a Disney Christmas mug as a bastard birthday present he’d be picking pieces of the said mug out of his teeth until Christmas
Quoting myself cos I hit wrong button 😜…..has she posted yet any info of if they are already in London….my daughter and her fella have had a nightmare with trains getting to London but just arrived, it’s heaving, they’ve gone to see Tyson fury tonight, but winter wonderland , festive shoppers, shows etc etc we were there this time last year it’s like a bastard cattle market

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Quoting myself cos I hit wrong button 😜…..has she posted yet any info of if they are already in London….my daughter and her fella have had a nightmare with trains getting to London but just arrived, it’s heaving, they’ve gone to see Tyson fury tonight, but winter wonderland , festive shoppers, shows etc etc we were there this time last year it’s like a bastard cattle market
Same!
The mug is the most loveless boring predictable gift of all. I guess it actually sums up their relationship perfectly 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
The mug from the Disney shop that she either bought herself whilst in London or one of her obscenely expensive online orders!

Reactions: 16
One of the things I hate the most about her is how they have to have birthday cakes when they wake up just so she can put a picture in Instagram first thing. It's so pathetic.
Apart from my sister (spoilt baby of the family) I don't know a single adult who celebrates non milestone birthdays. It's was my husbands birthday yesterday, he went to the tip, did a charity shop run, 2 x school runs and got the decorations out of the garage.
The early cake thing is bizarre. Even for a child’s birthday - cake comes later? Just my family. Have we been doing birthdays wrong all this time?

Reactions: 24
ah, what a day to be alive! happy babmas everyone! 🎉

i hope all you 🐮🛍 were awake while it was still dark, party hats at the ready, awaiting the prime time 7am upload of babs with her birthday cake to celebrate the 45th anniversary of the day the grellow one made wet san a mother! 🤣

imagine turning 45, and your priority being getting a photo of yourself posing with your cake at the crack of dawn because ✨content✨ while being unable to resist the urge to immediately tear into ehr gifts like an overexcited toddler, and share photos of every present you recieve - prior to the upcoming "what I got for my birthday" vlog, where she brags about the presents she was given and flaunts her gift hoard in its entirity. her birthday was over by 7am - as she announced it was time to "get ready" to go see ABBA. presumably as a way to avoid feeling forced to spend time with the kids - fumignv that her birthday fell on a weekend and she couldn't spend the day enjoying her own company while the kids were at school - she's dedicating HOURS of her day to apply her layers of crayoned-on make-up and sqidge her body into that gaudy dress? or is she going to a toddler matinée performance to ensure she doesn't stay out past her toddler bedtime?

tbh, the only thing that could have made this day any better is if babs had opened her advent calendar and been shooketh to find a fudge. i would have SCREAMED. my whole family would have SCREAMED. sitting here, surrounded by yellow balloons, to celebrate the day that the kween graced the world with her presence, the lack of fudge was a cruel disappointment! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
ah, what a day to be alive! happy babmas everyone! 🎉

i hope all you 🐮🛍 were awake while it was still dark, party hats at the ready, awaiting the prime time 7am upload of babs with her birthday cake to celebrate the 45th anniversary of the day the grellow one made wet san a mother! 🤣

imagine turning 45, and your priority being getting a photo of yourself posing with your cake at the crack of dawn because ✨content✨ while being unable to resist the urge to immediately tear into ehr gifts like an overexcited toddler, and share photos of every present you recieve - prior to the upcoming "what I got for my birthday" vlog, where she brags about the presents she was given and flaunts her gift hoard in its entirity. her birthday was over by 7am - as she announced it was time to "get ready" to go see ABBA. presumably as a way to avoid feeling forced to spend time with the kids - fumignv that her birthday fell on a weekend and she couldn't spend the day enjoying her own company while the kids were at school - she's dedicating HOURS of her day to apply her layers of crayoned-on make-up and sqidge her body into that gaudy dress? or is she going to a toddler matinée performance to ensure she doesn't stay out past her toddler bedtime?

tbh, the only thing that could have made this day any better is if babs had opened her advent calendar and been shooketh to find a fudge. i would have SCREAMED. my whole family would have SCREAMED. sitting here, surrounded by yellow balloons, to celebrate the day that the kween graced the world with her presence, the lack of fudge was a cruel disappointment! 🤣
We all know that Wednesdays blog is gonna be entitled “ look what this entitled bleep….aka me got for my birthday “

• Heart
  • Angry
Babs, in celebration of your 45th birthday here’s a photo I took last night in The Range. I think it perfectly highlights just how irrelevant you are, and how little influence you have in your career. Happy birthday.

View attachment 1778689
ah, such a successful campaign that the range are now selling their "bikini body" weight loss motivation plaques at an even more affordable price! such a favour babs has served to the nation, so that women everywhere can afford to motivate themselves to lose weight! so much for her claims that she had single-handedly eradicated sexism in her "woke" fight for equality by ensuring that the range removed these. plaques from their range immediately. she will undoubtedly be so SHOKETH when she catches up on tattle - and will have to step outside to get enough air to calm her breathing. 🙄🙄

my favourite moment of babs' 44th year was when she casually attributed the well-known "bkini body" quote to HERSELF and the BBC IG account that featured her quest for equality faced a load of backlash as a result of sharing the quote as one babs' INVENTED. and also the fact she immediately printed a copy of the article to frame on her top top "office" desk. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.