Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
like the time she bought nine year old ethan a gro clock?! 🤣

don't give her ideas - babs is obviously incredibly controlling about erin being allowed to use her phone, i can fully imagine her reading here and leaping that the suggestion of buying erin a panda alexa! not only an opportunity to remain totally in control of her daughter's life, but a perfect excuse to spend money and ideal toddler relevant content for her audience! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm claiming a Tingo if she does it!! 😂

SHE DID NOT buy him a gro clock, tell me that's a joke...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Will Ste be dressing up as Justin to Babs Britney in double denim? That would make a hilarious Halloween costume Babs.......im all for it you go girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oh she already clarified that erin has started her periods, with the mention that she was planning to pack a toiletry bag in the bottom of erin's school bag, leaving the details of its contents open for people to interpret themselves - but the hints were incredibly obvious. i am surprised that erin wasn't forced to attend a celebratory "period breakfast" complete with banners and balloons for babs to plaster all over SM, but either way, the poor girl has absolutely zero privacy. 😡
Not to babfend, but that doesn't necessarily confirm she's having periods. We all know what sort of age girls start from, my daughter (and most of her friends who weren't having them yet) had a little pouch with a couple of pads and a fresh pair of knickers in her rucksack "just incase" for a good year before she had a period as I wanted her to be prepared to just deal with it if it happened at school and not add to it all by having to go and ask for products. It's just common sense (which is utterly shocking for Babs), but it 100% does not need to be broadcast on Instagram- I'm all for not being squeamish talking about periods, but c'mon!!![/QUOTE]

Reactions: 21
Asking about jeans because she wants the F&F PR who gifts stuff to her mate AP and INPO to notice her and give her some.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just say that one of the music channels on sky has turned to Christmas music…. I tit you not! Sat in the sun with merry Christmas everyone belting out wasn’t my plan for yesterday! I was like holy hell we ain’t even had Halloween yet…. Tingo if she mentions it! Also I’m not mentally prepared for Christmas! X

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Going off subject slightly sorry but shout out to @shazbev I know you're having a hard time and hope you're ok 💖 hope you will join us again soon! X
Thank you so much @Missymoo92 - how lovely 😍. I am around - lurking mainly on the meme thread to cheer me up. Sadly, we returned from my dad's funeral last week to the news of HMQs death🥺. I'm by no means a royalist but was a little disappointed to find a couple of posters on here make snidey comments re her death. Obviously I was a bit raw due to my circumstances so thought it best to absent myself from tattle- bar the meme thread- just till after next Monday...and in the words of Arnie- I'll be back!! As you were my fellow 🐄 bags - your doing God's work exposing the fat ,fick ,duck of Harbs and see you soon 😘😘.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I absolutely love Christmas but this is far too early to starting a countdown . I’m not physically or mentally ready to even think about it . I’ve had the shittiest 10 months and it keeps getting worst . Im not going to think about Christmas until Dec 1st. She’s vile, prancing around in halloween pjs in September, she’ll be in Xmas pjs by the 5th November.

Reactions: 16
Not to babfend, but that doesn't necessarily confirm she's having periods. We all know what sort of age girls start from, my daughter (and most of her friends who weren't having them yet) had a little pouch with a couple of pads and a fresh pair of knickers in her rucksack "just incase" for a good year before she had a period as I wanted her to be prepared to just deal with it if it happened at school and not add to it all by having to go and ask for products. It's just common sense (which is utterly shocking for Babs), but it 100% does not need to be broadcast on Instagram- I'm all for not being squeamish talking about periods, but c'mon!!!
[/QUOTE]
very true - it may not indicate that erin has started her periods - and it would make far. nroe sense, as i doubt babs would have been able to refrain from a post dedicated to the topic of her girl growing up, preparing a celebratory breakfast with balloons and a bag full of gifts, tearfully filming stories and posting polls as to whether she should be buying her "tween" pads or tampons - but, as you say, even if her reference to a toiletry bag was a reference to her packing a few pads in her school bag for when that moment does happen, it's still a total exploitation of erin's privacy and information that absolutely did not need to be shared with the world. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh another reel about not going out on a Friday. It’s not an age thing Emma, it’s a you’ve got no genuine mates, even your sister rarely hangs out with you and your husband would rather lie in a filthy blanket as far away from you as possible than have a date night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Haven’t looked at Babs or this thread for days.

She still a knob, then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I mean where can you contact press standards… “hilarious” is not the adjective I’d use to describe her this week anyway
Thing is she probably thinks she’s the bees knees that’s she’s made another article (I bet she’ll share it!)
Side note: you’re not babs
And so now she’s doing sleepovers and girlie nights? You are not Erin’s MATE FFS!! Surely it would have been nicer to have had Erin have some of her mates over and let them choose a movie and do what they want to do... classic babs reliving her stunted teen years

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you so much @Missymoo92 - how lovely 😍. I am around - lurking mainly on the meme thread to cheer me up. Sadly, we returned from my dad's funeral last week to the news of HMQs death🥺. I'm by no means a royalist but was a little disappointed to find a couple of posters on here make snidey comments re her death. Obviously I was a bit raw due to my circumstances so thought it best to absent myself from tattle- bar the meme thread- just till after next Monday...and in the words of Arnie- I'll be back!! As you were my fellow 🐄 bags - your doing God's work exposing the fat ,fick ,duck of Harbs and see you soon 😘😘.

So glad to hear you're ok 💖 hope you have plenty of people around you to get you through these tough times 💖 enjoy the rest of your Babbath 😉 look forward to chatting when you're back with us 🥰 I've missed your dry wit 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.