Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she didn't get chub rub anymore because of the fabulous chub rub shorts?
She really needs to get a proper bra fitting. She looks like she has grown 2 extra under her arm pits!🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
How do her dim wit followers not get annoyed with her advertising products like Hello Fresh by implying she's TOO BUSY to cook fresh meals from scratch.
She's at home all day and she doesn't work!
And using the toddlers differing routines as an excuse is bullshit. The time the brat girl leaves the house and gets home is irrelevant 🙄
She has all day between the school run to prepare a meal.
She's a lazy bleep who doesn't even cook it herself, she gets the wank stain husband to do it.
Hello Fresh is the biggest pretentious load of over priced crap!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ah, i babs has branched out into allowing the toddlers to use ceramic plates. obviously the mismatched crockery is a collection of gateway plates to test if erin and ethan are capable of using real, grown-up plates without breaking them - a step up from plastic plates, but without actually allowing them to use their standard crockery - because as much as babs is claiming she doesn't own a set of matching plates, it's very clear that the two matching white plates for her and steve are from their regular plate stash, whereas the kids have random ones which babs won't weep over when the toddlers inevitably drop them or throw them against a wall while throwing a tantrum - or smash them across each other's heads during a typical sibling argument🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Screenshot_20220917_120739.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That latest reel 🫣 Just when I think she can’t possibly be any more of an annoying hole, she goes and shows me how wrong I am! She’s just SO bleeping ANNOYING!!!! Why can’t she just duck off to the other side of duck and never come bleeping back? 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why are people laughing at this sasquatch jumping around in a bra and tights? It’s such cheap comedy and so fake too.

And hasn’t she spent all summer talking about chub rub shorts and deodorant between her legs? So I thought she didn’t chaff? So why is she now excited she won’t chaff? And she always seems to be in dresses/skirts all year anyway … so many questions and I don’t even give a tit about the answers.

• Haha
ah, i babs has branched out into allowing the toddlers to use ceramic plates. obviously the mismatched crockery is a collection of gateway plates to test if erin and ethan are capable of using real, grown-up plates without breaking them - a step up from plastic plates, but without actually allowing them to use their standard crockery - because as much as babs is claiming she doesn't own a set of matching plates, it's very clear that the two matching white plates for her and steve are from their regular plate stash, whereas the kids have random ones which babs won't weep over when the toddlers inevitably drop them or throw them against a wall while throwing a tantrum - or smash them across each other's heads during a typical sibling argument🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

View attachment 1585172
I'm pretty sure two of those plates match. She's obviously given the kids smaller, children's plates.

Brummie born n bred and I don’t use “tea” we use dinner and always have
I live in The Westcountry (though I am originally from Brum) and I got told off by somebody at work once for referring to the day time meal as "dinner" 😂.

Reactions: 14
I really hate the way she talks about pus and Ethan’s excitement about football. She could ask the who the players are that they’ve met. She could even Google them (like she claims to Google cast members of whatever she’s watching) so that she can say “wow that’s brilliant”, but she is so dismissive of something they obviously care about. You don’t have to personally like the same things, but when you’ve made your entire family live with your Disney ovsession, your seasonal OTT decorating for each holiday (all of which you never actually spend in your home), force them to film you making a twit of yourself for the internet, the very least you could do is show a bit of enthusiasm for their happiness
what's worse is that she will talk about football and ethan's excitement with such disdain, rolling her eyes because she finds football boring and it's all about HER. 🙄🙄 yet the moment she gets approached to create an ad where she can use ethan's love of football or take advantage of their father/son bond attending villa matches together, she will fully exploit it to her benefit. she has undoubtedly forgotten that only last year, she shared an ad stating that erin was the football fan who loved watching and playing football with steve, while. ethan was obvs still the super sensitive and "different" little boy who hated everything even vaguely tereotypically boy-ish - yet suddenly, he's playing football, watching football, collecting football stickers etc and is a huge fan of the sport!

babs is secretly fuming that she can no longer play on the "ethan is so different and not a typical boy" claiming he's challenging gender boundaries by trying on erin's princess dress at the age of four - she won't support his interests and hobbies, just like how she refuses to take him to football or watch his matches because she doesn't want to stay up past her toddler bedtime or be forced to drag herself away from netflix - and will only show support when it suits her. i fully predict a future advert where she is making full use of ethan's love of football - but while it doesn't benefit her, she will remain dismissive and uninterested in ehr little boy, refusing to engage with his excitement and enthusiasm. she seems to truly resent any moment of happiness the poor boy experiences - and as for her previous bullshit about erin being an avid football fan, why isn't her daughter desperate to attend villa matches with steve? oh yeah, because it was a total lie, simply because babs wanted to feature the golden child in her father's day ad. she fails to realise how stupid she makes herself look with such a huge web of lies, so entangled that she regularly trips herself up with all her constant contradictions. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Referring to herself as kween in the vlog, this week of all weeks, when she cannot even mention The Queen and her passing. I gave up watching.
OMG my daughter endured the vlog:
Autumn kween
Fancy queen
Emma is a kween (with 3 new pairs of pyjamas)

How about f-off kween?!

