Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is now gonna drag out one of her “google homes or Amazon oojiemayflops” to pop in Es room to use as an alarm clock, clearly caught up on tattle and 🎉TINGO🎉 to who ever mentioned it
I would’ve thought an Alexa / ehco etc would’ve been the obvious choice but Babs logic 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"We've made it to the end of a strange week"

Strange week?? 🤬🤬
You mean the week the whole country has been in mourning for the passing of the Queen you immature selfish idiot?
Funnily enough Emma, 7am on a Friday is not the end of the week for people who work shifts and weekends!

And duck off with this boring tit about an alarm clock!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
What is her problem with saying anything about the Queen and her passing instead saying strange week, everyone being wobbly.
Its not hard to say I hope everyone is doing ok during this week of mourning.
It's like its all an inconvenience thats disrupting her life and eat she posts bloody stupid woman.

Reactions: 17
She really hates anything to disrupt her gram.. she is so resentful of the queen dying, what a cow!! Yanno it takes away from the ME ME ME, even though she’s trying bloody hard to make it all about her! duck off babs

Reactions: 16
Doesn't everybody think that when they go clothes shopping? If something catches their eye they think "oh I like that. I wonder what it would like on me". Why is she acting like she's wacky for doing it?

Also, imagine having time during your day to ponce around in a changing room trying on clothes and filming it. I only work part time and don't have time to do that 😂.

Reactions: 19
What is her problem with saying anything about the Queen and her passing instead saying strange week, everyone being wobbly.
Its not hard to say I hope everyone is doing ok during this week of mourning.
It's like its all an inconvenience thats disrupting her life and eat she posts bloody stupid woman.
What makes me laugh is she’s more than happy to put “ I’ve blocked Steph I can’t be arsed” but is too delicate and sugary to mention the words death, mourning or queen in the same sentence 🙄🙄 she is beyond pathetic

Reactions: 20
I think dogs like this look better like a little fluff ball but of course that would mean daily brushing, far too much work for Babs.

I can't stand the way she speaks, she's slurring her words or its thesingsong voice. It's child like.

I used to watch louise.Pentland a long time again, and she said it was odd that Babs wouldn't talk about sex 😂 but you can't talk about it when you don't get any!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"We've made it to the end of a strange week"

Strange week?? 🤬🤬
You mean the week the whole country has been in mourning for the passing of the Queen you immature selfish idiot?
Funnily enough Emma, 7am on a Friday is not the end of the week for people who work shifts and weekends!

And duck off with this boring tit about an alarm clock!!!!
I know and congratulating herself too in making it to the end of this very strange week. It’s clearly been so difficult and trying for Emma C”£@way. Suffered the vlog yesterday, at the end she does a chatty bit. Not once does she mention the death of Queen Elizabeth II , just says it’s been a strange week again 😡😡😡😡 but doesn’t mention why, she also mentions the sombre television but again no mention why. What is the matter with the stupid witch I don’t think once she has even mentioned in words that the Queen has ‘died’. Then she made out she’s offering a service of continuing with her crap Instagram featuring a bin and tweeny questions and an alarm clock, as if that riveting content will distract and make people happy so they don’t have to contemplate what is going on in the country right now. She always gets things so wrong - not a clue, not a bloody clue 😡😡😡
ETA just seen latest post!
She thinks ’tight’ is not spending over £100 on jeans!!!!!, read the room woman just how much disposable income do you think Babettes have to throw away on jeans in the current climate, plus you’ve got several pairs you privileged mare!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
I’m not sure she can claim to be tight (apart from a tight fit in clothes too small for her) with the amount of money she spends on tat/clothes/bags/shoes/junk food each week

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
From her criteria, what she wants is a skinny body in jeans. Not sure denim alone can manage this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's happy to size up. yYou're not an 18 if you need a size 20 Bab.

Own it, accept it or change it, but for fucks sake shut up about it

Reactions: 23
Looking at that criteria she doesn't need recommendations of where to buy jeans, she needs a bleeping miracle 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Looking at that criteria she doesn't need recommendations of where to buy jeans, she needs a bleeping miracle 🤦‍♀️
She needs to just not wear jeans. Like, it’s ok Babs if you don’t wear a popular item of clothing. You don’t have to be involved with everything that a lot of other people do. Just accept that they’re not for you. Done.
It’s ABSOLUTELY ridiculous to expect that a list like that on Insta is going to get you jeans. It’s purely for content and engagement. She has all the time in the world to go to a few different shops and try jeans on. And no doubt we’ll be seeing a reel of it soon 🙄

• Heart
I mean. How hard is it really to buy jeans? Especially with the amount of shopping she does. Just order yourself a load try on and send back the tit ones, rinse and repeat with different shops until you find the pair you like. Just like the rest of us

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.