Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands up who’s currently snuggled under a blanket with slippers on at 5pm…… *silence*
I’ve just finished cooking the kids dinner and then the clean up operation (note to self rice and 4 year olds doesn’t work) both my two are watching pui pui molcar (highly recommend it’s mega random) on Netflix and me and the husband have just opened the wine and pulled up a chair in the garden… she’s such a freak!

Reactions: 22
Hands up who’s currently snuggled under a blanket with slippers on at 5pm…… *silence*
I’ve just finished cooking the kids dinner and then the clean up operation (note to self rice and 4 year olds doesn’t work) both my two are watching pui pui molcar (highly recommend it’s mega random) on Netflix and me and the husband have just opened the wine and pulled up a chair in the garden… she’s such a freak!
I got home from school run. Cleaned the bathrooms. Gave my son dinner. I am cuddling my dog at the mo but I’m off out to my exercise class in 20 mins. And I ran this morning. And I’ve worked all day (albeit from home but I have a real job!)

Just in from swimming lessons, prepping tea, getting washing off the line, Mr bored not back from work, 9 year old sorting her clothes and swimming bag……..not remotely close to sitting down. She’s not like any other working mother I know. I have a child the exact age of hers. I’m a year younger. I live 3 miles down the road. I’m a size 16 to 20 ish (you know shop dependent). I’m her core market and I have nothing in common with her! Nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the Netflix recommendation. No resting here either! Worked, prepped & fed everyone, washing dry so next task ironing whilst getting son into shower. Then someone needs to walk dog & do a quick house tidy up. May be sitting in time for MAFS 😆

Reactions: 15
Just cooked dinner for my 2 older children and fed 8 month old now doing partners dinner as hes just cone back from work, need to clean the kitchen, then have to give milk and put my 8 month old to bed before having a shower then watch TV at 9 before bed. I don't know how babs has time to sit under her manky blanket all evening from 5 oh yeah ste does everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Erin struggles to wake up in the mornings due to adrenal fatigue?

I was exactly the same her age. The pressure, Narc one on one about me being lazy slob cos I physically couldn’t get out of bed. The pressure of school, treading on eggshells at home. Pre-guessing the atmosphere and mood at home.

I notice Erin isn’t allowed her phone in her room. Babs kids learn by standards YOU set.

I also noticed how painfully thin Erin is. I do wonder if subconsciously Erin knows something isn’t right with her mother (narcissist) as I was about Erin’s age when I first noticed differences between my upbringing and my peers.
It’s so sad to see unfold. It’s like looking in the mirror.
Babs May claim they are besties now but I can assure you Erin will feel suffocated.
I hope and pray the Conway family are reading and keeping an eye out but I get the feeling they don’t have much involvement (unlike the toxic wet ones). Just like me and my family. Missed a lifetime of memories due to a narc.

Sorry guys I’m having a low mental health day today and I cannot bear the fact I can see it unfold for someone else.
Sending you ❤❤❤❤❤
my mother had an eating disorder ( bulimia) but I didn’t realise until I was an adult.
I don’t know why but I found something very unsettling about her saying Erin wasn’t allowed her phone in her room I just thought it showed fuckface in a very controlling light. I imagine she’s an absolute horror behind the oh so smiling face she presents to her ‘fans’

• Angry
Reactions: 14
7:30pm and she’s in her PJ’s and they are watching Married At First Sight which isn’t at all age appropriate for her kids which means they have already been banished to their rooms 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I for one cannot listen to her call the Golden Brat Girl a "Tween" for another 15 months 🙄🤦‍♀️🙉🙉🙉
How does one person become so boring and cringe 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 32
To be fair I was stretched out on the sofa at 5pm. But I'd only got in from work at just after 4. I've been up since 6, sorted lunchboxes for both me and the two children (9 and 11 same as the Es), waved the big one off, dropped the small one off, done a day's work (training today including a minibus driving test), got home, put on a wash, had a quick catch up with my husband, said hi to my youngest who was playing in his room, had a quick tidy up and then flopped on the sofa with a cup of tea and my phone to do some admin stuff.

Now 8.30. We're fed (tbf husband cooked), I cleared up, have spent some time with my children, including watching something of smalls choice until just before 8pm (Operation Ouch), then we watched the live feed of the Queens Lying in State for a little bit, where we timed it well to see the changing of the guard. We had conversations about death, the coffin, why people were bowing etc. I discussed their grandfather's funeral with them (they didn't go, it was 5 years ago and we deemed them too young and he said he didn't want any of the grandchildren there so we respected that) and talked openly using words like 'hearse' and 'coffin'.

