Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anyone have so much to say about a wash basket

And why does her face look like an old man's ball bag ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I was just about to post exactly the same thing. I have never seen anyone hang washing like she does. Maybe on one of your trips to Poundland or B&M, you should forgo the Zebra pens and buy some pegs!
It's the fact that she even uses a washing line in that tiny garden that annoys me, my garden is at least double the size of her's but I don't use a washing line because it would take away so much playing room from my kids in summer. I just shove the washing on clothes horses in the corner of the patio.

What annoys me even more though is how my hate watching of her has made me even think about the set up of her bleeping laundry. She's so bleeping boring she's turning me boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just what every year 7 needs …..their mother boasting on social media that her golden child has put dirty washing in the laundry basket…..she will be called Erin a skiddy pants by Friday 😂😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
All of this "low key" boring dull content is her way of keeping her engagement up at a time where, most people who have an ounce of decorum and self respect, are having a bit of down time from SM 🙄

Bins
Alarm clocks
Washing Baskets
Hanging the washing out
Pointless shopping
😴😴😴😴😴
Just bore off Emma cos you look even more of a twit than usual 😴
Nothing is useful, interesting, or informative. She really is just so vain to think that her going about her normal life is remotely interesting. She has NOTHING of any note going on whatsoever, she's just carrying out the standard duties of a stay at home parent- getting kids off to school, doing the washing... its not content, it serves no purpose except to show what a massive narcissist she is and how few real life people she has to interact with away from social media. She is an absolute waste of oxygen.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Been absolutely lovely up here in Edinburgh since Saturday morning. Perfect warm dry weather for the Queen's cortege from Balmoral to Edinburgh and for the almost 30000 who have queued up to see Her Majesty in St Giles Cathedral. It's like the weather knew as last week it absolutely chucked it down for days! Certainly ain't autumnal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Been absolutely lovely up here in Edinburgh since Saturday morning. Perfect warm dry weather for the Queen's cortege from Balmoral to Edinburgh and for the almost 30000 who have queued up to see Her Majesty in St Giles Cathedral. It's like the weather knew as last week it absolutely chucked it down for days! Certainly ain't autumnal.
Same in sunny Suffolk last few days. Edinburgh is such a beautiful city, watched some of the footage from St Giles after work yesterday, very moving.

Reactions: 11
Cowbags, you're all forgetting here that Emma Conway INVENTED the alarm clock!!!

I wish she'd permanently duck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
God if her head gets any bigger she’s not actually going to get through doorways soon.
BORE OFF BABS. We’ve all seen photos of you wearing colourful clothes. You reckon you danced on tables and snogged boys. You’re full of tit. That dress looks like Maria made it from the old drapes. And you’re still scratching, get some nit shampoo love!
28E4239F-E925-437E-8DD9-1D19CD1812D0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
God if her head gets any bigger she’s not actually going to get through doorways soon.
BORE OFF BABS. We’ve all seen photos of you wearing colourful clothes. You reckon you danced on tables and snogged boys. You’re full of tit. That dress looks like Maria made it from the old drapes. And you’re still scratching, get some nit shampoo love!View attachment 1575712
"Not only do I look nice". No you don't Babs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
"Threw up all over me"😂😂😂
Is that another new bag too?

Screenshot_20220913-182904_Facebook.jpg

Even the babettes are getting fed up of the old outfits

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'd love to see the back view! A giant pile of wobbly leaves! Bab is good picking slimming angles to pose in, isn't she, so deceptive

Reactions: 19
It’s crap material and whack sizing on the dress - bought it and sent it back because it was absolutely hideous on and it absolutely is not designed for a belt.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.