Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tingo 🎉
I knew they could not watch a whole film!
Pathetic!!!
Also why is she watching half a film that reminds her of her first kiss with her 11yo?

God when I think of the stuff I used to watch with my parents on the telly in the 70’s 😂
Same I watched completely age inappropriate tit with my parents (& with my children - think horrors tho) but this clown has made such a big thing about 3xt not being grown up enough to read Harry Potter books and then she watches this with her. Make it make sense 😂😂

No doubt we will have the stories about Ethan being a lot today because he’s tired 🙄

Reactions: 17
Also why is she watching half a film that reminds her of her first kiss with her 11yo?

Same I watched completely age inappropriate tit with my parents (& with my children - think horrors tho) but this clown has made such a big thing about 3xt not being grown up enough to read Harry Potter books and then she watches this with her. Make it make sense 😂😂

No doubt we will have the stories about Ethan being a lot today because he’s tired 🙄
My son and I started watching the Walking Dead together when he was 11! Babs would be "shooketh"! And he's now 13 and we enjoyed the new Chucky TV series not long ago. My dad used to record all the horror movies off the TV when I was 8 and when my mum went to the pub on a Saturday to play darts we used to watch them together. I only told my mum a few years back and she was horrified 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My son and I started watching the Walking Dead together when he was 11! Babs would be "shooketh"! And he's now 13 and we enjoyed the new Chucky TV series not long ago. My dad used to record all the horror movies off the TV when I was 8 and when my mum went to the pub on a Saturday to play darts we used to watch them together. I only told my mum a few years back and she was horrified 😂😂
First horror I watched with my dad was American Werewolf in London I was about 5. I watched it with my oldest when she was a similar age. Our love of horrors was cemented there and then babs would freak 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As an avid villa fan it really irks me when she says ‘UTV’ as the letters and not ‘up the villa’. NOBODY says ‘UTV’, it’s like Liverpool fans saying ‘YNWA’ instead of ‘you’ll never walk alone’… just doesn’t happen!!! Stop trying to make ‘UTV’ happen Babs 😡 it’s ‘up the villa’ or NOTHING.

Sorry, for some reason this really pissed me off on this fine saturday morning in Solihull 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As an avid villa fan it really irks me when she says ‘UTV’ as the letters and not ‘up the villa’. NOBODY says ‘UTV’, it’s like Liverpool fans saying ‘YNWA’ instead of ‘you’ll never walk alone’… just doesn’t happen!!! Stop trying to make ‘UTV’ happen Babs 😡 it’s ‘up the villa’ or NOTHING.

Sorry, for some reason this really pissed me off on this fine saturday morning in Solihull 🤣
She has zero clue. ZERO 😂😂

Ah man I’d love to see her in the holte filming like she did at the commonwealth games - we’re fecking brutal. Funny but fecking brutal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I remember rightly, it was one she had in "Storage" from when they were babies. She did it to keep him in bed in the morning. Don't know why, she is always up first anyway. 🙄
Remember when he asked to watch In the Night Garden once when he was about 7 and she went on and on about how he was regressing? Then she gets a bloody gro clock out for him (which is completely ridiculous for a 7 year old). I have doubts that the Night Garden story even happened. She just finds any opportunity to criticise, berate and humiliate her son.

Ah man I’d love to see her in the holte filming like she did at the commonwealth games - we’re fecking brutal. Funny but fecking brutal 😂😂
Babs wouldn't cope at a villa match. I went to Villa v Blues once when I was a teenager (on my own I might add which in itself would give Babs a heart attack) and it was full of atmosphere and tension. 10 minutes before the game ended, Blues fans stormed the pitch and were trying to rip up parts of the stadium. I left early because, well, I was a teenager on my own and didn't want to get caught up in any violence. Outside the ground there were policemen on horses and villa fans were sent to Witton station and Blues fans to Aston. We weren't allowed to be on the same platform in case fighting broke out on the platform. She would never cope in that environment and I can't image her ever letting Ethan go on his own.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Even in Trinity where loads of families sit she'd be told firmly to pipe down 🤣 I don't actually think she'd fit on the seats comfortably, you'll probably avoid seeing her, that & she's too tight to pay!

