Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think we will see any jeans with a list like that, it just seems like it's all for engagement....just go to shops or order loads to try on its like she's never ordered clothes before or gone to any shop and tried them on.

Reactions: 13
I got my first tingo!!!!! 🙌🏼 it was me who mentioned the start speakers 🔊 I’m going to celebrate and go out and buy some fruit oh no tit it’s Friday not Wednesday dedicated fruit day….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean. How hard is it really to buy jeans? Especially with the amount of shopping she does. Just order yourself a load try on and send back the tit ones, rinse and repeat with different shops until you find the pair you like. Just like the rest of us
What suits other people, both in style and fit, doesn't automatically suit or fit another person. I agree, you need to try on and find a pair you like and that fit comfortably. She will probably never wear them anyway. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
What happened to the size 22 Morrisons jeans she advertised last year???
Come on Emma, you got paid to ADVERTISE some jeans that you apparently loved??? Wear them???

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I mean. How hard is it really to buy jeans? Especially with the amount of shopping she does. Just order yourself a load try on and send back the tit ones, rinse and repeat with different shops until you find the pair you like. Just like the rest of us
Hasn’t she already done this before?

🤦‍♀️ Why am I surprised she’s repeating content? 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
She really uses those children for content, they have ZERO privacy, waiting for the photo of the period products captioned "tell me you have a tween..."
oh she already clarified that erin has started her periods, with the mention that she was planning to pack a toiletry bag in the bottom of erin's school bag, leaving the details of its contents open for people to interpret themselves - but the hints were incredibly obvious. i am surprised that erin wasn't forced to attend a celebratory "period breakfast" complete with banners and balloons for babs to plaster all over SM, but either way, the poor girl has absolutely zero privacy. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
944407E3-4E24-4954-9684-0ACBAC769972.jpeg

If you’re ‘sizing up’ for something to fit you, then isn’t that just your size? You’re not sizing up, you’re just sizing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She never wears trousers.......why would she want to wear jeans? Make it make sense.........

Reactions: 15
She really hates anything to disrupt her gram.. she is so resentful of the queen dying, what a cow!! Yanno it takes away from the ME ME ME, even though she’s trying bloody hard to make it all about her! duck off babs
i think babs is worried that if she references the Queen - rather than vaguely referencing her death as "strange times" and "feeling wobbly" - the attention she receives as the yellow Kween of Brum will shift, as the fawning babettes compare the two, and it dawns on them that the grellow one is just a lazy, grubby skank. you can put sequined mickey ears on babs, but it doesn't make you royalty. 🤷🏻‍♂️

as for babs' decision to drag on of the amazon "ooge-me--flops" - IG's translation was perfect! 🤣 - upstairs to replace erin's alarm clock - finally, an end to the alarm clock drama - but that's yet another £8 wasted - which i appreciate is pennies to babs, but surely it would have made sense to try that before deeming the need for a "tween" alarm clock as an opportunity to rush to the shops and take full advantage of her need to spend. same with the £8 purse babs bought erin specifically for school, before the babettes clarifying she wouldn't need to take cash to school, and all the other "tween" purchases she's made a point of sharing recently, which she ahs bought solely for content and to justify her spending addiction. and why is "i believe in a thing called love" a song babs has decided is a "strange" song to play on the radio?! it's music, babs - and radio stations....play....music?! i don't understand her confusion! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Why is she wanting jeans? She wears dresses to hide her tummy. Jeans cannot work miracles, she needs to do some exercise & change her shape, then she may find they fit how she wants them to! Also if she pays more and buys sustainably they'll fit better, I don't mean over £100, just not £20 in primark.

Why would you need to check if your Halloween dresses fit, unless you’d put weight on? #stillasize18? (For the record, I don’t care what size she is, but I do have a problem with the fact that she’s still pretending to be a size 18. Deceptive asshat.)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is she wanting jeans? She wears dresses to hide her tummy. Jeans cannot work miracles, she needs to do some exercise & change her shape, then she may find they fit how she wants them to! Also if she pays more and buys sustainably they'll fit better, I don't mean over £100, just not £20 in primark.
she doesn't want jeans. she wants a question that will increase engagement, and result in endless DMs from loyal babettes wanting to help their Kween in her moment of need. she ahs absolutely zero intention of ever wearing any jeans. she hates jeans, deems them as a "denim prison" and hates the way the emphasise her gunt. she will simply take the babettes' recommendations, wastefully second unnecessary money on multiple pairs of jeans, film a "please let these jeans fit meeee" reel, where she attempts to shoehorn herself into various styles of jeans, making a huge deal of the fact she was "brave enough" to "size up" to ensure her comments are flooded with praise and commendation for her body positivity - and they will then be shoved i to the back of her wardrobe, or into the top top tip, never to be seen again.

babs has previously refused to comply with requests from the babettes that she do a jeans try-on, responding with an outright no, stating that the only denim she would wear is a pair of jeggings - she's just desperate for content and has remembered that suggestion could be used to create a reel. babs feels horribly self-conscious about her gunt and goes out of her way to. conceal it - other than sucking it up to film a reel, there is absolutely no way she will leave the house in a pair of jeans, even with a comments section full of compliments and validation. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 15
And why the hell would her ‘foof’ be on show? What does she think jeans are?! (Mind you, that bleeping massive roll of fat means you can’t see it regardless of what she wears)

And why the hell would her ‘foof’ be on show? What does she think jeans are?! (Mind you, that bleeping massive roll of fat means you can’t see it regardless of what she wears)
where babs is involved, i wouldn't question the fact that there is always the potential her "foof" will be on show - whether accidentally or intentionally. 🤢🤢

in any case, given the reel she shared yesterday - those green trousers were pretty. loose and baggy on the model, yet babs has managed to wedge herself into a pair - presumably a size 18 🤦🏻‍♀️ - which make them appear far too fitted, and fully flaunt her "foof" - which, unusually, is even more prominent than her gunt. it's crazy the difference between babs wearing that outfit and the way it is styled on the model - those trousers don't even look like the same pair! 🤷🏻‍♂️

given her appearance in this image and that fact that jeans are far more fitted than those trousers were intended to be, i think she has every need to be concerned that her "foof" - and especially her gunt - will be very much on show - i have no idea how she thinks she is source to buy a pair of magical. jeans with the ability to conceal her prominent gunt. 🤣

Screenshot_20220916_163018.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm surprised that control freak Babs hasn't got toddler Erin a kids Alexa, basically meaning she can have the alarm and all that jazz but it's controlled by Babs and has less features.

They even get designed to look like tigers and pandas.

I'm surprised that control freak Babs hasn't got toddler Erin a kids Alexa, basically meaning she can have the alarm and all that jazz but it's controlled by Babs and has less features.

They even get designed to look like tigers and pandas.
like the time she bought nine year old ethan a gro clock?! 🤣

don't give her ideas - babs is obviously incredibly controlling about erin being allowed to use her phone, i can fully imagine her reading here and leaping that the suggestion of buying erin a panda alexa! not only an opportunity to remain totally in control of her daughter's life, but a perfect excuse to spend money and ideal toddler relevant content for her audience! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.