Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta huns have a right laugh don’t they?! They have time to go and dress up and make themselves look like a human bogey. I’d give them 5 minutes on my ward at the moment 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow. What a productive and busy life she does lead. Imagine having time to go into Primark, find all the clothes they mannequins are wearing, try them all on, film it and not buy any of them because you know, before you even started, they won’t fit or look nice. Wow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow. What a productive and busy life she does lead. Imagine having time to go into Primark, find all the clothes they mannequins are wearing, try them all on, film it and not buy any of them because you know, before you even started, they won’t fit or look nice. Wow.
I bet the retail staff find it HILARIOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Babs thinking she is the Comedy Genius of the Insta world for going to Primark and trying on clothes that are too small

It isnt funny
Some of us have no choice but to stop at Primark so stop being a dick about the clothes in there
You need to stop using your morbidly obese body as a cheap way to try and get laughs

And again
READ THE ROOM YOU GUNT SWINGING bleep - IN A WEEK OF NATIONAL MOURNING NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU PRICKING ABOUT IN PRIMARK

and breathe
Ps no need to go to school to embarrass Erin in that outfit- her peers can all see it on insta and bully her anyway

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder if Erin struggles to wake up in the mornings due to adrenal fatigue?

I was exactly the same her age. The pressure, Narc one on one about me being lazy slob cos I physically couldn’t get out of bed. The pressure of school, treading on eggshells at home. Pre-guessing the atmosphere and mood at home.

I notice Erin isn’t allowed her phone in her room. Babs kids learn by standards YOU set.

I also noticed how painfully thin Erin is. I do wonder if subconsciously Erin knows something isn’t right with her mother (narcissist) as I was about Erin’s age when I first noticed differences between my upbringing and my peers.
It’s so sad to see unfold. It’s like looking in the mirror.
Babs May claim they are besties now but I can assure you Erin will feel suffocated.
I hope and pray the Conway family are reading and keeping an eye out but I get the feeling they don’t have much involvement (unlike the toxic wet ones). Just like me and my family. Missed a lifetime of memories due to a narc.

Sorry guys I’m having a low mental health day today and I cannot bear the fact I can see it unfold for someone else.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Imagine trying them on after the tuna sandwich 🤢

Babs thinking she is the Comedy Genius of the Insta world for going to Primark and trying on clothes that are too small

It isnt funny
Some of us have no choice but to stop at Primark so stop being a dick about the clothes in there
You need to stop using your morbidly obese body as a cheap way to try and get laughs

And again
READ THE ROOM YOU GUNT SWINGING bleep - IN A WEEK OF NATIONAL MOURNING NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU PRICKING ABOUT IN PRIMARK

and breathe
Ps no need to go to school to embarrass Erin in that outfit- her peers can all see it on insta and bully her anyway
Gunt swinging bleep 😂😂 I spit my tea out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You know what she looks like in that snot green suit... That weird green blobby creature from Ghostbusters... And that's being kind!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does this woman managed to still be in her filthy stinky pjs and gone 8 in the morning? I'm up at 6.30 showered and dressed by 7 and my so is a teenager who gets himself sorted out! I still like to be up and dressed and ready for the day- but then my day is active and worthwhile unlike babs.
No wonder she's got a swinging gunt (OMG did you see it hanging down in that green monstrosity?!). She barely moves all day.
I am beginning to feel the effects of being overweight and getting older- its not fun.I get aches and pains and I KNOW its down to weight gain so Im trying to do something about it. Emma is 44 but she keeps up her unhealthy, inactive lifestyle and she's going to have problems. She mainlines sugar, eats barely any fruit and veg and takes no exercise and don't think a glass of water passes her lips- ever! Coke, juice, tea/coffee but no water.
Ticking time bomb Emma!

Reactions: 14

It isnt funny

And again

and breathe
Aw but her beloved followers think she is hilarious 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She must be the most shallow boring pos on the internet , and that says a lot .. no wonder she has no friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've never known anyone live in the past as much as Emma does, why does she keep so much, is it because she was happier then and now she is very unhappy, I think she needs to get of sm and rethink her life before it's to late.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.