Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🪜dancing to ABBA?! that i would pay to see! more likely he will be cowering in embarrassment as babs demands he film her bellowing at foghorn volume, drunk off her floppy tits and absolutely mortifying herself in that lurid frock and gaudy sequined headband, paired with those hideous boots that are so tight, they merge seemlessly into her calves. the extent of steve's involvement will be a whispered "you go, girl" with the usual cardboard posture and emotionless expression on his face. hardly gonna be having the time of his life! 🤣

also, does babs realise that she is not "seeing ABBA"?! she isn't going to be called up on stage to perform, as a result of the band being so impressed with her gurning and howling. she is seeing a virtual performance - not the band she has "loved since she was a little girl". she may weep, but it's gonna be a result if being SHOOKETH that the band aren't live I. stage, which will undoubtedly result in a public bathroom breakdown as she sobs that ABBA ruined her birthday! 🤣🤣
We better see pictures of him acting wacky otherwise all that tit she says about him being secretly crazeeee is made up isn’t it 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well that's a first. I've never seen anyone wiggle their jowls before - see below photo - and that's not a compliment Babs.

Anyway cowbags, in spirit of Emma looking back on her 44th year, what are our own personal highlights??

My top 3 (not necessarily in order as I appreciated all 3 of them) have to be -

1. Zoom gate - Emma having a hissy fit when faced with questions she didn't want to answer on a zoom talk.

2. Ebay and the technicolour tit dress of dreams - cue another meltdown when someone outbid Babs!

3. Range gate - Emma threw a strop over a product for women to put a pound coin in each time they lost a pound etc.. her attempts to be feminist and woke backfired as proven by the comments on Facebook, Twitter, etc.. I remember it was absolute field day on here 🤣🤣

Feel free to add your personal highlights of 2022 😁

Screenshot_2022-12-02-23-04-00-046.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think some of her 44th reels were actually from when she was 43; or is a year in the life of Babs just incredibly long when it's set on repeat?
we all know that numbers - and maths and spelling and grammar and dancing and singing and comedy and religion - aren't babs' strong point, so i doubt she is aware of the period of time that constitutes a year. if asked how many months are in a year, her reply would probably be a confused face, followed by "a handful" or "a few" months - and by babs' own interpretation, those vague descriptions of time could easily relate to at least a year and a half - if not longer - which would totally justify her posting content from her 43rd year of life. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emma I still hate you for referring to yourself in the 3rd person. It’s only truly narcissistic people who do this as it gives them a sense of importance. Normal people just don’t do it. And literally no-one gives a tit it’s your birthday when you’re 45 - it’s no big deal. And also, we don’t need to see more of you in ugly dresses looking tired, bloated & overweight.
The way she is going EVERY birthday is a big deal, a big deal that given how unhealthy she is she has gone through another yr! I know for all of us another yr is not a given but you have to try to give yourself maximum chance not actively promote an unhealthy lifestyle..

Reactions: 18
I’m starting to think she’s this much of a pillock on purpose? Like surely even a dish cloth has more self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m starting to think she’s this much of a pillock on purpose? Like surely even a dish cloth has more self awareness.
She firmly decided a while back that if she couldn’t beat tattle she would behave like a fugly moron on purpose

Cue the endless gurning, stupid expressions and semi naked pictures, nothing is sacred in the quest for a quick £1 and to prove she doesn’t care

In reality she is seething that she can’t sensor tattle like she sensors everything on her accounts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
E3514400-8299-4AA9-BBED-49115C02A8CB.jpeg

Already so much to say about her stories so far today, but this one, eh?! So he walked really fast to be extra careful??

Emma, you’re such a dumb duck 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
View attachment 1778685
Already so much to say about her stories so far today, but this one, eh?! So he walked really fast to be extra careful??

I can’t believe she’s being so mean about Ethan, already, on her birthday. Bless him, he was just trying to make sure he didn’t drop the cake. She was clearly rolling her eyes and telling him to hurry up. Poor little lad 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1778685

Ha ha was just gonna say the same if he did 4748382 mph then he flew through the house with that cake 🎂🤦🏻‍♀️ Turning 45 clearly has had a negative effect on her already questionable intellect !!!!! . Also what self respecting woman is up at the arse crack of dawn posing with Disney ears and their birthday cake?? Is it her sugary breakfast treat?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Babs, in celebration of your 45th birthday here’s a photo I took last night in The Range. I think it perfectly highlights just how irrelevant you are, and how little influence you have in your career. Happy birthday.

66DBFBE9-90F5-4E43-8605-0207A08591C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Why does a45 year old woman make such a fuss about her birthday?!! She’s such an idiot.
Who bleeping cares?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine your life being so tit that the first thing you have to do on your birthday is pose for a photo with a birthday cake and get it on Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t know any adults so completely obsessed with celebrating their birthdays, what an absolute dick of a woman. She’ll obviously do a present haul vlog, she’s beyond disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That part in the caption when she says “grubby snuddie” made me feel ill. I can think of some amazing breakfasts I’d love to have as a treat, but cake for breakfast is not one of them, because I am not 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We better see pictures of him acting wacky otherwise all that tit she says about him being secretly crazeeee is made up isn’t it 🤔🙄
I don’t think she realises you can’t use your phone in the ABBA thing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She looks like she's holding in a fart or poop, not that she's making a wish🎂
Her kids are wishing she'd hurry up and leave for the slow train 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's just having sn even earlier night than normal to be up for her birthday......
It'll be narcissistic grid post at 7am talking about herself in the 3rd person, saying how she's never been as happy as she is now.
Picture of her pile of "pre ordered" presents from her mum.
Picture of her half asleep holding a cake with eyes like piss holes in the snow.
Picture of herself done up like a dogs dinner complete with ugly dress, belt, ugly DM's & clown make-up.
And all over and in her PJ's by 5pm 🙄
I'm just quoting myself to celebrate all of my Tingo's 🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳
And don't anybody dare tell me they dont count cos of how predictable she is or I'll go and have a bathroom meltdown 🤣
I mean, the picture of her holding the cake is the biggest nod I've had from her all year.
Hi 👋 Emma.
I hope your Birthday is as tit as your whole online presence, your gifts look utterly dull and predictable. I bet we could name every single one of them.
A mug from your dearest husband 🙄 how original and romantic - not!!!!!
The over exaggerated excitement is vom inducing. You're 45 and we're living in the worst economic crisis since the war, yet here you are SHOWING off at the earliest given opportunity about your gifts, day out, cake blah blah blah.
Grow up and shut the duck up about your bleeping Birthday. You over privileged spoilt selfish bragging brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Putting aside the nonsensical wording in that cake picture, why did she have to say “it took a while!” ?? Why not something positive like Ethan did a great job carrying the cake.

I’m aware this is a rhetorical question!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
One of the things I hate the most about her is how they have to have birthday cakes when they wake up just so she can put a picture in Instagram first thing. It's so pathetic.
Apart from my sister (spoilt baby of the family) I don't know a single adult who celebrates non milestone birthdays. It's was my husbands birthday yesterday, he went to the tip, did a charity shop run, 2 x school runs and got the decorations out of the garage.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.