Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cuntychops had a few has she 👀

photos in order
I’ve Blocked Steph
I can’t be arsed
I can’t be bothered
Not cool
Last one
Contemplating how she’s given Steph who she can’t be arsed with a lot of her time 🤔
Ewwwwwwwww.. Her eyebrows!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Erin isn’t allowed her phone in her room bloody hell my daughter is the same age and uses hers as an alarm clock there this amazing feature on phones called do not disturb! Hers goes on at 9pm but to be fair she’s binging stranger things so pops it on at 7pm as Steve Harrington is far more important than friendship 😂 seriously tho stop babying her if her mates group chat at midnight so be it she’ll learn to put her phone on silent or is that far to advanced?! And yes to fungus the bogey man! 🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hugs @Good Egg

Both her kids look tiny for their ages, grey and malnourished, they don't radiate happiness either. No wonder being suffocated at home constantly. Adverse childhood experiences will come back to them as later life trauma. Desperately sad, and for what, holidays to Disney.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
ffs babs, we don't need a daily pit alarm clock update - especially when it's all totally fabricated. and as for the reason why erin isn't allowed her phone in her room during the night - thus cannot use it as a alarm, as repeatedly suggested on tattle - hi babs! 👋🏻 - i call bullshit. the babanory "tween phonecalls at midnight" story is yet another attempt to imply that erin beginning secondary school immediately categorises her as a typical teen, as she lists off every possible stereotypical teenage behaviour that suddenly applies to her daughter. 🙄🙄

unless babs is using her own definition of the term "midnight", and was indicating that erin was on the phone with her friends at 8pm - wayyy past her toddler bed time - so babs has confiscated it. which would be believable - partly because she is determined to remain totally in control of her daughter's life, but also because if erin were allowed to use the alarm in her phone, it would destroy babs rehashed morning alarm update - obvs the situation still isn't sorted, as it's totally inappropriate for the golden child to have her privileged little ears tarnished by hearing a radio advert! only music is deemed good enough for erin to wake up to - babs is privileged enough to create adverts, she doesn't expect her daughter to be forced to listen to them! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet Erin isn't in all the group chats cos her mates will worry that Babs will use their topics of conversation for content.

Reactions: 19
WTF is that BULGE in that green thing she’s wearing?!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I’m guessing it’s fat, hanging down, but duck me, get that sorted out 🤮
Looks like she is wearing a giant incontinence pad! 😂😂😂

ffs babs, we don't need a daily pit alarm clock update - especially when it's all totally fabricated. and as for the reason why erin isn't allowed her phone in her room during the night - thus cannot use it as a alarm, as repeatedly suggested on tattle - hi babs! 👋🏻 - i call bullshit. the babanory "tween phonecalls at midnight" story is yet another attempt to imply that erin beginning secondary school immediately categorises her as a typical teen, as she lists off every possible stereotypical teenage behaviour that suddenly applies to her daughter. 🙄🙄

unless babs is using her own definition of the term "midnight", and was indicating that erin was on the phone with her friends at 8pm - wayyy past her toddler bed time - so babs has confiscated it. which would be believable - partly because she is determined to remain totally in control of her daughter's life, but also because if erin were allowed to use the alarm in her phone, it would destroy babs rehashed morning alarm update - obvs the situation still isn't sorted, as it's totally inappropriate for the golden child to have her privileged little ears tarnished by hearing a radio advert! only music is deemed good enough for erin to wake up to - babs is privileged enough to create adverts, she doesn't expect her daughter to be forced to listen to them! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
On most clock radios you can set them to sound like an ordinary alarm. So why dont they do that? No waking up to commercials then. Or change the station! Or even fork out for an ordinary alarm clock!! FFS! 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
yeah, that pink jacket is a definite no babs - y'know, since it was clearly an appropriate size and you would actually have been able to do it up! can't not follow the trend you INVENTED yourself, when you're an such an inspirational style icon! 🙄🤣

Reactions: 14
Looks like she is wearing a giant incontinence pad! 😂😂😂

On most clock radios you can set them to sound like an ordinary alarm. So why dont they do that? No waking up to commercials then. Or change the station! Or even fork out for an ordinary alarm clock!! FFS! 🙄🙄
They did the first morning apparently it scared everyone so they changed it to the radio.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's what happened the 1st day they used it, everyone ran out of their rooms shouting mummy (🤥) apparently too scary for the toddlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's what happened the 1st day they used it, everyone ran out of their rooms shouting mummy (🤥) apparently too scary for the toddlers!
the sound of a regular alarm clock bleeping was far too much for the toddlers to cope with - hence the screams of terror, and them both leaping out of bed and running out their rooms screaming "mummy"! presumably babs perceived the radio, and the dulcet tones of george ezra, as a gateway alarm option - bridging the gap between mummy hollering at erin to wake up from her pit, and the absolutely terrifying noise of an alarm clock. although if the beeps of the alarm had the kids running out of their rooms, it was seemingly effective in its purpose of getting them out of bed, so i'm not sure what the problem was! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d rather be woken up with a guillotine than Babs booming fishwife hollering and morning breath

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I bet Erin isn't in all the group chats cos her mates will worry that Babs will use their topics of conversation for content.
Or alternatively Babs/Erin IS the subject of these group chats.

Edit to add - Which at this point wouldn't surprise me at all, there's absolutely no way E's peers aren't talking about Emma and her behaviour, it's awful what she's set them up for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Why is she making everything such a big deal?? If she says the word tween again!!!!!! I have 2 teenagers on almost 18 and a Tween! It's call life babs, most familys(the ones that don't cash in on their children's life) deal with these things as a family and talk to your friends! Stop making a drama out of everything!!

I can deffo see the girl distancing herself from babs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She really uses those children for content, they have ZERO privacy, waiting for the photo of the period products captioned "tell me you have a tween..."

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
When she says we are watching welcome to Wrexham she means just her not the Es as its a 16+ or is it just me that wouldn't have let mine watch it when they were Ethans age, but then again I can imagine babs probably swears all the time.

Reactions: 11
You look at people like the princes of wales. And then you look at babs. And you realise what a bloody crazy race humans are!!!!! Genetics (in babs words) are WILD!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.