Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell I think I've just dislocated my toes cringing at that reel. And I don't even know her, imagine how her 11 year old feels!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thing is she probably thinks she’s the bees knees that’s she’s made another article (I bet she’ll share it!)
Side note: you’re not babs
And so now she’s doing sleepovers and girlie nights? You are not Erin’s MATE FFS!! Surely it would have been nicer to have had Erin have some of her mates over and let them choose a movie and do what they want to do... classic babs reliving her stunted teen years
They don't seem to have their own friends. Pus and Ethan are out, hopefully at the Villa game, how will they cope with a minute's silence and reference to the Queen? Poor Erin getting stuck in with her mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I cant believe neither of the kids have had friends over for a sleepover? Is it not strange at their age that it’s never happened? My kids 10&13 have been having their friends over since they were both about 7/8

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi, I haven’t been on Tattle for ages but I follow Emma on Instagram and (like others) I’m sick of her using the word ‘tween’ it’s cringy, I don’t think anyone uses it anymore and it’s kind of categorising Erin which isn’t fair. Does anyone know why she doesn’t talk to Louise Pentland anymore? That’s where I first discovered Emma. I like Louise a lot, her content is wholesome but also shows the reality too sometimes and she’s grown over the years but in a good way. But in comparison to Emma, she shows her girls but not in the same way, and certainly doesn’t call Darcy a ‘tween!’ She didn’t even post a back to school picture of Darcy going to secondary school, a good move I thought.

Reactions: 12
So toddler Erin despite being 11 isn't allowed to read Harry Potter but (as of last night) was permitted to watch Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging?!
Brilliant film by the way but I digress - I'm giggling at the idea of Emma cannot-say-anything-as-it-is Conway having to explain to Triple Threat what a "nervy B" is or what chicken fillets (do people still call them that?) are... she did not think that one through, it might make her have a wobble. When in actual fact it's a perfect tween (bleeping VOM at that word) film.

Reactions: 18
I'm claiming a Tingo if she does it!! 😂

SHE DID NOT buy him a gro clock, tell me that's a joke...
If I remember rightly, it was one she had in "Storage" from when they were babies. She did it to keep him in bed in the morning. Don't know why, she is always up first anyway. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That reel in the bathroom is awful. Second hand embarrassment for her family kids, her lip syncing is terrible & she looks a prize tw#t 💯

Reactions: 15
FFS IMAGINE if this was your MOM and you’d just started at a brand new school 🤷‍♀️😩
Ah Birmingham mail the tit rag of Brum. Most of us bleeping hate it as much as we do Emma CUNTway

So there I was almost 41k deep in fans at the largest stadium in Brum and guess who I spot. Yup you guessed it 🪜ste and that precious boy. Gormless and gorgeous if you will. Little E really is a cutie btw. However I shouldn’t be able spot that poor child in a crowd when I’ve never met him. Only saving Grace were the other moms around me were as critical of bab as we are - they also knew who the CUNTways are,

How’s that for you Emma? You’re so good at safeguarding people can spot and criticise your family in a massive crowd. I would be terrified if he were my child. Be. bleeping. Ashamed. Of. Yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
FFS IMAGINE if this was your MOM and you’d just started at a brand new school 🤷‍♀️😩
Wow, of all the contorted, angled, Ste hanging of the roof pics she has to make her look semi decent (if you squint) I bet she's fuming that THAT is the pic they've used!!! Omg, could she LOOK worse?

• Haha
ah yes, a totally unstaged photo which perfectly captures babs' life with Margot, where she was posing in the shower with an gollum-esque facial expression, arms crossed to conceal her floppy tits to ensure the photo wouldn't be removed from SM - staring directly at the camera, despite being totally unaware a photo was being taken, as it was a totally candid moment that steve captured unprompted as he just happened to wander past the open bathroom door with his phone coincidentally on camera mode. margot's poor little eyes! 🤢 tell us you totally staged a photo and fabricated a backstory while aggressively demanding steve took a photo without telling us you totally staged a photo and fabricated a backstory while aggressively demanding steve took a photo....! 🤥🤦🏻‍♀️

no doubt her next attempt at a badly-rhyming, poorly-written poetry pamphlet will be entitled "will i ever shower alone again?" with a focus on being a "dog mum", rather than a mother of toddlers.... 🤣

Screenshot_20220916_130221.jpg

• Sick
ah yes, a totally unstaged photo which perfectly captures babs' life with Margot, where she was posing in the shower with an gollum-esque facial expression, arms crossed to conceal her floppy tits to ensure the photo wouldn't be removed from SM - staring directly at the camera, despite being totally unaware a photo was being taken, as it was a totally candid moment that steve captured unprompted as he just happened to wander past the open bathroom door with his phone coincidentally on camera mode. margot's poor little eyes! 🤢 tell us you totally staged a photo and fabricated a backstory while aggressively demanding steve took a photo without telling us you totally staged a photo and fabricated a backstory while aggressively demanding steve took a photo....! 🤥🤦🏻‍♀️

no doubt her next attempt at a badly-rhyming, poorly-written poetry pamphlet will be entitled "will i ever shower alone again?" with a focus on being a "dog mum", rather than a mother of toddlers.... 🤣

View attachment 1584221
Two questions…..
1 what the hell is wrong with her face in this photo?!? It looks bloated, misshaped and more potato like than normal
And
2 how the duck do she get her girth on that teeny tiny hobbit house toilet??? Surely it just hangs over the side

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So toddler Erin despite being 11 isn't allowed to read Harry Potter but (as of last night) was permitted to watch Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging?!
Brilliant film by the way but I digress - I'm giggling at the idea of Emma cannot-say-anything-as-it-is Conway having to explain to Triple Threat what a "nervy B" is or what chicken fillets (do people still call them that?) are... she did not think that one through, it might make her have a wobble. When in actual fact it's a perfect tween (bleeping VOM at that word) film.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall and see how uncomfortable Emma is about these things, in the interests of not ever wanting to have an embarrassing conversation where I can't answer or having my kids hide anything we've always answered questions about sex and relationships in an age appropriate way.

My 11 year old is obsessed with the Heartstopper show and books and my husband happily sits with her watching boys snogging on that and not feeling awkward, imagine Steve and Babs doing that? I literally can't hahaha (Steve would probably get PTSD from his own inability to come out as a teen!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The boys were not “at the villa until 1130….” Cuntface. They didn’t get in from the villa until 1130 petty I know but annoys me.
We were out of villa park by 1020 with my son who is on staff there

Reactions: 19
Two questions…..
1 what the hell is wrong with her face in this photo?!? It looks bloated, misshaped and more potato like than normal
And
2 how the duck do she get her girth on that teeny tiny hobbit house toilet??? Surely it just hangs over the side
Didn't she say in a vlog she's broken the toilet seat a couple of times?? I see why!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
God when I think of the stuff I used to watch with my parents on the telly in the 70’s 😂

The reel she did in the bathroom 👀 I swear to god it took all my will power to not type
“ I think you need to go back to your therapist”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.