Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is she going to drag on the alarm clock story? I’m pretty sure they was gifted smart speakers at some point and TT has one in her room…. Just use that or your phone and piss off!

Reactions: 20
I don’t know about any of you, but I had a radio alarm clock when I was Erin’s age (in the early 90s) and I used to set it for 6:30am so I wouldn’t miss my train, and it used to wake me up at 6:30am and I’d go about my morning getting ready for school. Like hundreds of thousands of other 11 year olds.
I don’t recall my parents ever being woken by my alarm clock. I also don’t ever recall my mother making a stupidly massive issue over my ownership of an alarm clock. And shock horror - I also owned a bin!

I know not everyone is a fan of the monarchy but no one can really deny the impact the Queen’s passing is having on every day life at the moment. Why is she posting this inane nonsense? Why is everything such a big deal? It’s an alarm clock you stupid idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How did they all get up pre senior school when Ste had to leave for work early...these nonsense posts if hers are just nonsense. She needs to pause - see you next Tuesday Babs 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ffs 🤦‍♀️ all that drama over an alarm clock. You’d think it was a brand new invention 🙄. Why not just set an alarm on her phone 🤷‍♀️

We’ve used smart speakers as alarms in ours and our daughters room for years. Babs those kids are so babied it’s unreal. Riveting content as per Babs 😴

Reactions: 19
In this latest alarm clock fable it’s not clear who’s room the alarm clock is in. I assumed it was for ‘the girl’ so would be in her room, in which case the children wouldn’t need to run out of their rooms, ‘the girl‘ could just turn it off (or the volume down). Babs surely can’t need an alarm clock as she awakes early anyway to spout drivel to ‘the people’.

And pretty sure 🪜 Ste is also up early to do his chores.

Make it make sense. Oh, it never happened, you say!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Babs has been getting up at about 5am for the past god knows how many years, as has Ethan…. As has 🪜 Ste seeing as he’s always absent from the bed when she’s doing the pit stories. So why the duck is she talking about this alarm clock shocking them all out of their beds in the morning? She’s a full on lunatic!

Reactions: 28
What’s with the bleeping drama and hysterics over a washing basket and an alarm clock?! My daughter has had a washing basket in her room since she was a toddler and knows how to use it!

She’s now 8 and has had a small echo dot in her room for the last few years, she sets her own alarm each evening (she’s used to getting up early as she goes to a childminder before school each day, both me and her dad work full time). Absolutely no dramas here about either thing. Emma Conway is a prize bleep.
Exactly, both my kids have Alexas and have for a couple of years and manage to set their alarms and you can even tell it to snooze for 5 more mins or shout at her to turn the volume down. She is so dramatic.

You can also get echos for pretty cheap if you wait for the prime day, i'm sure my dot in the kitchen was only about 20 quid, probably less than she wasted on the alarm clock.

(oh and tip, if anyone other than dramatic Emma is considering an echo, they recognise kids voices so won't allow them to buy things on it so fine for 11 year old toddlers!)

Reactions: 17
And OBVIOUSLY it was George Ezra playing on the radio at the time 🙄
I'm surprised she didn't say it was Gary Barlow and tag him in 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omgggggggg dragging out the George Ezra story this morning just spit it out babs ffs!!! Long time lurker but omg she's got on my last nerve this morning.

Reactions: 23
Just shout up the stairs to get up like every other normal parent who is up at the crack getting ready for the day. Moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
HOW IS USING AN ALARM CLOCK EVEN A THING????
Haven’t people been doing this for decades? And what did they used to do before this week? Doesn’t everyone have an alarm clock/phone/whatever? I genuinely don’t understand what she’s on about. What a waste of bleeping space she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Disingenuous bleep
Midi skirt primark I'm so relatable
Bag outlet - vague as duck as I have loads of bags and spend a fortune on them

And then telling us where to buy a midi skirt
duck me I've been wandering around desperate for a midi skirt but who knew you could buy them in womens clothes shops and online stores.

What the duck would we do without life lessons from the chubby wanker.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t know about any of you, but I had a radio alarm clock when I was Erin’s age (in the early 90s) and I used to set it for 6:30am so I wouldn’t miss my train, and it used to wake me up at 6:30am and I’d go about my morning getting ready for school. Like hundreds of thousands of other 11 year olds.
I don’t recall my parents ever being woken by my alarm clock. I also don’t ever recall my mother making a stupidly massive issue over my ownership of an alarm clock. And shock horror - I also owned a bin!

I know not everyone is a fan of the monarchy but no one can really deny the impact the Queen’s passing is having on every day life at the moment. Why is she posting this inane nonsense? Why is everything such a big deal? It’s an alarm clock you stupid idiot!
I had a digital alarm clock in the mid 90's that my Grandparents bought me for Christmas. I think I was around 13 and I used to fall asleep listening to James Whale on Talk Radio. Nobody made a fuss about having an alarm clock because most people back then had an alarm clock as there were no mobile phones. It isn't an innovation Babs 😂.

Reactions: 21
Disingenuous bleep
Midi skirt primark I'm so relatable
Bag outlet - vague as duck as I have loads of bags and spend a fortune on them

And then telling us where to buy a midi skirt
duck me I've been wandering around desperate for a midi skirt but who knew you could buy them in womens clothes shops and online stores.

What the duck would we do without life lessons from the chubby wanker.....
“Chubby Wanker” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love this!
I can’t believe how desperate she is for content she’s making a THING about an alarm clock?!!! How have they all been getting up for the past 10 years?!
Its so ridiculous!
She is a complete moron. Her brain cells have obviously been dying off over the years of doing SM as a ‘ job’ ( due to lack of using her brain!) and she is now unable to actually function normally. She actually thinks she’s funny and unique and original- Emma…..let me tell you something ….YOU’RE NOT. You ARE nasty spiteful, narcissistic witch. You have that mastered, to PhD level!

• Heart
So did a quick Google lens on the bag as don't know much about designer bags but it is a coach tabby bag... Can't find the exact one but somewhere between £350-£450 mark. Yep so relateable during the cost of living crisis and just generally and in terms of her target audience which most love a bargain at primark or matalan. No wonder she is so vague about the bag eh babs.

• Angry
HOW IS USING AN ALARM CLOCK EVEN A THING????
Haven’t people been doing this for decades? And what did they used to do before this week? Doesn’t everyone have an alarm clock/phone/whatever? I genuinely don’t understand what she’s on about. What a waste of bleeping space she is.
Exactly! Set an alarm on your phone and then tell your kids to get up when you get out of bed. It’s like she’s lives her life via a book of cliches…. Toddler mum- forced to get up at crack of Dawn alone and in the dark- tick. Next chapter…. Teenager (two years too early but she loves to live life either years into the future or decades in the past)- can’t rise them from their pits for love nor money- tick. She’s so bleeping basic.

• Heart
Can somebody tell her it is STILL summer until September 23rd as per the oofficial calendar of seasons!
But aside from that, just look out of the chuffing window! It's warm and sunny still 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.