Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really things she’s a fashion icon doesn’t she? OOTD 🙄 I wouldn’t wear them in a coffin .. her drivel is driving me crazy she’s talking pure tit with months and getting away with it from her loyal fannies 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can somebody tell her it is STILL summer until September 23rd as per the oofficial calendar of seasons!
But aside from that, just look out of the chuffing window! It's warm and sunny still 🙄🤦‍♀️
Today here in the Southwest it does feel Autumnal as it’s cooler and raining BUT I am clinging onto summer for as long as possible!
I hate that she always rushing into the next thing months too early! It just shows she has no life and her entire existence revolves around content for the ‘Gram etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also, aside from the fact it’s utterly hideous, how are these outfits practical for anyone to wear daily? Today, I’ll be wearing my work uniform then when I get home I’ll change into gym kit and go to workout. Anyone I come across at the school gates is similar- people with dogs are wearing outdoor gear and generally going for a long dog walk. People with little kids are wearing leggings/jeans and trainers and taking them to the park or on their bike or something. Nobody, literally nobody is pissing about in a maxi skirt or dress on a daily basis.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks my tingo and clearing up which room the alarm clock is in Babs - suggest both you and Ste start teaching your children how to do things for themselves, and start to prepare them for their lives ahead as once they realise they can have a life without your control I’m pretty sure you won’t see them for dust.

Reactions: 15
I think she's clearly struggling with the tone of social media at the moment, she can obviously tell everyone is being more sombre and discreet about posting but we all know being quiet and discreet are not in Emma's nature lol and she has nooooo idea what to do and she thinks by talking about bins and washing is her way of being less 'in your face' but is seriously making herself look even more stupid than normal... Who knew lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 22
She needs to take Stevie Nicks off her non cracking rack. Babs doesn't even deserve to utter her name.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she's clearly struggling with the tone of social media at the moment, she can obviously tell everyone is being more sombre and discreet about posting but we all know being quiet and discreet are not in Emma's nature lol and she has nooooo idea what to do and she thinks by talking about bins and washing is her way of being less 'in your face' but is seriously making herself look even more stupid than normal... Who knew lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah you’ve hit the nail on the head there! She doesn’t feel comfortable posting her usual crap because she can see no one else is, but she’s committed to it and obsessed by it and addicted to it and she can’t NOT post. I know she’s been a bit crazier and more manic of late but these last couple of days have been mental. The chat and the laughing and the inane drivel just seem so much worse.

Babs - my advice would be SHUT UP.

This is pretty much what I said yesterday.
She hates the fact that the tone and feelings on SM have changed, it's a massive inconvenience to her!!!

Damn she was crazy manic doing her hideous ootd.

Thanks for the tip of buying midi skirts from ASOS babs. For those of you who don’t know ASOS is an online clothes website that’s only been around 22 years and is very niche

And dear god why does everything have to be an ongoing saga? The volume of an alarm clock … a garden shed that turned out to be a storage container … her allergies …. Moaning about getting Fudges from a Fudge advent calendar.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even the way she hangs her washing out irritates me. Pegging them in the middle will not help it dry you fool 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was just about to post exactly the same thing. I have never seen anyone hang washing like she does. Maybe on one of your trips to Poundland or B&M, you should forgo the Zebra pens and buy some pegs!
This is exactly how my kid hung stuff before I showed her how to do it properly. When she was 8ish. Emma never seems like a "real" adult to me, she never seems to have progressed past how I remember me and my friends being when we started getting our own places and could decorate, and eat what we wanted! Most of us learnt as we went how to do things, like decorate or assemble furniture, or fix stuff. I remember blocking my sink and having yo get my dad round to help me, 17 years later I'd have no problem sorting that myself. Emma and Ste are in their 40s and seem to have acquired no life skills whatsoever. I've still not got over Ste painting AROUND the shelves in their old place!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
All of this "low key" boring dull content is her way of keeping her engagement up at a time where, most people who have an ounce of decorum and self respect, are having a bit of down time from SM 🙄

Bins
Alarm clocks
Washing Baskets
Hanging the washing out
Pointless shopping
😴😴😴😴😴
Just bore off Emma cos you look even more of a twit than usual 😴

Reactions: 18
What she fails to mention on her outlet handbag, it's that's its a Marc Jacobs and the outlet, unless I'm very much mistaken,is in Florida.

So a £10k holiday to get an outlet handbag that would still have been $250/350.

So very relatable Emma.

Also, because I'm on one now, why is her washing so creased????

It almost looks as though she taken crumpled dry washing from the basket and hung it back on the line for the LOLs.

FML I'm going for a walk, I obviously need some fresh air .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Still banging on about the washing basket. Just. You. Wait. until you haven't washed and dried her favourite outfit in time because YOU "forgot" to check her room. I'll quietly await a tingo.

Reactions: 15
I also came racing here to complain about the washing. Who the hell pegs a tshirt in the centre of the chest???

Put the pegs on the bleeping seams Bab

She's such a useless lump of yellowness

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.