Reactions: 15
I really hate the way she talks about pus and Ethan’s excitement about football. She could ask the who the players are that they’ve met. She could even Google them (like she claims to Google cast members of whatever she’s watching) so that she can say “wow that’s brilliant”, but she is so dismissive of something they obviously care about. You don’t have to personally like the same things, but when you’ve made your entire family live with your Disney ovsession, your seasonal OTT decorating for each holiday (all of which you never actually spend in your home), force them to film you making a twit of yourself for the internet, the very least you could do is show a bit of enthusiasm for their happiness

Reactions: 18
Two things … why the duck has she got pumpkins in the bloody bathroom ? and I think the only reason she has a small dog is so she can dress it up and bring it into the bathroom when she has a shower , bath or wee……because of the * Will I ever pee alone book * she had published.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve had a break from Babs since the news of HMTQ broke last Thursday - catching up this morning I can see she has reacted to this news in her typical self-absorbed manner!
She really cannot cope when the focus is not solely on her can she? Hence the hideous green Primark outfit and that stories about an alarm clock … FML!

Two questions…..
1 what the hell is wrong with her face in this photo?!? It looks bloated, misshaped and more potato like than normal
And
2 how the duck do she get her girth on that teeny tiny hobbit house toilet??? Surely it just hangs over the side
I think with her face she's deliberately puffing it out and smushing it against the shower screen. Smushing is a weird word did i just invent that??

Honestly, I hate the term "tween" as well but you know what's worse? When she used the word "tweenies". It just makes me think of the TV programme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The vlog where she claims they all sit down together and eat a freshly cooked meal 3 times a week 😂😂😂. I just can't 😂😂😂. We all know they eat beige tit all the time and the kids are upstairs by half 6. I wish she'd piss off with her lies.

And when she says only Birmingham calls the evening meal "tea". I mean honestly, half the country calls it that Babs not just Birmingham you half wit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
the gunt slapping and fannying around in the bathroom reminds me of Ashlea and Chelsea she’s obviously trying to copy… sadly I can’t see slave trade its offering blabs a contract anytime soon!

Reactions: 10
The vlog where she claims they all sit down together and eat a freshly cooked meal 3 times a week 😂😂😂. I just can't 😂😂😂. We all know they eat beige tit all the time and the kids are upstairs by half 6. I wish she'd piss off with her lies.

And when she says only Birmingham calls the evening meal "tea". I mean honestly, half the country calls it that Babs not just Birmingham you half wit.
Brummie born n bred and I don’t use “tea” we use dinner and always have

Reactions: 10
Referring to herself as kween in the vlog, this week of all weeks, when she cannot even mention The Queen and her passing. I gave up watching.

• Angry
  • Wow
Referring to herself as kween in the vlog, this week of all weeks, when she cannot even mention The Queen and her passing. I gave up watching.
I was just gonna say that!!…….. less than 30 seconds in and her total ignorance is on display again, she doesn’t know the difference between maroon and mauve ?!?!?! and she’s referred to herself as an Autumn Queen !! 😡😡😡😡😡 Also did anyone pick up her annoyance that her crappy tv viewing was interrupted because her in- laws had deigned to queue to see the Queen !! How dare they!!!! & wanted her and Erin to watch the live feed!

Drunk as a skunk talking about hello fresh getting her words jumbled winter warmers, autumn mourners (Freudian slip)! . She can’t even be bothered to cook !!!! PUS rushing to cater to that lazy mare’s every want, she honestly acts like a spoilt child , ‘I’m just going to carry on & go & watch Halloween town university !!!! Whilst i wait for me tea !! ‘ I live in the south and we call it tea too you ignorant woman not dinner is in the middle of the day here !!!

oh and couldn’t end the video without calling herself a Queen twice more 😡😡😡😡😡!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.