Gateway pyjamas cowbags to get her from summer to winter 🤣 given she wears the same pair all week why does she need so many? The asos jazzy ones look like the covid germ emoji 😂

• Haha
babs blabbing about her faux anxiety about her eleven year old "tween" snogging boys and going to parties. we all know damn well erin would not be permitted to attend a party, unless babs could accompany her, and the party involved goodie bags filled with tat and pass the parcel. as for boys, babs has previously planned erin's life out for her, fully expecting it to mirror her own - in the sense that she will be getting married at age 30 and having kids in her early thirties - thus by her logic, erin won't be interested in snogging boys at bus stops for another seven years - because, despite her inability to grasp basic mathematics, erin isn't "almost 14" and certainly isn't 18 years old, trying to attract "boys" in clubs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

the amount of control she exerts over erin's life, and her desperation to treat her kids as toddlers for as long as possible, i'm surprised she allowed erin to watch that film. i would have imagined a movie involving thongs and snogging was one babs would not deem age appropriate! then again, i guess she's forced erin to watch it with her, instead of allowing her to behave like any other eleven year old and watch the movie at a sleepover with her friends! presumably an attempt at a gateway transition, to ascertain whether erin is capable of coping with such "adult" themes. 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I for one am so relieved that she has finally declared that her disgusting filthy looking beige/pink checked PJ's no longer fit her 🤮🤮🤮
They give me the major ick 🤮

• Sick
Babs thanks for telling us to look in supermarkets for pyjamas. I had no idea. I’ve just spent all day looking for new pyjamas in Frankie & Benny’s, Post Office, Halifax, Cinema and Pets at Hone 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤪🤪🤪 Of only you’d given your words of wisdom this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My son and I started watching the Walking Dead together when he was 11! Babs would be "shooketh"! And he's now 13 and we enjoyed the new Chucky TV series not long ago. My dad used to record all the horror movies off the TV when I was 8 and when my mum went to the pub on a Saturday to play darts we used to watch them together. I only told my mum a few years back and she was horrified 😂😂
I remember watching plenty of psychological thrillers and horror films when I was 11... the point being I knew it was all just a film, yes some freak you out a bit but I wasn't up having nightmares all the time, if anything I found it exciting that a film could creep you out so much.
Emma wouldn't cope with that! 😂 😂

I also had an English teacher that used to show us Tales of the Unexpected, which I still absolutely love.

Reactions: 13
Brummie born n bred and I don’t use “tea” we use dinner and always have
similarly, i live in Dorset, literally on the south coast, and have always referred to my evening meal as "tea". i'm fully aware that many people refer to the meal as "dinner" and others use the term "supper", but also many use the term "dinner" to refer to the meal i would call "lunch". I appreciate babs does not have the intelligence to grasp the concept of lexical variation, but the difference in words isn't solely dependent on region - "tea" certainly isn't a brummie term, nor is a term babs "invented". 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

I remember watching plenty of psychological thrillers and horror films when I was 11... the point being I knew it was all just a film, yes some freak you out a bit but I wasn't up having nightmares all the time, if anything I found it exciting that a film could creep you out so much.
Emma wouldn't cope with that! 😂 😂

I also had an English teacher that used to show us Tales of the Unexpected, which I still absolutely love.
My mum and I watch tales of the unexpected together every Sunday, we laugh through most of it 😂
To keep on topic. Emma is a twit 😜

• Haha
i, for one, am very grateful that the hobbit hovel is obvs damp and freezing cold thus babs is dependent on thick, long-sleeved pyjamas, dressing gowns and manky blankets to keep herself warm. otherwise we would undoubtedly be treated to her treating herself to the pyjama vest top with the skeleton hands supporting her "cracking rack" - except it would be a total disaster, as babs' floppy tits would be hanging out the bottom of the vest, and - as she would obvs be bra-less - they would be supported only by her gunt. plus she'd be forced to wear her chub rub shorts underneath the pyjamas shorts, to protect her "luscious thighs" from friction burns. even at hallween, absolutely nobody needs to be exposed to such a horrific sight! 🤢

Screenshot_20220917_181654.jpg

• Haha
Haha now it's Ethan trolling babs, he is right though she always sits under a manky blanket, is clearly always on the sofa and is OTT with Halloween and wears her dressing gown more then everyday clothes, well done Ethan 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.