They're now both in bed chilling with audiobooks, as is our wind down routine.

Not to Babfend about the phone, but I'm with her on no phones in the bedroom overnight. We have Google Family Link and the eldests phone locks down automatically at 930pm and unlocks at 7am. We will remove that occasionally. Like when we were on holiday and they were up until midnight because we were out until then.

His alarm clock is his Echo Dot though and he gets himself up when that goes off, as does the small one with his Dot. I do like that I can control it from my phone, so if they're up earlier, I just switch the alarm off from the kitchen. Maybe if Babs did that, yhe whole house wouldn't be disturbed...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'd only just got in from the school run at 5pm! Handed my grandson over to my daughter who'd just arrived from her work, chatted to my son, brought in the washing (please note Babs- that's BROUGHT in the correct context!), made dinner, sat down for 20 mins then cleared up from dinner, encouraged son to do homework & piano, prepped some stuff for work tomorrow that I hadn't got done cos grandson fell asleep on me so was pinned to the sofa for half an hour(not under a manky blank though!) having cuddles which was lovely.
Its about 8.30 and Im about to go put the sheets on the bed! How does she manage to be sat on the sofa from 5pm for the rest of the night?!
She really is a fat lazy lard arse- Ste must be do everything in that house- she does absolutely NOTHING!

Reactions: 18
I know this observation is very late but the post about getting the wrong first day at school popped up on my feed. She didn’t go with Ethan on his first day? Steven took him then had to come back and say it was the wrong day? That poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
To be fair I was stretched out on the sofa at 5pm. But I'd only got in from work at just after 4. I've been up since 6, sorted lunchboxes for both me and the two children (9 and 11 same as the Es), waved the big one off, dropped the small one off, done a day's work (training today including a minibus driving test), got home, put on a wash, had a quick catch up with my husband, said hi to my youngest who was playing in his room, had a quick tidy up and then flopped on the sofa with a cup of tea and my phone to do some admin stuff.

Now 8.30. We're fed (tbf husband cooked), I cleared up, have spent some time with my children, including watching something of smalls choice until just before 8pm (Operation Ouch), then we watched the live feed of the Queens Lying in State for a little bit, where we timed it well to see the changing of the guard. We had conversations about death, the coffin, why people were bowing etc. I discussed their grandfather's funeral with them (they didn't go, it was 5 years ago and we deemed them too young and he said he didn't want any of the grandchildren there so we respected that) and talked openly using words like 'hearse' and 'coffin'.

They're now both in bed chilling with audiobooks, as is our wind down routine.

Not to Babfend about the phone, but I'm with her on no phones in the bedroom overnight. We have Google Family Link and the eldests phone locks down automatically at 930pm and unlocks at 7am. We will remove that occasionally. Like when we were on holiday and they were up until midnight because we were out until then.

His alarm clock is his Echo Dot though and he gets himself up when that goes off, as does the small one with his Dot. I do like that I can control it from my phone, so if they're up earlier, I just switch the alarm off from the kitchen. Maybe if Babs did that, yhe whole house wouldn't be disturbed...
I’m also watching well we’ve had the live feed on all day of the queen laying in state I’m randomly from a very different kinda family…my great uncle was a beefeater and he was the queen mother’s personal guard! Like I said mega random. So my childhood was spent at the Tower of London visiting them going to the “social club” and basically having a blast. I’m so much a royal weirdo it’s annoying to others and I get that. So blabs and her stupid primark shite really aggravated me! However i understand and respect that others don’t care for what’s going on and want normality however parading around in a dressing room dressed as a ball of snot I don’t think is what anybody wanted!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know this observation is very late but the post about getting the wrong first day at school popped up on my feed. She didn’t go with Ethan on his first day? Steven took him then had to come back and say it was the wrong day? That poor boy.
Totally staged.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys can we not turn this into Mumsnet by listing what we all did after work or your childrens bedtime/morning routines 😂.

I only want to be here as a constant reminder to Babs that she’s is a tit person and more yellow than Homer Simpson himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Going off subject slightly sorry but shout out to @shazbev I know you're having a hard time and hope you're ok 💖 hope you will join us again soon! X

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So she is now gonna drag out one of her “google homes or Amazon oojiemayflops” to pop in Es room to use as an alarm clock, clearly caught up on tattle and 🎉TINGO🎉 to who ever mentioned it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.