Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Threw up all over me"😂😂😂
Is that another new bag too?

View attachment 1575751
Even the babettes are getting fed up of the old outfits
And that comment was deleted quick bet the person who commented was also blocked.
Her docs are vile with the dress which looks like she shoe horned herself into aswell and why put on a belt if it's going to hang of her its not suppose to have one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And that comment was deleted quick bet the person who commented was also blocked.
Her docs are vile with the dress which looks like she shoe horned herself into aswell and why put on a belt if it's going to hang of her its not suppose to have one
Screenshot_20220913_192513.jpg

Personally not my taste but see how it's designed to be worn. Relaxed look!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Genuine question. Why does she wear a belt with every single dress?! Is it to stop her "cracking rack" turning into spaniels ears and hanging around her knees?! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Also, aside from the fact it’s utterly hideous, how are these outfits practical for anyone to wear daily? Today, I’ll be wearing my work uniform then when I get home I’ll change into gym kit and go to workout. Anyone I come across at the school gates is similar- people with dogs are wearing outdoor gear and generally going for a long dog walk. People with little kids are wearing leggings/jeans and trainers and taking them to the park or on their bike or something. Nobody, literally nobody is pissing about in a maxi skirt or dress on a daily basis.
She belongs to the India Knight/Kirsty Alsop school
of “ dresses make you look slimmer”
Who relates to her, she actually looked alright in those jeans and jumper that she wore ages ago
I’d say those frocks make her look about 65 but I don’t know anyone of 65 who dresses so frumpy

Reactions: 21
Exactly! Set an alarm on your phone and then tell your kids to get up when you get out of bed. It’s like she’s lives her life via a book of cliches…. Toddler mum- forced to get up at crack of Dawn alone and in the dark- tick. Next chapter…. Teenager (two years too early but she loves to live life either years into the future or decades in the past)- can’t rise them from their pits for love nor money- tick. She’s so bleeping basic.
two years too early - but not by babs' calculations, as her grasp of age and basic mathematics means that erin is "almost" 14 - clarifying that to babs, the term "almost" refers to years, just as "a handful" refers to hundreds! 🤣

as for the alarm clock bullshit, which is at the vert least painfully over dramatic and exaggerated - but likely a total fabrication - i swear she is simply asking people for "tween" tips as an excuse to go out and buy more crap - as though her daily tat haul is no longer sufficient to satisfy her urge to spend. she's now bought an alarm clock - and bragged that it cost £8, just like the specific school purse she bough for erin - a bin and a washing basket. the way she has described the alarm clock, with the kids rushing out of their bedrooms in distress and shouting "mummy" - it sounds as though the clock is left in the hall. just adjust the bleeping volume and put it next to erin's bed, whether she wants it set to the radio or a standard alarm is her choice, and allow her to get the duck on with it. overlooking the fact that it's all babsshit that she has INVENTED for content, it's entirely unrelatable, as any other eleven year old is perfectly capable of hitting the snooze button on a clock and getting themselves ready for school - and the last thing erin needs is further ammunition for school bullies, mocking her for crying and calling for her mummy because she was scared of her alarm. 🤦🏻‍♀️

buying an alarm clock was totally unnecessary and wasteful, as we know erin has a mobile phone and could simply use the alarm on that. plus she didn't buy her a clock to encourage erin to become more independent - it was simply because lugging herself out of bed to wake erin up an hour earlier than their previous routine is too much effort for lazy babs, despite being awake since 5.30am,because she wants to focus all her attention on filming gurning stories for SM. the way she is fabricating content out of this whole alarm clock thing is only resulting in making her children out to be total idiots. 😔

and as for buying a bin for erin's room - for a start, we have seen babs bash her way into erin's room on multiple occasions, and i have never spotted food wrappers or apple cores. or any type of rubbish strewn across the floor. equally, it was only last week she was debating banning the kids from being allowed to take drinks upstairs because they weren't returning the cups back downstairs - hardly surprising when they're not even expected to take responsibility for hanging their own coats or trusted to getting a clean pair of socks out in the morning - so i doubt the toddlers are permitted to eat snacks in their bedrooms, as presumably there would be yoghurty handprints smeared all over the walls and crumbs all over the carpet. she is simply jumping on any possible stereotypical teen behaviour she can think of, to correlate with erin staring "big school" as though doing to has turned her into a typical teen overnight, and she is now refusing to get up/leaving her bedroom mess etc etc. just wait - in a few days, she'll will be talking about how erin is moody, challenging the rules, slammigg doors, backchatting, playing loud music etc etc - every stereotypical teen behaviour that babs will be mentioning and ticking off her list. so bleeping predictable. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Genuine question. Why does she wear a belt with every single dress?! Is it to stop her "cracking rack" turning into spaniels ears and hanging around her knees?! 🤭
I think she feels pretty insecure without it judging by the fact she had to buy an ugly wicker one when they were on holiday.

Reactions: 18
God the same bloody pose with every outfit- hand squashing her waist in desperately, handbag over the gunt, bent sideways or forwards to minimise her large width. So bleeping predictable🙄 bleeping body confident my arse. Big fat liar- definitely!
She needs to realise no-one gives a tit what size she is! No-one is interested in the ugly old cow! Including her limp lettuce husband!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
8137528C-8445-4970-9C9E-61F429D2286A.jpeg

It’s been 6 months since I shared this (thank you to the babette who took it, I’m so sorry I can’t find the original post to thank you 🤦🏻‍♀️).
Babs in the wild. No stepladders, no photoshop, no tilting sideways or bag covering her gunt. This is what she actually looks like. As I’ve said before, look how you want but just don’t be a deceptive piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think the 9 stories suggests babs may be a little bit bothered by Steph. Steph, i’m sure if you’re not here already, you’ll find us soon enough. Welcome 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There was me thinking she was keeping a dignified silence (for once) with the Queen being brought back to London. Nope, she was probs on a gifted trip and now posting a load of tit about herself.

Reactions: 17
duck me, if you can’t cope with ONE comment saying you aren’t cool for a pair of boots, you really should be considering whether a career online is for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Babs stop arguing with strangers on the internet and go and spend some time with your pet eunuch

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How much does she love lying on her front on her bed talking - all focus on the (not so) ’cracking rack’ 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.